SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 77 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by ReneeM Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:12 pm

I don’t think either side was ever seriously interested in Tyler being the bachelor. He never seemed overly keen on it and they never seemed overly keen on him. I think his name just got thrown in the mix because of how popular he became.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 77 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:14 pm

Tyler wants to be on tv. I think I read on Facebook his mom said he was trying to get into acting. I can’t see that working for him. All the moves he is making now like being the bartender on WWHL says to me he wants a tv gig. He also said recently he would do another reality show and even the bachelor if it was right. I only think he turned down the bachelor because he thought he would have better opportunities. I say he should’ve taken it because it’s the best tv opportunity he is going to get and couldve led to more. The only other show I can see him on is another one about dating like BIP or love island. The sports shows are too competitive and have a different demographic than the bachelor. All JMO

Last edited by Summerfun1980 on Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:15 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Emeralds wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Snort.

Coming out of lurkdome just to say this.

Tyler Cameron made an incredibly short sighted and stupid decision when he gave up either Hannah/bachelor super couple status, potentially DWTS or his chance to be The Bachelor (his choice, either or) for what essentially amounted to a 6 week fling that was always going no where, that he couldn’t even talk about. He also gave up tons of interviews and the ability to put himself out there while the iron was piping hot (cause really, now who really GAF?) so he could hide behind a NDA.

Anyway. I know lots of people loved the thought of them (and like the 2-4 pics we actually had). But I’m meh. And yay, welcome back Tyler. You are a dumbass. Also Matt is, I’m sure, sobbing into his corn flakes.  He is even more short sighted and dumbass than his friend.

IMO, he was not stupid for passing on a relationship with Hannah if that’s not what his heart wanted. Was he supposed to use Hannah for attention & opportunities? On second thought, maybe that would have been ok since she only seemed to appreciate him once he became ridiculously popular.

I don’t know why Tyler didn’t talk to the media more post-show (other than podcasts) but an NDA would only have prevented him from talking about GiGi. My impression is that Tyler is struggling to figure out whether to wrap himself in BN or run from it. Please run, Tyler!!

Tyler seems to be a YOLO type guy that lives life to the fullest. Most guys would give their right arm to briefly  date a supermodel. I’m just jealous that he & Matt got to meet Serena. I’m befuddled at the animosity Matt gets. He seems like a standup guy and great friend.

Yeah, we are gonna have to agree to completely disagree on this one. laugh out loud

One dinner with Serena and being used for pap strolls doesn’t make up for all the missed opportunities he gave up. Also, no one will ever convince me he didn’t have strong feelings for Hannah. He’s a dumbass, but also young, and hopefully he will stop making dumbass decisions at some point here.

He can run from the franchise if he wants, his prerogative. But that road leads him back to Florida and anonymity imo. I don’t think he has a realistic upward trajectory with fame. Like The Bachelor is where it peaks for him, as it does for 99.9% of these rejects. He’s not a snowflake. He’s one of them.

Did we all watch the same show? I watched Hannah as the Bachelorette and she "rejected" Tyler. She wanted someone else. Then the producers tried to make a new story when the truth was found out by Hannah about her choice. She could have forgiven Jed and accepted his confession of love and gone on with him. ( I believe IMO the producers new the truth about Jed from the beginning and wanted the drama. They thought they could sucker Tyler into their drama. Didn't work. ) After only several dates and a rejection -why would any man in his right mind then want the girl who rejected him in front of millions? I believe he was infatuated with Hannah but not in Love and she sure wasn't with him. So IMO how can anyone still fantasize about them belonging together? In fact, IMO he is far from dumb and has the right to make any decisions he wants with his life -just like we all do.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:22 pm

I love seeing all these lurkers crawling out of the woodwork. laugh out loud I really like Gigi so I thank TC for getting me to read about her more. I do think they will remain friends as I think they are both good people. And as long as TC stays away from the toxic Beast, I'll still follow TC's career. laugh out loud

There were strong rumors before Ette ended that TC wasnt interested in being The B so any saying that he missed it is revisionist history. IMO. I love forward to TC's work on Yahoo! and his big ad campaign coming up. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:28 pm

Thoughts and prayers to Matt laugh out loud

I expected them to last at least through fall.

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 77 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:44 pm

This is a serious question - are we CERTAIN that Tyler & Gigi are done? I’ve read the posts where indicators may point that way.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:45 pm

seton wrote:I love seeing all these lurkers crawling out of the woodwork. laugh out loud  I really like Gigi so I thank TC for getting me to read about her more. I do think they will remain friends as I think they are both good people. And as long as TC stays away from the toxic Beast, I'll still follow TC's career. laugh out loud

There were strong rumors before Ette ended that TC wasnt interested in being The B so any saying that he missed it is revisionist history. IMO. I love forward to TC's work on Yahoo! and his big ad campaign coming up. laugh out loud

I think the two of us are polar opposites laugh out loud. I find the Hadids to be toxic and am so glad Tyler is free of them. And lately he doesn't seem to be that interested in disassociating himself from the "toxic Beast" as he can't stop talking about how great she looked in that white dress and the boners she gave him. I don't necessarily want Hannah and Tyler to get back together any time soon but I'm happy that he seems to still think very highly of her. IMO.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:53 pm

@Bleiby527 a man talking about a woman sexually doesn’t indicate he thinks highly of her. It may actually indicate the opposite or that he is just so over the situation and finds it to be a joke. He is doing it for clicks. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:56 pm

jojo47 wrote:This is a serious question - are we CERTAIN that Tyler & Gigi are done? I’ve read the posts where indicators may point that way.
ET, Enews, and Us magazine are reporting the split. In addition to Tyler saying they’re just friends in one interview and that he’s single in another one. I think it’s as confirmed as it’s gonna be. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:57 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
seton wrote:I love seeing all these lurkers crawling out of the woodwork. laugh out loud  I really like Gigi so I thank TC for getting me to read about her more. I do think they will remain friends as I think they are both good people. And as long as TC stays away from the toxic Beast, I'll still follow TC's career. laugh out loud

I think the two of us are polar opposites laugh out loud. I find the Hadids to be toxic and am so glad Tyler is free of them. And lately he doesn't seem to be that interested in disassociating himself from the "toxic Beast" as he can't stop talking about how great she looked in that white dress and the boners she gave him. I don't necessarily want Hannah and Tyler to get back together any time soon but I'm happy that he seems to still think very highly of her. IMO.

I said Gigi. She is a badazz. Most ppl can separate the person from their families. laugh out loud
From the neck down, I never said the Beast wasnt hot. She might even give ME a ladyboner. laugh out loud But from the neck up and whats inside that head? Yikes! [Boner deflated] Womp womp. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:01 pm

@Bleiby527 I've really enjoyed your posts in the last several weeks.
I too am glad he's out of the Hadid orbit. I was never a fan of this, and think he is too "normal" whatever that means to have been happy long term in the world they inhabit.  Fame and money always come with a price IMO.
It probably was fun, interesting, whatever to see how the other 1% lives, but now I think he is figuring out how to leverage the fame he has on his own and choose the best options for him.  He seems happier, and IMO this is the Tyler I grew to really like on the show.  
I don't think being TB would be all that much of a boost for him at the point that decision was being made.  He's got a very high number of SM followers and has had doors open to him which may lead to solid possibilities.   I don't remember which interview I read, but he said something to the effect that he knows he's late to the modeling game and has a short shelf life in that business.   He said he wanted to make some money and return to Florida and be in the building contracting business.   I wish all the best for him and will continue to follow.  I could see a career move similar to Chris Lambton for him with HGTV or similar network rather than acting.  I'm glad he's made positive comments re Hannah.  They both are IMO "good people" who went through a wild ride together.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:21 pm

seton wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

I said Gigi. She is a badazz. Most ppl can separate the person from their families. laugh out loud  
From the neck down, I never said the Beast wasnt hot. She might even give ME a ladyboner. laugh out loud But from the neck up and whats inside that head? Yikes! [Boner deflated] Womp womp. laugh out loud

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 77 3806527698

I just can't imagine how quickly that would get annoying IRL along with the nagging for not concentrating on her enough. Peter & Tyler need to send Jed a Christmas card this year. JMO.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+62
Alanna
Ash2214
sosleepy
teamfiercelove
nd4reality