SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 72 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 44 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by najpoziomka Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:20 pm

lmao did you guys see when matt pulled his ear right after they all sat down to have dinner? and matty j asked him to wink or pull an ear , helena is not the girl sorry
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by najpoziomka Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:25 pm

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 1

source 10play
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:30 pm

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Dfb7f110
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:29 pm

najpoziomka wrote:Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Dfb7f110

Hahaha! That's a great find! Well done high five
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:03 am

Episode 11, Part A

Baby shower/Allstars

The girls excitedly decorate the house while the editors cut to talking heads filmed much later IMO.  Chelsea is wearing her Top 5 outfit and Elly is so sunburned/sweaty she looks like she just got back from a holiday in the tropics.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 TarCdUL

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Si7GfJo

Source: Tenplay

The Allstars segment is essentially a sponsored advertising segment for The Bachelor, within an ep of The Bachelor.  HOW META.  laugh out loud  I love it though and the flashbacks from their seasons are fun to re-watch.

The girls meeting Laura and Snez at the mansion reminds me of when last year's high school graduates are invited back to speak to this year's seniors (though hopefully less of those girls are pregnant).

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 ROJvq2o

Snez says Chelsea reminds her of herself and asks Chelsea if she can see herself falling in love with Matt and she says yes without hesitation and everything about her body language says she is being 100% truthful IMO.  

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 DHleNpE

Laura starts talking about "wrong reasons" and ahoy who's this?  Here comes Abbie!  Abbie says the more she gets to know Matt the more she'd be willing to compromise and have a baby earlier that she originally thought she would.  

Laura says "maybe she's just telling us what we what to hear" which is RICH considering on MJ's season Laura said she didn't want to have a baby for at least 5 years and now there she sits rubbing her hypocritical baby bump.   Suspect

Sam says Snez stood out to him because she didn't get caught up in the drama in the house and then they cut to the girls meeting Sogand.  SUBTLE segway there and it's clear already who'll be going home tonight IMO.

Helena must have been really nervous about meeting the girls because she forgot to put clothes on, but she still nails the interview.  Aside from the producer meddling I can see why they picked her since her pitch is "I need more time".

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 P8Ksza5

The girls meet Emma and the kooky music starts to play and you can tell by Laura & Senz's faces they immediately realise they've found The Clinger but, with the help of a little botox, they manage to keep a straight face.  

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Y7Qnnst

Source: Tenplay.

Sam W is ageing like a fine wine and gives excellent advice IMO.  If the fitness business doesn't work out he'd make an A-grade Agony Aunt.  Matty IMO still looks and sounds the way he did on his season - like a 15 year old kid.  laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 GoAk81z

The boys cheers to whatever company is giving them free beers this season as in walks Helena.  Ten points to @najpoziomka for noticing the ear pull.  laugh out loud A body language expert would say Matt doesn't want to hear what is being said.

I like Helena but her answers are telling IMO.  She says things like she wants the next person she meets to be the person she stays with for the rest of her life. She's projecting forwards and envisioning meeting someone after Matt IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 BxoNXfy

Matty is grilling Helena whilst making this face.  He's saying how young Helena is and how he wasn't ready to settle down at that age and trying to come off like a war-hardened veteran.  He still looks like a 15 year old kid IMO.  laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 OT109a1

Back at the mansion, the non-F1s are bemoaning the fact that they didn't get chosen.  Emma says Helena "has never been in love, and never been rejected by a man" and if anyone needs a visual for "jealous AF" then feel free to use this:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 M4UT4Xk

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:00 am

Episode 11, Part B

Emma's date is a trap since I immediately get the urge to eat 1/4 of a block of Lindt 78% dark chocolate.  Giving the Clinger the aphrodisiac date is next level trolling and Emma is having the time of her life while Matt looks like he's telepathically begging for the director to yell "cut".

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Tz0wI9P

Cocktail party and the seating arrangement is hilariously unsubtle and pretty much maps out the rest of the season.  Take a girl off each end of the couch till you end up with Helena as F3, while the F1 and F2 are seated in the VIP area on a separate couch.  Quite a tableaux; bravo.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 LcnFOWZ

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 9Rkvy8y

[Side note: This season has ruined couches for me.  I can't look at any couch SC now without scrutinising the cushions.] :detective  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 3806527698

Elly is talking about this "massive secret" she needs to tell Matt which I'm assuming is just this thing about her having a holiday booked after the show?  Big deal.  They wouldn't have been able to see each other for much of that time post-show anyway so I don't see why she even needs to tell him.

Kristen tries to make peace and tell the girls to stop fighting over the cards.  From anyone else I would think this was scripted but I've watched all the Extras and unless she's a fantastic actress she really is the biggest sweetheart who radiates rainbows and sunshine.  Not F1 but still a winner in my book.  PINKHEART

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 H4nGVCC

The whole date card thing is dumb.  IMO it's clear the producers knew the girl Matt would want to spend time with (Chelsea) wouldn't be assertive enough to grab a card, so we're left with Sogand stumbling over her words and it's uncomfortable to watch.  She should have gone 4 episodes ago IMO.

Abbie gets the second card. I realise a lot of people can't stand her but she's needed IMO.  Chelsea says so little, they could never have built a whole season around her IMO.  Nor Helena.  Abbie has been a producer's dream, giving them an F2, an antagonist and a narrator all rolled into one.  

Rose ceremony and in strolls Matt wearing a hideous red suit 3 sizes too small for him.  Apparently the stylist is still using his measurements from the start of the season before he Beefed Up.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 RPrpuru

Matt gives Chelsea her rose and rubs her back.  He did the same thing last ep and I haven't seen him do this with any other girls.  Elly gets left in the bottom two as a warning that this is what you get if you get caught up in The Drama.  Proceed with caution.  Sogand goes home and the First Date Curse lives on.

Preview for next episode.  It's great to finally see what this date with the snow globes was all about but it's FULL ON and I would have the same reaction as Helena.  I'd never expect a prospective partner to map out their life on a timeline like this.  It's weird and slightly insulting and she has a right to freak out IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 HzZ6qff

It makes it look like Matt already has HIS future mapped out and just wants a girl to fit, rather than genuinely wanting to get to know Helena IMO. no What if one of you gets sick?  Loses your job? Or, (shock horror) can't have children?  Life rarely goes to plan and it should be the person not the schedule that's important, IMO.

Fortunately though I don't think she stays upset for long, if the BTS pics are any guide.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Z3f0mtF

Source: www.matrixpictures.com.au

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:44 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : So many typoooossssss)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:01 am

Not that we needed the extra confirmation, but moon bath is tonight.
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 67781270_151471672611407_1925929839421287592_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmel7-1.fna.fbcdn
thebachelorau Join us tonight for a date that is truly out of this world.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:42 am

So tonight’s group date has something to do with art? Bother Elly and Chelsie references it on IG. Do we have any caps for this date? I suspect Chelsie will get sqt as it her last chance to get a rose. yes?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:43 am

Bobette wrote:
It makes it look like Matt already has HIS future mapped out and just wants a girl to fit, rather than genuinely wanting to get to know Helena IMO. no What if one of you gets sick?  Loses your job? Or, (shock horror) can't have children?  Life rarely goes to plan and it should be the person not the schedule that's important, IMO.

I agree, this is way too much for so early in a 'relationship'. Do plans like that ever work? 100% producer-driven drama to push the "Helena isn't ready for a commitment" storyline maybe?

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:18 am

leavers wrote:
Bobette wrote:

I agree, this is way too much for so early in a 'relationship'.  Do plans like that ever work? 100% producer-driven drama to push the "Helena isn't ready for a commitment" storyline maybe?

:yes: Agree 100%  They never would have put Chelsea on the spot like this IMO. Rules Helena out as next Bette too IMO.

Sundy wrote:So tonight’s group date has something to do with art?  Bother Elly and Chelsie references it on IG. Do we have any caps for this date?  I suspect Chelsie will get sqt as it her last chance to get a rose. yes?

Nothing that I can think of, @Sundy
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:28 am

@Bobette so there are more picture up on IG. It seems there is the involvement of a drag queen. I wonder if Chelsies crying cap is tonight in front of a mirror??
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:30 am

Sundy wrote:@Bobette so there are more picture up on IG. It seems there is the involvement of a drag queen. I wonder if Chelsies crying cap is tonight in front of a mirror??

Oh yes could be!  A bitchy drag queen has reduced me to tears on more than one occasion in my life so that checks out. cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 72 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 44 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Batmouth
Cari
ZeegaZigHah
Jolena
Just Looking