SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 52 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by silverstreams Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:49 am

@thank goodness IMO why would Tyler even be thinking of Jed enough to take a swipe at him in an interview? Like that's pretty weird and doesn't seem like him. I think he slipped up saying "girlfriend" then covered his tracks with the "we're friends" thing JMO

silverstreams

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 52 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:26 am

Speaking for myself, the reason I think it was about Jed is because he said “you shouldn’t come on the show with a girlfriend” not you shouldn’t be the bachelor or lead of the show. He also said it in a joking tone based on his facial expression. Jed coming on the show with a gf was a huge deal because he won and everyone was talking about it. It was absolutely a dig at him even if you believe he was confirming Gigi was his gf at the same time. I think he was using the Jed situation to point out that someone shouldn’t do the show if they are dating someone. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:37 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:Speaking for myself, the reason I think it was about Jed is because he said “you shouldn’t come on the show with a girlfriend” not you shouldn’t be the bachelor or lead of the show. He also said it in a joking tone based on his facial expression. Jed coming on the show with a gf was a huge deal because he won and everyone was talking about it. It was absolutely a dig at him even if you believe he was confirming Gigi was his gf at the same time. I think he was using the Jed situation to point out that someone shouldn’t do the show if they are dating someone. JMO

I thought this too. The Jed girlfriend thing was a big deal to the finale of the show. Also, Jed coming clean about the girlfriend would have changed Tyler’s final trajectory as well.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:42 am

okkaayy wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:Speaking for myself, the reason I think it was about Jed is because he said “you shouldn’t come on the show with a girlfriend” not you shouldn’t be the bachelor or lead of the show. He also said it in a joking tone based on his facial expression. Jed coming on the show with a gf was a huge deal because he won and everyone was talking about it. It was absolutely a dig at him even if you believe he was confirming Gigi was his gf at the same time. I think he was using the Jed situation to point out that someone shouldn’t do the show if they are dating someone. JMO

I thought this too. The Jed girlfriend thing was a big deal to the finale of the show. Also, Jed coming clean about the girlfriend would have changed Tyler’s final trajectory as well.

@okkaayy

IMO he should send Jed a thank you note. Tyler owes him a debt of gratitude. Jed helped Tyler dodge a bullet, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by silverstreams Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:42 am

Both scenarios can be true then, IMO it doesn't have to be one or the other but I genuinely didn't think of Jed's situation at all when he said that.

silverstreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:52 am

smg2587 wrote:The full et online interview. Man I am 3 minutes in and they cut it a lot to show what they wanted....

Wow Tyler said he is taking his little brother to Paris in a couple weeks. He also mentions that he told his dad to write down 10 things he wants to do and he would make it happen. If this is all some what business or things that have been plan related I can't wait to see what it is.

https://www.etonline.com/media/videos/tyler-cameron-on-gigi-hadid-hannah-brown-and-his-bachelor-talks-full-interview-133149

What a great interview! What I loved most was when asked about his favorite aspect of modeling. Tyler loves meeting people from all over the world, who have different perspectives, different favorite foods. Yet they all come together to focus on something they enjoy. IMO This exposure to the world is what every young person should seek! (especially you Luke P)

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:28 pm

silverstreams wrote:

Both scenarios can be true then, IMO it doesn't have to be one or the other but I genuinely didn't think of Jed's situation at all when he said that.

Since he repeatedly said he and Gigi have not made that step into a relationship, I believe him. Him saying he wasn’t in love with anyone put an exclamation point on it, as he did not have to say all that and don’t believe he would have if he was in a relationship, even if true. I do not think he would take this interview to repeatedly lie about his relationship status and make a point about him being in love with himself if he was in a relationship. Them casual dating is in line with all of the articles with quotes from her sources. All JMO. Agree to disagree.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:35 pm

Here's my take on the whole Tyler love/dating life discussion - who cares? He will do what he thinks is best for him! Don't see any of us being hurt by his actions or decisions. It's fun to speculate and interesting to see different interpretations of what he says, but does it really affect your daily life? Not mine - I've got real world problems like my washing machine isn't working!!!!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by intheroom Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:54 pm

^
I agree! I find it quite bizarre that some people will dig every holes and squeeze through every little crack just to prove that Tyler and Gigi are done for. Like does his dating life impact your life that much???
intheroom
intheroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:56 pm

@Norcalgal ITA. it’s not that serious, either way. I was just explaining my thinking since I think I was the first one to say I thought the statement was about Jed. I’ve largely been trying to avoid this discussion because I saw it going the same way as the Tyler and Hannah debacle and wanted no parts.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:03 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
silverstreams wrote:

Since he repeatedly said he and Gigi have not made that step into a relationship, I believe him. Him saying he wasn’t in love with anyone put an exclamation point on it, as he did not have to say all that and don’t believe he would have if he was in a relationship, even if true. I do not think he would take this interview to repeatedly lie about his relationship status and make a point about him being in love with himself if he was in a relationship. Them casual dating is in line with all of the articles with quotes from her sources. All JMO. Agree to disagree.

@Summerfun1980
You’re buying today’s version of the public truth and that’s fine, for you. All genuinely famous/public people have a party line until they don’t. They are fine until they decide to publicly share they’re dying. They are happier than they’ve ever been together until they decide to publicly share they have filed for divorce. They are happy and healthy and loving life until they decide to publicly share they have suffered a series of emotionally devastating miscarriages over the past few years.

In other words, Tyler is new to the game but, he’s dating a very famous international supermodel with very famous super friends and he’s learning fast. To sleuth in this environment, you cannot be gullible enough to believe the public version of the truth. It means nothing, one way or the other. What we KNOW about his frequent overnight stays at her place, visits to her mom’s ranch, attendance at her grandma’s funeral in the Netherlands, warm greeting he received from Taylor Swift, dinner with Serena...tells a different story than casual dating, IMO. BUT, there is no public admission so, people are free to ignore the obvious. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:08 pm

I dont think this was posted here. Behind the scenes of TC's Barstool visit. If u thought that was funny, there is even more. Start at the 3 min mark

https://youtu.be/-siNLl5a_Tk?t=196

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+62
Alanna
Ash2214
sosleepy
teamfiercelove
nd4reality