SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 53 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by dee Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:20 pm

Kind of to add onto @seton Here's another video from the CITO's youtube page

source
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

theBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 53 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by silverstreams Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:23 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
silverstreams wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:Speaking for myself, the reason I think it was about Jed is because he said “you shouldn’t come on the show with a girlfriend” not you shouldn’t be the bachelor or lead of the show. He also said it in a joking tone based on his facial expression. Jed coming on the show with a gf was a huge deal because he won and everyone was talking about it. It was absolutely a dig at him even if you believe he was confirming Gigi was his gf at the same time. I think he was using the Jed situation to point out that someone shouldn’t do the show if they are dating someone. JMO

Both scenarios can be true then, IMO it doesn't have to be one or the other but I genuinely didn't think of Jed's situation at all when he said that.

Since he repeatedly said he and Gigi have not made that step into a relationship, I believe him. Him saying he wasn’t in love with anyone put an exclamation point on it, as he did not have to say all that and don’t believe he would have if he was in a relationship, even if true. I do not think he would take this interview to repeatedly lie about his relationship status and make a point about him being in love with himself if he was in a relationship. Them casual dating is in line with all of the articles with quotes from her sources. All JMO. Agree to disagree.

@Summerfun1980
You’re buying today’s version of the public truth and that’s fine, for you. All genuinely famous/public people have a party line until they don’t. They are fine until they decide to publicly share they’re dying. They are happier than they’ve ever been together until they decide to publicly share they have filed for divorce. They are happy and healthy and loving life until they decide to publicly share they have suffered a series of emotionally devastating miscarriages over the past few years.

In other words, Tyler is new to the game but, he’s dating a very famous international supermodel with very famous super friends and he’s learning fast. To sleuth in this environment, you cannot be gullible enough to believe the public version of the truth. It means nothing, one way or the other. What we KNOW about his frequent overnight stays at her place, visits to her mom’s ranch, attendance at her grandma’s funeral in the Netherlands, warm greeting he received from Taylor Swift, dinner with Serena...tells a different story than casual dating, IMO. BUT, there is no public admission so, people are free to ignore the obvious. All IMO.

We’re in the high profile celeb realm now. Taking things at face value or believing everything being said simply doesn’t apply IMO. I’m going to look at his actions and so far all indicate this isn’t just casual. From the SM follows from family and close friends, to meeting her mom, siblings and extended fam, to hanging out with her friends, introducing her to some of his friends, flying to another country to attend a family funeral where none of her other “friends” were in attendance. That is a lot for just casual. Anyway Gigi gets back next week, I’m giving it 24 hours till they’re spotted. All JMO

silverstreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:24 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
silverstreams wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:Speaking for myself, the reason I think it was about Jed is because he said “you shouldn’t come on the show with a girlfriend” not you shouldn’t be the bachelor or lead of the show. He also said it in a joking tone based on his facial expression. Jed coming on the show with a gf was a huge deal because he won and everyone was talking about it. It was absolutely a dig at him even if you believe he was confirming Gigi was his gf at the same time. I think he was using the Jed situation to point out that someone shouldn’t do the show if they are dating someone. JMO

Both scenarios can be true then, IMO it doesn't have to be one or the other but I genuinely didn't think of Jed's situation at all when he said that.

Since he repeatedly said he and Gigi have not made that step into a relationship, I believe him. Him saying he wasn’t in love with anyone put an exclamation point on it, as he did not have to say all that and don’t believe he would have if he was in a relationship, even if true. I do not think he would take this interview to repeatedly lie about his relationship status and make a point about him being in love with himself if he was in a relationship. Them casual dating is in line with all of the articles with quotes from her sources. All JMO. Agree to disagree.

@Summerfun1980
You’re buying today’s version of the public truth and that’s fine, for you. All genuinely famous/public people have a party line until they don’t. They are fine until they decide to publicly share they’re dying. They are happier than they’ve ever been together until they decide to publicly share they have filed for divorce. They are happy and healthy and loving life until they decide to publicly share they have suffered a series of emotionally devastating miscarriages over the past few years.

In other words, Tyler is new to the game but, he’s dating a very famous international supermodel with very famous super friends and he’s learning fast. To sleuth in this environment, you cannot be gullible enough to believe the public version of the truth. It means nothing, one way or the other. What we KNOW about his frequent overnight stays at her place, visits to her mom’s ranch, attendance at her grandma’s funeral in the Netherlands, warm greeting he received from Taylor Swift, dinner with Serena...tells a different story than casual dating, IMO. BUT, there is no public admission so, people are free to ignore the obvious. All IMO.

I do not doubt they will be spotted again.

When a man says he is not in love with you and in love with himself, believe him. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:38 pm

Here is the youtube link to the full et interview if anyone wants it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2eqDgrnAJk

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:03 pm

Thanks to everyone for posting links to the full interviews! It's great to hear the full stories behind the short released clips. Tyler's call-out of people writing their own narratives is well taken. Also LOL at how on point every female is when Tyler's in the vicinity.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:07 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
silverstreams wrote:

@Summerfun1980

When a man says he is not in love with you and in love with himself, believe him. JMO

I’m quite certain GiGi knows what Tyler’s feelings are.

Tyler & GiGi are both young so I doubt this is a forever thing. Whether it ends tomorrow or in two years, I guess eventually the Hannah fans can celebrate.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by silverstreams Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:57 pm

Emeralds wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
silverstreams wrote:

@Summerfun1980

Tyler & GiGi are both young so I doubt this is a forever thing. Whether it ends tomorrow or in two years, I guess eventually the Hannah fans can celebrate.

Gigi is the same age as Hannah so I guess if we’re using age as a barometer, he wouldn’t have lasted with Hannah either

silverstreams

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:06 pm

@Norcalgal Another part of the interview I found interesting was Tyler discussing his career path. He said his goal is to eventually return to Jupiter/FL and be a building contractor. It does look like a beautiful area. IMO.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:10 pm

Not sure if Lauren Zima always does this but this is what she posted in her stories with the extended interview about Tyler.

theBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 53 Screen61

https://www.instagram.com/laurenzima/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:21 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:45 pm

Just catching up on this thread. I’m with those that are curious as to why he’s giving interviews like this now. Never in a million years could Tyler answer the “Are you in love?” question with a “yes” right now. Regardless of how he’s feeling about Gigi or the status of the relationship.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:46 pm

silverstreams wrote:
Emeralds wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
silverstreams wrote:

@Summerfun1980

Gigi is the same age as Hannah so I guess if we’re using age as a barometer, he wouldn’t have lasted with Hannah either

By halfway through the season, I didn't see Tyler & Hannah as compatible long-term (putting aside the fact that she liked multiple guys more than Tyler) so they also had that going against them in addition to their ages.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+62
Alanna
Ash2214
sosleepy
teamfiercelove
nd4reality