SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 76 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by sosleepy Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:40 pm

Emeralds wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Snort.

Coming out of lurkdome just to say this.

Tyler Cameron made an incredibly short sighted and stupid decision when he gave up either Hannah/bachelor super couple status, potentially DWTS or his chance to be The Bachelor (his choice, either or) for what essentially amounted to a 6 week fling that was always going no where, that he couldn’t even talk about. He also gave up tons of interviews and the ability to put himself out there while the iron was piping hot (cause really, now who really GAF?) so he could hide behind a NDA.

Anyway. I know lots of people loved the thought of them (and like the 2-4 pics we actually had). But I’m meh. And yay, welcome back Tyler. You are a dumbass. *IMO* Also Matt is, I’m sure, sobbing into his corn flakes.  He is even more short sighted and dumbass than his friend. *IMO*

IMO, he was not stupid for passing on a relationship with Hannah if that’s not what his heart wanted. Was he supposed to use Hannah for attention & opportunities? On second thought, maybe that would have been ok since she only seemed to appreciate him once he became ridiculously popular.

I don’t know why Tyler didn’t talk to the media more post-show (other than podcasts) but an NDA would only have prevented him from talking about GiGi. My impression is that Tyler is struggling to figure out whether to wrap himself in BN or run from it. Please run, Tyler!!

Tyler seems to be a YOLO type guy that lives life to the fullest. Most guys would give their right arm to briefly  date a supermodel. I’m just jealous that he & Matt got to meet Serena. I’m befuddled at the animosity Matt gets. He seems like a standup guy and great friend.

Yeah, we are gonna have to agree to completely disagree on this one. laugh out loud

One dinner with Serena and being used for pap strolls doesn’t make up for all the missed opportunities he gave up. Also, no one will ever convince me he didn’t have strong feelings for Hannah. He’s a dumbass, but also young, and hopefully he will stop making dumbass decisions at some point here.

He can run from the franchise if he wants, his prerogative. But that road leads him back to Florida and anonymity imo. I don’t think he has a realistic upward trajectory with fame. Like The Bachelor is where it peaks for him, as it does for 99.9% of these rejects. He’s not a snowflake. He’s one of them.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 76 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Pichic121 Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:46 pm

Tyler Cameron made an incredibly short sighted and stupid decision when he gave up either Hannah/bachelor super couple status, potentially DWTS or his chance to be The Bachelor (his choice, either or) for what essentially amounted to a 6 week fling that was always going no where, that he couldn’t even talk about. He also gave up tons of interviews and the ability to put himself out there while the iron was piping hot (cause really, now who really GAF?) so he could hide behind a NDA.

Anyway. I know lots of people loved the thought of them (and like the 2-4 pics we actually had). But I’m meh. And yay, welcome back Tyler. You are a dumbass. Also Matt is, I’m sure, sobbing into his corn flakes.  He is even more short sighted and dumbass than his friend.

clapping! clapping! clapping!

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:52 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Emeralds wrote:

Anyway. I know lots of people loved the thought of them (and like the 2-4 pics we actually had). But I’m meh. And yay, welcome back Tyler. You are a dumbass. Also Matt is, I’m sure, sobbing into his corn flakes.  He is even more short sighted and dumbass than his friend.

IMO, he was not stupid for passing on a relationship with Hannah if that’s not what his heart wanted. Was he supposed to use Hannah for attention & opportunities? On second thought, maybe that would have been ok since she only seemed to appreciate him once he became ridiculously popular.

I don’t know why Tyler didn’t talk to the media more post-show (other than podcasts) but an NDA would only have prevented him from talking about GiGi. My impression is that Tyler is struggling to figure out whether to wrap himself in BN or run from it. Please run, Tyler!!

Tyler seems to be a YOLO type guy that lives life to the fullest. Most guys would give their right arm to briefly  date a supermodel. I’m just jealous that he & Matt got to meet Serena. I’m befuddled at the animosity Matt gets. He seems like a standup guy and great friend.

Yeah, we are gonna have to agree to completely disagree on this one. laugh out loud

One dinner with Serena and being used for pap strolls doesn’t make up for all the missed opportunities he gave up. Also, no one will ever convince me he didn’t have strong feelings for Hannah. He’s a dumbass, but also young, and hopefully he will stop making dumbass decisions at some point here.

He can run from the franchise if he wants, his prerogative. But that road leads him back to Florida and anonymity imo. I don’t think he has a realistic upward trajectory with fame. Like The Bachelor is where it peaks for him, as it does for 99.9% of these rejects. He’s not a snowflake. He’s one of them.

Harsh words. I do see him on paradise next year because he does want to keep his face out there IMO and his modeling is not good IMO. He does not appear to be serious about going back to building houses, at least not any time soon. I don’t think his heart was with Hannah in July (I do believe he fell for her on the show but too mich happened for him to get over JMO) but he should’ve taken the bachelor. He’s not going to get a better tv opportunity and that is what he is looking for JMO.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:53 pm

@sosleepy and the word of the day is dumbass!!! cantstopl cantstopl

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:55 pm

Someone should probably go check on Matt James.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:57 pm

avacaroline wrote:Someone should probably go check on Matt James.
This all day long.

I wonder what Tyler and Matt thought was gonna happen? Tyler was gonna get with Gigi and Matt was in line next for Kendall?? Or Taylor if she and joe bit the dust? It’s bizarre.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:59 pm

Kikikiki suddenly this thread is lit🔥
@sosleepy you crack me up

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 76 1f49b  Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 76 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:05 pm

So I know he’s got his yahoo cover 3 thing going on, and ABC food tours, but has Tyler revealed any actual business plans going forward? I vaguely remember something about starting a construction business with a friend back in Jupiter but has he said anything more about that? I know he’s super popular now but in about 6 months there’ll be a new set of guys to thirst over so he should get moving if he wants a career outside of shilling. The people in the franchise that have been really successful outside of BN aren’t the ‘go with the flow’ types. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:05 pm

I again don't believe Tyler wanted the bachelor. But I am not sure why some here think the bachelor gig is some great gig. From what I seen the last two season (and the way other leads talk about it) and what I have seen following filming the bachelor gig isn't something to dream of. The producers are now more invested that ever in bringing the drama than anything else. If you want to look at their latest trick you will see that. The story boards for this season already tells me they want to show the mess that got them a big social media following the last two seasons. Yeah a bachelor gig keeps you in the spotlight but isn't good for anyone's mental health imo. I personally don't think he is going on BIP but who knows, I believe someone else already signed on the dotted line since he was hanging out with producers after the finale.

Tyler is talking about stuff coming up for him and he seems excited about it. He seems to be doing find without it. He is also clearly hustling and trying to make opportunities for himself. He has had meetings with a lot of people. He seems to be at Cosmopolitan Magazine today as well. Not sure what is it people think would happen if he choose a different path. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:05 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Emeralds wrote:

I see no evidence that Tyler missed out on any opportunities because of his relationship with GiGi. I think a dumbass move would have been to reunite with the girl who gave him the bronze medal in the race for her heart and only had an epiphany about him when he blew up. They were not compatible and I never saw Tyler taking her back. The bubble burst quickly for him, IMO.

I don’t believe he came on the show to be BN famous so, as a fan, I want him to reach for his goals. As popular as he is and with 2M IG followers, if BN fame is his ceiling, he can always come back to the cult.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:08 pm

They never (realistically) wanted him for the next bachelor and he knows that, imo. I don't think he really wanted it either, as evident by him making plans to run both marathons knowing it would interfere with filming.

I don't think the show anticipated how popular he would get. They didn't even feature him until all the drama with Hannah's ex fiancee showed up on People Magazine. Before that, CH and Mills were promoting and trying to make Jed, Peter, and Mike happen. I will never forget when Mills said a certain guy would be loved by everyone this season... laugh out loud laugh out loud that certainly did not happen.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:10 pm

ReneeM wrote:So I know he’s got his yahoo cover 3 thing going on, and ABC food tours, but has Tyler revealed any actual business plans going forward? I vaguely remember something about starting a construction business with a friend back in Jupiter but has he said anything more about that? I know he’s super popular now but in about 6 months there’ll be a new set of guys to thirst over so he should get moving if he wants a career outside of shilling. The people in the franchise that have been really successful outside of BN aren’t the ‘go with the flow’ types. All jmo.

On ET he talked about a big campaign he has coming out in January. In the interviews that construction thing with a buddy still sounded like it was in the planning phase with no solid plan yet when he brought it up. I know he has been in a lot of rumored meetings. Some rumors about Sony, MGM, he had the story about abc Disney studios. Also he said signed with WME on the first Juliet podcast. Not sure what else is in the plans but those are the things out there.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+62
Alanna
Ash2214
sosleepy
teamfiercelove
nd4reality