SELECT CONTENT

Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:09 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:stats before 9/29 RC

vlfuller

167 posts
   2,516 followers
   945 following
https://www.instagram.com/vlfuller/

sc'd on 9/27

Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 2019-158

https://www.instagram.com/vlfuller/

S/Cap taken when she was revealed but she was already filming. She cleaned up 235 followers sometime after she returned.

I'm wondering if TPTB were behind this.

This is the original.

Victoria wrote, "The company 'We Love Marlins' is in support of catching white, blue & black marlins and releasing them back into the wild." The statement continued, "In regards to a sensitive topic, I come from a very diverse background & am in support of all races! Virginia Beach is a VERY large fishing town where marlin tournaments are held every year! Glad to clear this up."
As far as apologies go, Victoria's is severely lacking. In fact, her first explanation doesn't feature any kind of remorse. Instead, it supplies a justification for her actions and tries to excuse her poor decision. Even her comments back to her haters are lacking in responsibility. She says it wasn't intention and apologizes if she hurt anyone, but never states that it was a poor decision or fully acknowledges the magnitude of her choice. Given her inadequate response to the controversy, Cosmo's decision to pull the cover was not only the right decision - it was a necessary step. Perhaps it will finally force Victoria to understand why her actions are wrong and offer a real apology.
https://screenrant.com/bachelor-victoria-fuller-apologized-cosmo-controvery/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:19 pm

@GuardianAngel oh. The PR department got involved...she cannot have written that apology because she doesn’t think she did anything wrong!
Why are they protecting her though...?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:23 pm

@Astrobach I've said it before, I will not be surprised one bit if she was their next 'ette or at least intended.

They would love to have a season filled with numerous sexual activity IMHO which she would have no issue in fulfilling all the while, "not knowing what to do". Break down those walls, dontcha know. :uptonogood

Look what happened during K and Andi season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:28 pm

I don't know how she can be the next Bachelorette -- she has been shown to be very fake IMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:39 pm

@GuardianAngel
It may have been their original idea.. and it would fit so well with how she is acting. But, like Jed, the situation and magnitude of her problems/ issues/ character flaws etc... is beyond what they knew and can use IMO after all will be revealed and in the public eye.
@suzq
I don’t think the public will support her being in that role. There is ‘controversial’ but there is ‘ too controversial’. JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:48 pm

She's verified on IG with 381,000 followers. Do we know when she was verifiied?

A little damage control? I had a quick look through her IG Rolling Eyes and not one post about supporting a charity. Lots of bikini shots though. Maybe they invited her since it appears to be in her hometown.

Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Captu245

vlfuller
Verified
Had such an amazing time last nite supporting a wonderful cause! 5th annual Beach Ball was one for the books dizzy #fightingcancerwithkindness #actsofkindness #cancercarefoundationoftidewater .

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8ohuTPBDmZ/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:22 pm

Mallory Prewett's Bio statement on Instagram really should be sent to VF it says

If the whole world was blind, how many people would you impress?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:22 pm

atem wrote:Mallory Prewett's  Bio statement on Instagram really should be sent to VF it says

What's the other sister's name ? There' Mallory , Madison and Mary What? I could swear Peter says Mary something. laugh out loud TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:50 pm

Jolena wrote:
atem wrote:Mallory Prewett's  Bio statement on Instagram really should be sent to VF it says

What's the other sister's name ? There' Mallory , Madison and Mary What? I could swear Peter says Mary something. laugh out loud  TIA

Mary Michael
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:51 pm

Stacia620 wrote:
Jolena wrote:

What's the other sister's name ? There' Mallory , Madison and Mary What? I could swear Peter says Mary something. laugh out loud  TIA

Mary Michael

It's Mary Mykal

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:26 pm

atem wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:
Jolena wrote:

Mary Michael

It's Mary Mykal

Do they actually call her Mary Mykal? I never heard of that name before no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:58 am

@Jolena it's a southern thing. I am from Georgia....lots of Mary Michael, Mary John, Mary Rob especially when the dad has all daughters.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
pavalygurl
Doats
provenceguy
Lirpa
atem