SELECT CONTENT

Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:27 pm

From Victoria's Instagram....

JEREMIAH 29:11
I’d like to start off by saying thank you to all of my family & friends for the overwhelming support. Even to the strangers who have reached out to show me kindness. THANK YOU.
The RUMORS you are hearing are FALSE. There will be a time & place where I can defend myself, but for now I choose to wait.

HOWEVER, bullying is NOT ok. Nor is it fair. Especially when casting judgement and basing opinions upon pure speculation, assumptions, & LIES.
With that being said—
On my best days & especially on my worst days I look to a friend. The best friend I’ve ever had in my life. He does not judge me for what I look like. He does not throw stones when I am down. He makes me smile when I am mad. Licks my tears when I am sad. Lays on my chest when my anxiety is through the roof. And paws my face when I can’t get out of bed some days to tell me, ‘Hey! I’m here. You’re enough. Remember that.’ That friend is my Black Lab, Buxton. I’m so proud to say that my boy is in training to become a #therapydog. Buxton has served as my personal service dog for over a year now, but his new role will be a little different. As a therapy dog Buxton will be providing comfort to children in hospitals, affection to elderly in retirement homes, love to those who may be having a hard time at school, & others who maybe just need a hug!
Life will throw you curveballs, but sometimes all you need is some love & loyalty from a 4 legged friend willing to catch those curveballs for you.
We may not always know the WHY, but we can rely on the fact that there is a reason. A reason to keep pushing forward wherever we may be in life. A reason that is a lot bigger than us. I trust that God & the Universe are showing me the way. .
& just remember.. we all have a story.

LINK

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:56 pm

Hmmm...

While I do agree people need to stop attacking people on their SM, this just reeks of being self serving. The cynic in me thinks this will be like Jenna Cooper after BIP where she professed her innocence of cheating and screamed that she had proof and would sue Jordan or the show or whatever...and yet, nothing was ever presented.

If it was me and my character had been questioned like this, I would be screaming bloody murder and presenting evidence ASAP...not choosing to wait. She's probably praying it is forgotten and/or looking at for some PR advice. I suspect, once the show airs, things will get even worse and more people with info will be crawling out of the wood work.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:52 pm

Agreed, @Sprite. I'd be swayed in her direction if she either just owned up to it and apologised and said she'd do better, or if she really is innocent and wanted to fight the accusations instead of just denying them, provide actual evidence it couldn't possibly have happened. Just saying "the rumours are bullying" says nothing to me personally.

And for me, it's not at all the sleeping with married men part I'm bothered by. It's the betraying her friends that bothers me. (and the DUI... I don't like that either).

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:59 pm

leavers wrote:Agreed, @Sprite.  I'd be swayed in her direction if she either just owned up to it and apologised and said she'd do better, or if she really is innocent and wanted to fight the accusations instead of just denying them, provide actual evidence it couldn't possibly have happened. Just saying "the rumours are bullying" says nothing to me personally.

And for me, it's not at all the sleeping with married men part I'm bothered by.  It's the betraying her friends that bothers me.  (and the DUI... I don't like that either).

Frankly the whole thing bothers me. It is bad enough to sleep with a married man, but to do it several times with different married men and then just add in the fact that they are husbands of her friends.... no

I had a friend who was involved with a married man...unintentionally. She had no idea he was married and when she found out she dropped him ASAP. To knowingly sleep with the husbands of your friends...just wrong...and screams someone who has some serious issues IMO. It will be interesting to see how she acts on the show and how she is with the other women. Will she be the one who is not there to make friends and only cares about Peter? Suspect

Last edited by Sprite on Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:01 am; edited 2 times in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:59 pm

@leavers
ITA and there are MANY legal issues that are on her record and it’s just another sign of her irresponsible behavior. She thinks she’s above the law??? And let’s not even talk about morals or character. Citing bible verses in an attempt to deflect negative comments is quite ballsy for someone who has such a past.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:57 am

I knew that she would have no problem denying it to Peter when he would ask her about what he was told.  I'm sure she has her "story" down pat and has had to tell it before.

I honestly wasn't that impressed with her from seeing her photos on the Cedar Point date and that was before we even had heard about the married men.  At that point, the DUI's were known and that is when the Chase Rice as an ex came out.  One thing you can say about her.... she gets around.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:41 am

The new Jed. But worse. She better start hiding, SM wont be kind to her this season.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:18 am

wishesfireworks wrote:The new Jed. But worse. She better start hiding, SM wont be kind to her this season.

I doubt ABC is going to be kind to Peter either. IF I had to guess they will do everything in their power to discredit and embarrass her ( and him) .The ATFR should be interesting to say the least. jmo Im still hoping Madison is the F1 though Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 4256136633
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:45 am

I'm more critical of the DUIs under her belt. There can be more to the stories to her and the married men, but DUIs you can't explain away, there's no excuse imho.

She's be best off simply disabling comments on her sm. On a regular season the Bach fandom can be nasty, it'll be much worse for Victoria imho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:32 pm

Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Victoria+F

Victoria F.

Hometown: Virginia Beach, Virginia

Fun facts:

• Victoria F. would love to have lunch with Ronald Reagan and discuss the love notes he would leave for his wife, Nancy.

• Victoria F. has one dog, but she wants a million more.

• Victoria F.’s dream is to hike the trail at Machu Picchu.
https://bachelornation.com/blog/2019/12/13/peter-weber-the-bachelor-cast-30-women
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:41 pm

- Victoria is a big fan of country music and will travel to see her favorite artists play a show.
Source

I mean... laugh out loud cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:52 pm

....or they'll bring them to her. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
pavalygurl
Doats
provenceguy
Lirpa
atem