SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 50 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:28 am

It's fairly common practice for celebrities of Gigi's stature to insist on NDAs when dating "civilians" such as Tyler. You'll notice that Tyler has never posted any Instagram stories when he has been with her. IMO.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 50 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by silverstreams Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:29 am

Bleiby527 wrote:It's fairly common practice for celebrities of Gigi's stature to insist on NDAs when dating "civilians" such as Tyler. You'll notice that Tyler has never posted any Instagram stories when he has been with her. IMO.

Tyler is not a civilian. Civilians aren’t hounded by the general public and press. The above notion sounds very obtuse when the simple answer is they want to keep their relationship private. Why the immediate jump to NDAs is beyond me. Not everything boils down to PR, fame and NDAs. **IMO**

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : opinions vs facts)

silverstreams

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:33 am

Tyler has always been fairly honest and taken at face value. It seems weird to start analyzing his words now. During the season, his social media was always truthful, and he always showed where he was, no trolling. IMO it seems weird to not take him at face value now. If he is saying he does not have a girlfriend and that they’re just friends, I’ll take him at his word. It doesn’t matter much either way.

I’m glad he said he reached out and told Hannah happy birthday, he still seems to support her, even watching her dwts clips.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:46 am

okkaayy wrote:Tyler has always been fairly honest and taken at face value. It seems weird to start analyzing his words now. During the season, his social media was always truthful, and he always showed where he was, no trolling. IMO it seems weird to not take him at face value now. If he is saying he does not have a girlfriend and that they’re just friends, I’ll take him at his word. It doesn’t matter much either way.

I’m glad he said he reached out and told Hannah happy birthday, he still seems to support her, even watching her dwts clips.

That's during the time the show was airing. But I don't think that has been the case after the last episode of the ATFR aired. I felt he stretch the truth in some interviews. Like the one at ET today I don't think his dad getting sick had anything to do with the bachelor gig. He could only really interview for it twice (early July and the week of the finale) if he seriously considered it I think he would fly out more.  I think they knew early he didn't want it and that is why they did what they did at ATFR. Or he would of gotten more of an audition instead of 5 minutes. I think there are some other truth stretches in these interviews that have nothing to do with Gigi. Also he lied about where he was during the Netherlands trip because he put up a shill clearly filmed in NYC. He lied in that Tommy Hilfiger interview he did when he said Gigi wasn't going to be there. He clearly lied during Almost Famous interview about being in contact with Gigi. I would lie to Ashley I as well. Didn't he stretch the truth to that Violet girl on that non date and that's what got her upset at him anyway. Again seeing she was a blabber mouth I would lie as well. He promoted at LA food tour on his IG page but turned out he couldn't make it. So he hasn't always been honest. I don't think he has to be truthfully with everything I am just saying he hasn't always been 100% honest with what he shows and tells the public, jmho.

Last edited by smg2587 on Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:52 am

silverstreams wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:It's fairly common practice for celebrities of Gigi's stature to insist on NDAs when dating "civilians" such as Tyler. You'll notice that Tyler has never posted any Instagram stories when he has been with her. IMO.

Tyler is not a civilian. Civilians aren’t hounded by the general public and press. The above notion sounds very obtuse when the simple answer is they want to keep their relationship private. Why the immediate jump to NDAs is beyond me. Not everything boils down to PR, fame and NDAs. *IMO*

Ok, but please realize that it's your opinion that they want to keep their relationship private and not the absolute truth. It's my opinion that Tyler is bound by an NDA. We don't currently know what the truth is. It's possible you are correct and it's possible I am correct or it could be something in the middle. We currently don't know which it is.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited quoted post)

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:57 am

okkaayy wrote:Tyler has always been fairly honest and taken at face value. It seems weird to start analyzing his words now. During the season, his social media was always truthful, and he always showed where he was, no trolling. IMO it seems weird to not take him at face value now. If he is saying he does not have a girlfriend and that they’re just friends, I’ll take him at his word. It doesn’t matter much either way.

Tyler really seemed to light up when Hannah's birthday was mentioned - I thought it was quite sweet. I was actually surprised that he admitted to watching her DWTS clips - I assumed he would have made an excuse and said he'd been too busy. IMO.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:05 am

The full et online interview. Man I am 3 minutes in and they cut it a lot to show what they wanted.

laugh out loud They asked the in love with a supermodel question before any of the other Gigi question. Some of Lauren's statements in the other videos are clearly cut from of other parts of the interview. And the Hannah birthday thing doesn't seem like a text going by that. Lauren kind of made it sound or joked like the shoutout earlier in the interview was the birthday wish. Others will probably take it differently but that's what I got without all the cuts. He did promote Hannah on DWTS at the end of it which was nice. I recommend watching this and not the other videos.

Wow Tyler said he is taking his little brother to Paris in a couple weeks. He also mentions that he told his dad to write down 10 things he wants to do and he would make it happen. If this is all some what business or things that have been plan related I can't wait to see what it is.

https://www.etonline.com/media/videos/tyler-cameron-on-gigi-hadid-hannah-brown-and-his-bachelor-talks-full-interview-133149

Last edited by smg2587 on Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:40 am; edited 6 times in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:10 am

Bleiby527 wrote:
silverstreams wrote:

Tyler is not a civilian. Civilians aren’t hounded by the general public and press. The above notion sounds very obtuse when the simple answer is they want to keep their relationship private. Why the immediate jump to NDAs is beyond me. Not everything boils down to PR, fame and NDAs.

Ok, but please realize that it's your opinion that they want to keep their relationship private and not the absolute truth. It's my opinion that Tyler is bound by an NDA. We don't currently know what the truth is. It's possible you are correct and it's possible I am correct or it could be something in the middle. We currently don't know which it is.

I am quoting a snippet from Tyler in the ET interview: “ OUR RELATIONSHIP DOESN’T NEED TO BE PUBLIC”
I believe Tyler knows what he wants and knows what he is saying... but people still insist it’s otherwise...
What more can be said?  I have NO reason to not believe him.

https://www.etonline.com/media/videos/tyler-cameron-on-gigi-hadid-hannah-brown-and-his-bachelor-talks-full-interview-133149
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:12 am

Astrobach wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:
silverstreams wrote:

Tyler is not a civilian. Civilians aren’t hounded by the general public and press. The above notion sounds very obtuse when the simple answer is they want to keep their relationship private. Why the immediate jump to NDAs is beyond me. Not everything boils down to PR, fame and NDAs.

I am quoting a snippet from Tyler in the ET interview: “ OUR RELATIONSHIP DOESN’T NEED TO BE PUBLIC”
I believe Tyler knows what he wants and knows what he is saying... but people still insist it’s otherwise...
What more can be said?  I have NO reason to not believe him.

Um, here is another snippet from the interview “We’re just friends,” he told Entertainment Tonight. “I mean… that’s just where we’re at." IMO

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/tyler-cameron-breaks-silence-gigi-hadid-dating

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:16 am

smg2587 wrote:The full et online interview. Man I am 3 minutes in and they cut it a lot to show what they wanted.

laugh out loud They asked the in love with a supermodel question before any of the other Gigi question. Some of Lauren's parts of the other videos where from other parts of the interview. And the Hannah birthday thing doesn't seem like a text going by that. Lauren kind of made it sound like the shoutout earlier in the interview was the birthday wish. Others will probably take it differently but that's what I got without all the cuts.

In the original video, Tyler stated that he texted Hannah for her birthday. I wish I had a video of it, but several of us on Reddit saw it before it was cut. You don't have to believe me, but I saw it this morning before the video was edited. I swear! Smiley IMO.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:23 am

Bleiby527 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:The full et online interview. Man I am 3 minutes in and they cut it a lot to show what they wanted.

laugh out loud They asked the in love with a supermodel question before any of the other Gigi question. Some of Lauren's parts of the other videos where from other parts of the interview. And the Hannah birthday thing doesn't seem like a text going by that. Lauren kind of made it sound like the shoutout earlier in the interview was the birthday wish. Others will probably take it differently but that's what I got without all the cuts.

In the original video, Tyler stated that he texted Hannah for her birthday. I wish I had a video of it, but several of us on Reddit saw it before it was cut. You don't have to believe me, but I saw it this morning before the video was edited. I swear! Smiley IMO.

The link I gave is the full 17 minutes interview. He even tells people to vote for Hannah and get her the mirror ball at the end. The link I gave is one without as many cuts. Watch it. They cut some of the questions and the other interviews where cut from the video above. The questions in the Gigi interview where asked in a different order than in this one. Lauren says pharaphasing yeah you just wished her a happy birthday here and laugh. Please checkout  the link I gave it goes over all the questions in order.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:26 am

smg2587 wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

The link I gave is the full 17 minutes interview. He even tells people to vote for Hannah and get her the mirror ball at the end. The link I gave is one without as many cuts. Watch it. They cut some of the questions and the other interviews where cut from the video above. The questions in the Gigi interview where asked in a different order than in this one. Lauren says pharaphasing yeah you just wished her a happy birthday here and laugh. Please checkout  the link I gave it goes over all the questions in order.

Several of us on Reddit watched an earlier version of the video that was released this morning and he said that he texted her on her birthday and it's not the reference you are referring to here. IMO.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+62
Alanna
Ash2214
sosleepy
teamfiercelove
nd4reality