SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Finch Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:15 am

Helena and Chelsie's 2 HTD pics compared to Abbie's 6! Making the most of the spotlight IMO.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Just Looking Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:31 am

I don’t really get why this whole season has been about Abbie ? If there is a love story between Matt and Chelsie or even Helena, we haven’t been shown it IMO. So much focus on Matt and Abbie

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:01 am

Just Looking wrote:I don’t really get why this whole season has been about Abbie ?  If there is a love story between Matt and Chelsie or even Helena, we haven’t been shown it IMO.   So much focus on Matt and Abbie

IMO it's because the girls cast as villains gave them nothing, and the F1 and F3 were so worried about saying something on camera they might regret that they clammed up, leaving TPTB with little material to work with.  Abbie has carried the whole season and what has she got in return?  A villain edit and backlash on SM from viewers who seem to believe anything TPTB serves up to them.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:00 am

Helena's sister is following Chelsie and Matt (no Abbie) - interesting...if someone broke my sister's heart like that I wouldn't be following them! Gotta do what you gotta do for the Insta freebies I guess! Just kidding. I love Helena's mum's comment:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 20190910
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:45 am

More glimpses of the personalities of the top 3!

Source - New Weekly SEP 16, 2019 10:00AM BY NW TEAM

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/bachelor-2019-final-three-58237

Helena - "I hope Matt sleeps naked - 'cos I do!"

Matt's pretty much perfect, but if he ends up being a snorer, would that make you walk away?
Maybe. I struggle a lot with noise in bed! I wear earplugs at night, but I'm a very light sleeper so if he snores, he could end up on the couch. Not ideal...

So what should he wear in bed?
He should be in a boxer and tee, or au naturel. I usually sleep naked so that's my preferred look in bed. Proper PJs in unnatural fibres are not sexy!

Is Matt causing you any sleepless nights?
Yes, because we're so close to the final rose ceremony now and it's like, I can say to him, "I really like you," and all he can say is, "Hmmm." I'm terrified of having my heart broken so you end up analysing every single thing you've said to him and he's said to you. I shared a room with Chelsie – and our ghost Colin too. He also caused us a few sleepless nights in the mansion!

So, there's another man on the scene then?
A ghostly one, yes! Chelsie and I told the other girls our room in the mansion was haunted by Colin the ghost so they wouldn't move in with us. They were actually scared of him, but he was a friendly ghost!

Abbie - "Our sexual chemistry is so hot"

OK, Abbie, confession time. What are you like in bed?
I talk in my sleep. You never know what I'm going to say – it's a worry! Also, I'm a sleepwalker. The other girls in the mansion didn't really want to share a room with me because I get up and walk around and they were scared. One morning I woke up and was in a completely new bed in another room. I had no idea how I got there!

You've been hot for Matt through this whole season. Maybe you were looking for him?
Could be! I think we all know that Matt and I share an incredible sexual chemistry at this point.

What do you like a guy to wear in bed?
I'm not about the proper pyjamas. I think a guy in boxers and a tee in bed is pretty hot.

If it turns out Matt snores or has bad morning breath, would that be a dealbreaker?
I can't say it would be because I snore too! Morning breath is fine – if you're with the right person.

Have you had any sweet dreams – or otherwise! – about Matt?
Not yet, or not that I can remember. But I wouldn't complain if I did!

Chelsie - "Matt's chest makes the perfect pillow!'

You shared a room with Helena – did you guys talk about Matt at night?
A little bit. We loved a chat before lights out and she was like my best friend in the mansion. But I wouldn't talk about him to the other girls much because some of them would get quite upset..

What are you like in bed?
I am such a light sleeper so if it turns out Matt is a massive snorer, well, I'm not sure how I'll approach that situation because it's almost a deal breaker for me. I'm also a night owl. I have so much energy at night so if he wants to be up at like 6am, that won't work because that's still the middle of the night for me!

PJs or sleeping nude – what floats your boat?
Personally I like my guy to be in underwear – but topless – in bed because then you can cuddle up to his chest like a warm pillow.

Matt has a great chest doesn't he...
Yes,he does! I have noticed that...

Have you ever had a pillow fight in real life?
No, but it was so much fun doing it with the girls on this shoot. It's something I'd be keen to try out in real life. Look out, Matt!
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by chailatte Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:16 am

Did Osher spill the beans here? question

https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/osher-gunsberg-matty-decision/

So who did he pick? Ever the diplomat, (Osher) said that both have their winning qualities, telling the team:

“To be honest you know, someone like Matt Agnew, he’ll look at the whole thing from a much more scientific point of view and just assess the situations rather than be lead with his hormones, but Matty J, great, look, just such a winning smile and those dimples! But when Matt Agnew just starts talking about like the big bounce and string theory, I’m just in awe [of] how clever he is!”

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:07 pm

chailatte wrote:Did Osher spill the beans here? question

https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/osher-gunsberg-matty-decision/

So who did he pick? Ever the diplomat, (Osher) said that both have their winning qualities, telling the team:

“To be honest you know, someone like Matt Agnew, he’ll look at the whole thing from a much more scientific point of view and just assess the situations rather than be lead with his hormones, but Matty J, great, look, just such a winning smile and those dimples! But when Matt Agnew just starts talking about like the big bounce and string theory, I’m just in awe [of] how clever he is!”

IMO Abbie has been the front runner with very strong sexual chemistry and Chelsie has been a very slow grower but is the most viable choice for a lasting relationship... personally I would have liked to see the scientist throw out all of his scientific thinking for love, maybe there is love with Chelsie but I do think that alot of other factors are what steered him towards her. Like them both being from Melbourne, both ready to have kids, both scientifically minded and she is a steady personality
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:26 am

@Bachbee True, but will he be able to get past his strong sexual attraction and connection with Abbie ? I hope so

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:31 am

Channel Ten's Australian Survivor winner (as per Sports Bet odds) is receiving A lot of hate for sending home the viewers favourite last night... now something I find interesting is that they had the winner on The Project just before the Survivor premier talking about how hard it was to leave their family ect, this indicates that Channel Ten predicted the backlash their winner is going to receive and did some pre-showing damage control. I would expect the same for Bachie if Matt is going to choose Abbie and it's something I will be looking for in the next Bach/ette season's
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:57 am

Great observation, @Bachbee.

Found the following - Channel 10 laying the groundwork for damage control IMO:

https://10daily.com.au/entertainment/tv/a190821szrea/the-bachelor-australia-2019-in-defence-of-abbie-20190904 - 4 September

https://10daily.com.au/lifestyle/love/a190912oztdq/you-could-see-it-dr-nikkis-theory-about-abbie-after-watching-her-on-set-with-matt-20190912 - 12 September

Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:46 am

Bachbee wrote:Channel Ten's Australian Survivor winner (as per Sports Bet odds) is receiving A lot of hate for sending home the viewers favourite last night... now something I find interesting is that they had the winner on The Project just before the Survivor premier talking about how hard it was to leave their family ect, this indicates that Channel Ten predicted the backlash their winner is going to receive and did some pre-showing damage control. I would expect the same for Bachie if Matt is going to choose Abbie and it's something I will be looking for in the next Bach/ette season's

I watched that ep and while I adore the fan favourite in question their edit and exit package last night was NEXT LEVEL and I couldn't help but reflect on the power of the edit and the fate of Abbie.  With great power comes great responsibility, editors.

chailatte wrote: “To be honest you know, someone like Matt Agnew, he’ll look at the whole thing from a much more scientific point of view and just assess the situations rather than be lead with his hormones, but Matty J, great, look, just such a winning smile and those dimples! But when Matt Agnew just starts talking about like the big bounce and string theory, I’m just in awe [of] how clever he is!”

The main thing I take from that is that Osher basically just implied Matty J is nothing but a pretty face who thinks with his d*ck. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:43 am

Bobette wrote:
Bachbee wrote:Channel Ten's Australian Survivor winner (as per Sports Bet odds) is receiving A lot of hate for sending home the viewers favourite last night... now something I find interesting is that they had the winner on The Project just before the Survivor premier talking about how hard it was to leave their family ect, this indicates that Channel Ten predicted the backlash their winner is going to receive and did some pre-showing damage control. I would expect the same for Bachie if Matt is going to choose Abbie and it's something I will be looking for in the next Bach/ette season's

I watched that ep and while I adore the fan favourite in question their edit and exit package last night was NEXT LEVEL and I couldn't help but reflect on the power of the edit and the fate of Abbie.  With great power comes great responsibility, editors.

chailatte wrote: “To be honest you know, someone like Matt Agnew, he’ll look at the whole thing from a much more scientific point of view and just assess the situations rather than be lead with his hormones, but Matty J, great, look, just such a winning smile and those dimples! But when Matt Agnew just starts talking about like the big bounce and string theory, I’m just in awe [of] how clever he is!”

The main thing I take from that is that Osher basically just implied Matty J is nothing but a pretty face who thinks with his d*ck.  laugh out loud

if that's the case then it will be Abby imo 

How old is Matt and how old is Chelsie?  TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+33
Idlemess
notarose
msjr
mercieme
Pswright80