SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 51 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by smg2587 Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:35 am

Bleiby527 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:The full et online interview. Man I am 3 minutes in and they cut it a lot to show what they wanted.

laugh out loud They asked the in love with a supermodel question before any of the other Gigi question. Some of Lauren's parts of the other videos where from other parts of the interview. And the Hannah birthday thing doesn't seem like a text going by that. Lauren kind of made it sound like the shoutout earlier in the interview was the birthday wish. Others will probably take it differently but that's what I got without all the cuts.

https://www.etonline.com/media/videos/tyler-cameron-on-gigi-hadid-hannah-brown-and-his-bachelor-talks-full-interview-133149

In the original video, Tyler stated that he texted Hannah for her birthday. I wish I had a video of it, but several of us on Reddit saw it before it was cut. You don't have to believe me, but I saw it this morning before the video was edited. I swear! Smiley IMO.

The link I gave is the full 17 minutes interview. He even tells people to vote for Hannah and get her the mirror ball at the end. The link I gave is one without as many cuts. Watch it. They cut some of the questions and the other interviews where cut from the video above. The questions in the Gigi interview where asked in a different order than in this one. Lauren says pharaphasing yeah you just wished her a happy birthday here and laugh. Please checkout  the link I gave it goes over all the questions in order.

Several of us on Reddit watched an earlier version of the video that was released this morning and he said that he texted her on her birthday and it's not the reference you are referring to here. IMO.

I understand what your saying but the 3 other edited video (the Gigi one, the Hannah one, and the bachelor one) are all in this 17 minute interview without as many cuts. The cut all three of those videos before from this video I am giving to you now. This has questions in and not in the articles. This one has every question Lauren asked. Go ahead and watch this one and you will see the difference. I am telling you there is a big difference to all the video and this one. I may be wrong about the birthday wish but this interview I linked is basically all of it. He mentions Peter and taking his brother to Paris in a few weeks. The Mike question was the second to the last question in this. He talks about Hannah before Gigi in this. Lauren Zima does make a joke about the birthday wish in this video.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 51 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:44 am

smg2587 wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:The full et online interview. Man I am 3 minutes in and they cut it a lot to show what they wanted.

laugh out loud They asked the in love with a supermodel question before any of the other Gigi question. Some of Lauren's parts of the other videos where from other parts of the interview. And the Hannah birthday thing doesn't seem like a text going by that. Lauren kind of made it sound like the shoutout earlier in the interview was the birthday wish. Others will probably take it differently but that's what I got without all the cuts.

https://www.etonline.com/media/videos/tyler-cameron-on-gigi-hadid-hannah-brown-and-his-bachelor-talks-full-interview-133149

In the original video, Tyler stated that he texted Hannah for her birthday. I wish I had a video of it, but several of us on Reddit saw it before it was cut. You don't have to believe me, but I saw it this morning before the video was edited. I swear! Smiley IMO.

The link I gave is the full 17 minutes interview. He even tells people to vote for Hannah and get her the mirror ball at the end. The link I gave is one without as many cuts. Watch it. They cut some of the questions and the other interviews where cut from the video above. The questions in the Gigi interview where asked in a different order than in this one. Lauren says pharaphasing yeah you just wished her a happy birthday here and laugh. Please checkout  the link I gave it goes over all the questions in order.

Several of us on Reddit watched an earlier version of the video that was released this morning and he said that he texted her on her birthday and it's not the reference you are referring to here. IMO.

I understand what your saying but the 3 other edited video (the Gigi one, the Hannah one, and the bachelor one) are all in this 17 minute interview without as many cuts. The cut all three of those videos before from this video I am giving to you now. This has questions in and not in the articles. This one has every question Lauren asked. Go ahead and watch this one and you will see the difference. I am telling you there is a big difference to all the video and this one. I may be wrong about the birthday wish but this interview I linked is basically all of it. He mentions Peter and taking his brother to Paris in a few weeks. The Mike question was the second to the last question in this. He talks about Hannah before Gigi in this. Lauren Zima does make a joke about the birthday wish in this video.

Ok I'll watch it, thanks! Smiley

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by silverstreams Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:42 am

okkaayy wrote:Tyler has always been fairly honest and taken at face value. It seems weird to start analyzing his words now. During the season, his social media was always truthful, and he always showed where he was, no trolling. IMO it seems weird to not take him at face value now. If he is saying he does not have a girlfriend and that they’re just friends, I’ll take him at his word. It doesn’t matter much either way.

I’m glad he said he reached out and told Hannah happy birthday, he still seems to support her, even watching her dwts clips.

The moment Tyler basically lied and said him and Gigi were only following each other and there was no DMing going on is the day the game changed. That should be a clue for how evasive he will continue to be IMO. He is navigating a high profile situation. As I said, actions speak louder - that’s why we cannot say anything until him and Gigi are in the same city again. All JMO.

silverstreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:37 am

Bleiby527 wrote:

He wished her a happy birthday, like Hannah send her well wishes when his dad was ill. Let's not make more of it. They are just friendly towards one another. Nothing more and nothing less.

Still trying to process some comments I read on Reddit about how inconsiderate it was of Tyler to give these interviews on Hannah's birthday. People need to stop linking everything he does or say to Hannah! I'm really over it!

He is getting all these opportunities because of his own personality and hard work.

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 51 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:22 am

Dutchy23 wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

He wished her a happy birthday, like Hannah send her well wishes when his dad was ill. Let's not make more of it. They are just friendly towards one another. Nothing more and nothing less.

Still trying to process some comments I read on Reddit about how inconsiderate it was of Tyler to give these interviews on Hannah's birthday. People need to stop linking everything he does or say to Hannah! I'm really over it.

He is getting all these opportunities because of his own personality and hard work.

Comments deleted.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:57 am

Watching these interviews, I honestly don't know what's changed. Imho. All the reports have said, that they're getting to know each other, enjoying each other company and like each other a lot. That's it. The fact that Tyler joined Gigi to her grandmother's funeral instigated, that they're quite taken with each other, but it's still early days. Imho I didn't see anything in these interviews, that suggests anything has changed from that. I also think, that neither Tyler or Gigi want to discuss their dating life in interviews, and are trying to keep that more private. Imho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:04 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:Watching these interviews, I honestly don't know what's changed. Imho. All the reports have said, that they're getting to know each other, enjoying each other company and like each other a lot. That's it. The fact  that Tyler joined Gigi to her grandmother's funeral instigated, that they're quite taken with each other, but it's still early days. Imho I didn't see anything in these interviews, that suggests anything has changed from that. I also think, that neither Tyler or Gigi want to discuss their dating life in interviews, and are trying  to  keep that more private. Imho.

Exactly! Agreed! True!

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by thank goodness Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:07 am

Bleiby527 wrote:
thank goodness wrote:it’s  all over again
https://www.etonline.com/news/181087_zayn_malik_calls_gigi_hadid_just_a_good_friend_kendall_jenner_throws_shade?amp

but gigi admitted after  they were official  that she and zayn hit it off when they  met  the first time.
they got caught by paparazzi on november 2015 and  this article  was on january 2016

A significant difference, however is that Zayn and Gigi were sharing pictures of each other on social media when Zayn said that.

"the two continued to share pics of each other on social media throughout the holidays. Malik posted a cuddled-up couple shot on Dec. 20 and Hadid shared a shirtless pic of the singer holding her cat on Jan 2."

Tyler can't do that because he's not Gigi's equal - if he wants to share pictures of her through social media he would have to get permission from her first. IMO.

Because gigi and zayn were very young that time. That’s why they posted like that. But gigi is so much grow compared that young age. She is different now so she is dating tyler.
I  am kind of understand what they think since gigi had also difficult experience with public relationships so maybe she got lesson from that.
And  tyler is starting new career now so maybe they  don’t want to effect  by their relationship for Tyler.
I think They are both selfless people.

thank goodness

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:17 am

Well the biggest takeaway from that interview is that he is really kind hearted, grounded, very complimentary of other people, and loves his family.

All parties are doing just fine. Both of Hannah's parents liked the interview on bachelornation.scoop ig...https://www.instagram.com/p/B2zbqz1HfYU/
Hannah had a Happy Birthday.
Tyler has good friends.

Disclosure: Don't know if likes will show up on this link, as it was not copied from a mobile device but was from my lap top. (And I hate looking here from phone or ipad...sorry Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 51 1f60e)

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:28 am

thank goodness wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:
thank goodness wrote:it’s  all over again
https://www.etonline.com/news/181087_zayn_malik_calls_gigi_hadid_just_a_good_friend_kendall_jenner_throws_shade?amp

but gigi admitted after  they were official  that she and zayn hit it off when they  met  the first time.
they got caught by paparazzi on november 2015 and  this article  was on january 2016

A significant difference, however is that Zayn and Gigi were sharing pictures of each other on social media when Zayn said that.

"the two continued to share pics of each other on social media throughout the holidays. Malik posted a cuddled-up couple shot on Dec. 20 and Hadid shared a shirtless pic of the singer holding her cat on Jan 2."

Tyler can't do that because he's not Gigi's equal - if he wants to share pictures of her through social media he would have to get permission from her first. IMO.

Because gigi and zayn were very young that time. That’s why they posted like that. But gigi is so much grow compared that young age. She is different now so she is dating tyler.
I  am kind of understand what they think since gigi had also difficult experience with public relationships so maybe she got lesson from that.
And  tyler is starting new career now so maybe they  don’t want to effect  by their relationship for Tyler.
I think They are both selfless people.

@thank goodness
You make good and valid points. Thank you for sharing your insights. Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 51 1377737533

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by silverstreams Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:01 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:Watching these interviews, I honestly don't know what's changed. Imho. All the reports have said, that they're getting to know each other, enjoying each other company and like each other a lot. That's it. The fact  that Tyler joined Gigi to her grandmother's funeral instigated, that they're quite taken with each other, but it's still early days. Imho I didn't see anything in these interviews, that suggests anything has changed from that. I also think, that neither Tyler or Gigi want to discuss their dating life in interviews, and are trying  to  keep that more private. Imho.

Bingo, this interview doesn’t contradict anything we’ve heard. They’ve been around each other a month, real life relationships aren’t even defined that quick. Life doesn’t go by BN standards. The Netherlands trip shows me they like each other a lot - not even Gigi’s best friends attended the funeral but she invites a guy she’s seeing as a friend? nah.

silverstreams

Back to top Go down

Post by thank goodness Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:17 am

Bleiby527 wrote:
thank goodness wrote:Maybe  it’s just me but I thought this segment   more clear he is dating  to me.
Lauren asked about being the bachelor to tyler. He answered that  he worried for his dad sick again and lauren  asked again because  he is seeing someone.
and He  answered that if you had girlfriend you can’t be the bachelor.
So lauren  said so you have a girlfriend now
he answered   if you date someone or seeing someone
That moment I thought he got caught by  trap question  of lauren.
I guess he answered unconsciously .
when he are asked about gigi by lauren  , I thought he was more cautious what he said .
I thought  he is one of the hardest read .

I think the reference to the girlfriend was snarkiness about Jed rather than information about his status with Gigi, but different people read it differently.

This is their conversation

Lauren: so you turned down the bachelor for where you were at. Was it also because you are dating other people? It was part of your decision ?
Tyler: ye~ I mean you shouldn’t go on  the show if you have a girlfriend.
Lauren: so you have a  girlfriend.
Tyler: no I wasn’t saying (lauren laugh loudly so I guess she doesn’t believe it)
but if you are dating someone or seeing someone you shouldn’t.

She asked about it to tyler directly “ because you are dating other people “
They talked about the bachelor gig and I don’t think he  thought about jed because I don’t t think jed was not even considered bachelor gig. Talking about bachelor gig  and thinking about jed situation. I don’t think so.
I do think tyler said it unconsciously since this part was after his dad conversation and also last part of interviews so he might be a little relaxed ( off guard)

Last edited by thank goodness on Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:57 am; edited 2 times in total

thank goodness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+62
Alanna
Ash2214
sosleepy
teamfiercelove
nd4reality