SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 76 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 49 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:16 am

Alright Timm let's do this.

She's sitting super close to him on the couch here...

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:26 am

😂😂 Timm needing to pee during their date, best ever. So much realness.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:31 am

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:34 am

Uggghhhh how does she end up with Carlin.  HOW.

Who's going to go? Lemme just check TAB's bottom row real quick and I'll tell you. Hugesmile

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:45 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:53 am

Perhaps Angie ends up with Carlin because, as was reported in one of the online mags, she isn't on the show to find love. I can believe this as she does like being on TV. Carlin is a safe choice as he is a "nice" man (and I think he is) and viewers won't be shocked when their relationship ends as he was never Angie's ideal man.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:35 am

Timm got the ‘Sam Frost’ date. I sense he was her f1
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:51 am

Sundy wrote:Timm got the ‘Sam Frost’ date. I sense he was her f1

I agree @Sundy.   :yes:

Haven't watched the ep yet but even just based on statistics, the fact that he got the ep 4 SD is a glaring sign IMO.  

Meanwhile Carlin is getting a typical First Date Guy edit IMO.  I haven't seen any secret kisses with him in the garden or stolen moments alone together, and no signs Angie was chasing him or seeking him out.

At this stage he wasn't in the running for F1 IMO and as I see it the only other contenders were Ciarran and Ryan.

I wonder what happened...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:20 am

I could have done without Jamie narrating the entire rose ceremony Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 4103285151
I’m so incredibly over him, but I’m sure he’s still got a couple more episodes left in him.

I loved how comfortable Ciarran is in his own skin at the photo shoot, I’m not keen on him lookswise, but his personality is fantastic.

My husband is still convinced Timm is on drugs, I told him they wouldn’t let him have drugs in the house, but he’s not convinced laugh out loud He’s copping a bit of hate on SM tonight for completely abandoning his “bro code”, this will either be the beginning of his downfall if TPTB are planning to stitch him up, or it will be a sign of how much he’s falling for Angie if he’s getting a dream edit.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:40 am

@Dirty Street Pie he looked strung out to me episode 3 which is when I think he probably collapsed and needed the paramedics.  You're right he wouldn't be allowed drugs in the house but maybe withdrawals?  Or that might just be his natural state. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:17 am

Great ep tonight, Cirrian is a champ and Yvie loved him.. i thought it was funny that she cleary didn't like Carlin for Angie and basically said that he was a nice guy, implied he was boring imo and not funny (what a few of us here have been saying) she made fun of his name.... oh how awkward for her after FRC giggling

Timm did not disappointed on his date and as Angie said, this is the most comfortable and happy she has been on this series so far. It is really easy to picture them together IRL. Timm however does get distracted by the 'bros' a little too much imo.... this could be a problem for Angie later in the series.

The promo for next week showed the boys on a GD doing standup comedy and I thought this could be an opportunity for Carlin to show a funny side if he has one.
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:20 am

Yeah @Bobette I can't figure out if that kind of erratic jumpy thing is just his personality, or if he's coming off an addiction, or if he's just hung over laugh out loud You're right though, he was as definitely more strung out last night. We're already sure that he's F2, but not showing him collapsing is just confirmation, they would never show a potential F1 in that light.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 76 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 49 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ule.m
Fermont girl
Loulou
Fan4life
jenski_tas
BadDayBadDayBOOMGoodDay
Storybook
Jolena
Just Looking
Norcalgal
Sprite