SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Zaynab Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:45 pm

Reading the full article there is even more garbage in it, so I can’t even take this report seriously, IMO. These reports come out every season in different variations whether it’s the Blake Garvey repeat or other things.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:12 pm

Zaynab wrote:Reading the full article there is even more garbage in it, so I can’t even take this report seriously, IMO. These reports come out every season in different variations whether it’s the Blake Garvey repeat or other things.

I realise that - this isn't my first rodeo - but New Idea is the mag who released the names and photos for half of Angie's men when no other outlets had the information so they obviously have some insider connections IMO.

Chelsie not wanting to do media interviews fits with how she's come across on the show IMO, the reports she's found the show "hard to stomach" and what Matt said about not watching (i.e. also distancing himself from it).

Even this article you posted describes Chelsie as "plagued by doubts".  

Zaynab wrote:Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 35f56f10

https://www.pressreader.com/australia/womans-day-australia/20190916/281870120140911

And BTW they're wrong - this isn't Chelsie's hometown date, it's NSW.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 RNJ2IIv
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:29 pm

Bobette wrote:
Zaynab wrote:Reading the full article there is even more garbage in it, so I can’t even take this report seriously, IMO. These reports come out every season in different variations whether it’s the Blake Garvey repeat or other things.

I realise that - this isn't my first rodeo - but New Idea is the mag who released the names and photos for half of Angie's men when no other outlets had the information so they obviously have some insider connections IMO.

Chelsie not wanting to do media interviews fits with how she's come across on the show IMO, the reports she's found the show "hard to stomach" and what Matt said about not watching (i.e. also distancing himself from it).

Yes. I know I wasn’t implying anything. I guess will just see with time what happens between Matt and Chelsie and the rest of the contestants. I am mostly going off of every interview Matt has given on him and F1. Also, IMO the only media Chelsie is doing right now are the interviews sanctioned by the Bachelor. I do see Chelsie being a quiet F1, it doesn’t seem like she’s interested in changing careers or anything, so yes I agree she doesn’t seem to be one who will want to be out there. I do agree in that sense. I just don’t think she’d throw a fit over it.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:32 pm

@Bobette
I know, I captioned my original post as F3 date. We’ll see how they are as the season is coming to an end in a few.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:35 pm

Zaynab wrote:Yes. I know I wasn’t implying anything. I guess will just see with time what happens between Matt and Chelsie and the rest of the contestants. I am mostly going off of every interview Matt has given on him and F1. Also, IMO the only media Chelsie is doing right now are the interviews sanctioned by the Bachelor. I do see Chelsie being a quiet F1, it doesn’t seem like she’s interested in changing careers or anything, so yes I agree she doesn’t seem to be one who will want to be out there. I do agree in that sense. I just don’t think she’d throw a fit over it.

No I don't see her as a fit-thrower either.   Helena on the other hand... Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 3806527698

But I can definitely see her as being uncomfortable with the spotlight and not wanting to do interviews.  TBH I think she probably went on the show not expecting to like the Lead.  She seemed genuinely shocked when she found out Matt was smart.  Wouldn't be surprised if her primary motive was to make her ex jealous since he seems to occupy her thoughts A LOT.  laugh out loud

Zaynab wrote:@Bobette
I know, I captioned my original post as F3 date. We’ll see how they are as the season is coming to an end in a few.

Yeah I know - I was just pointing out that like NI, there was elements of garbage in the WD article too.  They're all trash let's face it - but they do have connections to the show and IMO TPTB use them to push certain storylines/prepare audiences for certain outcomes, so it's always interesting to me to read between the lines and try to pick out the nuggets of truth.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:39 pm

Bobette wrote:
Zaynab wrote:Yes. I know I wasn’t implying anything. I guess will just see with time what happens between Matt and Chelsie and the rest of the contestants. I am mostly going off of every interview Matt has given on him and F1. Also, IMO the only media Chelsie is doing right now are the interviews sanctioned by the Bachelor. I do see Chelsie being a quiet F1, it doesn’t seem like she’s interested in changing careers or anything, so yes I agree she doesn’t seem to be one who will want to be out there. I do agree in that sense. I just don’t think she’d throw a fit over it.

No I don't see her as a fit-thrower either.   Helena on the other hand... Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 3806527698

But I can definitely see her as being uncomfortable with the spotlight and not wanting to do interviews.  TBH I think she probably went on the show not expecting to like the Lead.  She seemed genuinely shocked when she found out Matt was smart.  Wouldn't be surprised if her primary motive was to make her ex jealous since he seems to occupy he thoughts A LOT.  laugh out loud

I agree with Chelsie not expecting to like the lead, she even said at hometowns she has to pinch herself to believe that this is happening. Also I get from both Matt and Chelsie they both have a career and like their jobs and can see them obviously taking some opportunities for new experiences and stuff but keeping their science jobs as main income.

ETA: I did notice along with others her EX deleted the pics of them off insta, I don’t think she’s thinking about him but I’m sure the nature of the show brought him up and made her rehash old issues.

ETA2: yes, I agree all articles have some trash in them. IMO unless it’s direct interviews from the person I usually take speculative articles with a grain of salt.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:49 pm

Zaynab wrote:IMO unless it’s direct interviews from the person I usually take speculative articles with a grain of salt.

A direct interview with the person in 12 months time when their contracts expire is when we might get the actual truth. :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:04 am

I don't think Chelsie will avoid the media at all this week. Imo she's not as shy and retiring as TPTB want us to believe. She may not be a natural in front of the camera, but imo she's the type of person who will take it as a challenge and not run away.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:13 am

Also, to note I know some of us don’t like Rachael, I actually like her, 1. She still friends with everyone from the show. She’s said she’s one of the ones who doesn’t have a problem with anyone from the show and is friends with everyone. 2, I love how she backs Chelsie on IG, she’s been in Chelsie recent ig comments saying she loves her sister, also tagging Chelsie in her comments on other contestants page and comments. Also notably she told a commenter who said Chelsie needs to loosen her stiff face and voice, that if they have nothing nice to say don’t comment at all and that Chelsie is the kindest person and wouldn’t hurt a soul and that opening up and being vulnerable is hard, she’s also commented Matt would be stupid not to pick her and that she’s perfect. She’s also liked numerous comments in support of Chelsie.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:20 am

Agent99 wrote:I don't think Chelsie will avoid the media at all this week.  Imo she's not as shy and retiring as TPTB want us to believe.  She may not be a natural in front of the camera, but imo she's the type of person who will take it as a challenge and not run away.

I agree thumbsup

ETA: also going by her sister and what Matt said on there 2nd one on one that he loves that she keeps him on his toes, she’s definitely not.

Last edited by Zaynab on Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:21 am

Zaynab wrote:
Agent99 wrote:I don't think Chelsie will avoid the media at all this week.  Imo she's not as shy and retiring as TPTB want us to believe.  She may not be a natural in front of the camera, but imo she's the type of person who will take it as a challenge and not run away.

I agree thumbsup

Me too :yes:

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:47 am

Zaynab wrote:

I agree thumbsup

ETA: also going by her sister and what Matt said on there 2nd one on one that he loves that she keeps him on his toes, she’s definitely not.

Yes! It's these little nuggets of information that tell me what sort of person she is.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+33
Idlemess
notarose
msjr
mercieme
Pswright80