SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 21 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by okkaayy Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:12 pm

Saw on reddit that yolanda posted a story with Bella, Gigi, Bella’s friend? Anwar and dua all on horseback. No Tyler? Or is he still being hidden?

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 21 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Bleiby527 Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:15 pm

Jolena wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:Does anyone think it's weird that Tyler hasn't liked the last 7 Instagram posts of Gigi (from the last 6 days) when he was liking 90% of her posts previously?

I doubt him liking or not liking a post means much but then again it seems to be a big deal with SM these days.  I don't even know how to check if someone liked a post unless I see their name right there next to the post itself (which I have seen Tyler's name right there several times in the past) but If they aren't casually dating anymore I'm sure eventually one of the mag rags will let us know., they'll be on it like flies on S_ _ t.  Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 21 4256136633 laugh out loud jmo

I'm Gen X so Instagram isn't my thing but apparently the liking thing is allegedly super important for this generation. I think it's ok to miss a post or two but 7 in a row is unusual. He also hasn't liked any of Bella's posts in the same time period when he was previously liking everything Bella posted, since the time he followed her in the Netherlands.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:45 pm

okkaayy wrote:Saw on reddit that yolanda posted a story with Bella, Gigi, Bella’s friend? Anwar and dua all on horseback. No Tyler? Or is he still being hidden?

I honestly think he is there because of some social media activity has been around the same time. Just last week Bella clearly went out of her way to hide Tyler being on a boat in Holland and we wouldn't even know unless the person working at the restaurant didn't tweet about it. Also Dua and Anwar are out to the whole world. Tyler and Gigi refuse to comment on each other. So until Gigi is comfortable to make it public every, if ever they will hide it on social media, imo.
Bleiby527 wrote:
Jolena wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:Does anyone think it's weird that Tyler hasn't liked the last 7 Instagram posts of Gigi (from the last 6 days) when he was liking 90% of her posts previously?

I doubt him liking or not liking a post means much but then again it seems to be a big deal with SM these days.  I don't even know how to check if someone liked a post unless I see their name right there next to the post itself (which I have seen Tyler's name right there several times in the past) but If they aren't casually dating anymore I'm sure eventually one of the mag rags will let us know., they'll be on it like flies on S_ _ t.  Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 21 4256136633 laugh out loud jmo

I'm Gen X so Instagram isn't my thing but apparently the liking thing is allegedly super important for this generation. I think it's ok to miss a post or two but 7 in a row is unusual. He also hasn't liked any of Bella's posts in the same time period when he was previously liking everything Bella posted, since the time he followed her in the Netherlands.

Well Gigi didn't like 5 of Tyler's IG post for about 2 weeks and they where still together. I don't think likes on social media is that important. Also I think looking at likes again is looking at them like a bachelornation couple off the show. Do other celebrity (non reality tv) couples like every post each other make? (Not calling them a celebrity couple just wondering if there are couples in the news that like every post each other make). We really can't do that in this case. Gigi and her family don't like every single post each other make from what I can tell. Tyler doesn't like all his families post, or best friends Kate, Michael or even Matt's post and he seems fine with all of them. I guess this season was good in teaching me not all likes mean something it took me awhile to learn. I just think outside the bachelor bubble likes mean even less now. And honestly if I remember right he only liked 3-5 post from Hannah during the season (and the one after atfr). All jmho.

Last edited by smg2587 on Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:48 pm

Yes but Gigi has never liked Tyler's stuff consistently - Tyler has always liked Gigi's posts within the hour until 6 days ago. I'm just commenting on a change of behavior I've noticed. Of course, it could mean nothing, but it's a change.

Last edited by Bleiby527 on Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by fyww Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:50 pm

I just have to say you guys are the best sleuths ever!

No idea what the lack of likes signifies, but I'm speculating that it is possible they are trying to draw less attention to the relationship? I mean the tabloid media is making stories about them out of almost nothing so maybe they are just trying not to feed it.

Time will tell, but I feel pretty confident that you guys will get to bottom of it one way or another! Smiley

fyww

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:05 am

The People article stated that Tyler & GiGi are uncomfortable with the media attention on their relationship so the lack of likes makes sense to me.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:06 am

Emeralds wrote:The People article stated that Tyler & GiGi are uncomfortable with the media attention on their relationship so the lack of likes makes sense to me.

But he followed Yolanda (Gigi's mom) and liked a post of hers yesterday, so how does that fit in? His Yolanda follow got attention on social media as Yolanda is just as famous as Gigi because of Real Housewives.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by fyww Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:29 am

Bleiby527 wrote:
Emeralds wrote:The People article stated that Tyler & GiGi are uncomfortable with the media attention on their relationship so the lack of likes makes sense to me.

But he followed Yolanda (Gigi's mom) and liked a post of hers yesterday, so how does that fit in? His Yolanda follow got attention on social media as Yolanda is just as famous as Gigi because of Real Housewives.

It's a mystery. dizzy

Waiting for Anwar and/or Dua Lipa to follow him now. Suspect This is the extent of my sleuthing capabilities. hmmm

fyww

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:02 am

I could be wrong, but I have a feeling that something has changed in the Gigi/Tyler relationship.

- Changing behavior with Tyler's Instagram likes
- Tyler not going to the Hadid family dinner
- The People and Enews articles about their relationship where the sources from Tyler's camp say that the relationship is still in the casual stage.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:13 am

Bleiby527 wrote:I could be wrong, but I have a feeling that something has changed in the Gigi/Tyler relationship.

- The People and Enews articles about their relationship where the sources from Tyler's camp say that the relationship is still in the casual stage.

Huh? Like they are about to get secretly engaged? Suspect Suspect Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:20 am

seton wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:I could be wrong, but I have a feeling that something has changed in the Gigi/Tyler relationship.

Huh? Like they are about to get secretly engaged? Suspect Suspect Suspect

No, I was thinking the other way, laugh out loud. That they're fizzling out a bit.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:35 am

Bleiby527 wrote:

We probably can't answer that because we aren't him. He may have just liked the post, I thought it was a sweet post myself.

Hope this comes out right and this isn't directed at you but my feelings on looking at social media likes in general. I read into everything during Hannah's season. I was the first one to spot Hannah's mom liking Tyler's picture before FRC. And thought there might be something to it. It just turned out she likes him. And things like that happen during all of Hannah's season. Look at Hannah's brother actually followed Luke P. and I thought there might be something to that and he called him out when he was eliminated and I believe he still follows him. Those are the thing that happen on social media this year. Sometimes social media have no rhyme or reason. I don't mind looking at sm likes to see if we can tell what happen during the season to see if there is a pattern but now that they are off the show why is it being looked at that much. It told us very little while the show was airing (except when we could tell Hannah broke up with Jed, that was obvious). Heck all the social media clues until 6 weeks in where pointing at Tyler being F1 but watching feet made people realize it was Jed. Now they aren't on our tvs and we aren't getting ITMs from their real lives. We have no clue what is going on unless they are willing to share with us. And Tyler is honestly pretty private on sm if you really look at it. Not say anything about his dad's health or even liking his mother's updates on it should tell you how much stuff he can hold in. I don't think he is that much of an open book on social media. I just don't know what some expect social media to give them this time because it doesn't ever show the whole picture.

I believe Gigi and Bella left for London soon after the horse rides because they have an appearance/possible runway show in London Saturday night with Namoi Campbell and its already 5 am over there. Again I don't expect to see him on this trip or even get a clue he is there because some stuff he seems to have planned for next week.

Also I think we get a real answer about what they are and how serious this thing going between him and Gigi after fashion month. They can't spend ever spare minute around each other now. We can't tell anything now because they more than likely aren't in the same place for 3 weeks and more likely not going to get much updates. I don't expect us to get anything off social media either. All jmo.

Last edited by smg2587 on Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+62
Alanna
Ash2214
sosleepy
teamfiercelove
nd4reality