SELECT CONTENT

Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doggoneit Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:40 am

Yesterday on Reddit someone wrote a post about extending kindness to one particular contestant.  They talked about the host Caroline Flack of UK Love Island who was found dead of suicide this week.  She had been fired from her hosting career for alleged domestic abuse.

Whatever RS has discussed publicly and whatever immoral and unethical things VF may be accused of in public forums, I hope that she and her family will be able to overcome the public scrutiny.  I can't imagine how she feels with all of the alleged dirty laundry coming to light without being able to refute the "story" or give her side.

These young people "know what they are signing up for" have no idea what they are signing up for IMO.   They blindly go in these reality shows with the delusional idea that their past or present life will not be scrutinized to the degree that it is.  It is immaturity to the highest degree.

She will not be able to be at the WTA, correct?  For her, I don't know whether that is good or bad.  I guess it will be easier to make a statement on IG and not have to speak on it.  I guess we will see tonight what her story is to Peter when he takes her to F3.

The season as a whole has been so disappointing.  The rumored addition to the contracts of not being able to promote products on IG for 3 months after the show ends may do a lot to combat what Nick Viall called the season of "influencer bootcamp".

Last edited by Doggoneit on Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited to add.....I feel like this forum is the OG in sleuthing and keeping things positive. I love coming on here to find scoop and share our opinions. RS is just gross.)

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:11 pm

@Doggoneit She can always refute the story if it is untrue. They can't stop her. The problem in this case IMO ... as it was with the Jenna and Jordan from BIP ... no matter how many times someone denies and says they will provide the proof, hard to do when the story is true. They just keep denying and saying the proof will come in time, they have sought legal advice, will sue.... Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 2622943811 .... just hoping that it will all go away or that people will forget. IMO she doesn't refute because she can't and there is too much info out there.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:21 pm

My opinion of her has nothing to do with the rumours, since I haven't seen any facts, it's what I see on my screen that makes me not care for her.

She has IMHO a lot of growing up to do and even though she's pretty and has a killer body IMHO she knows it, she uses that to try and twist and turn situations to her advantage. Her lack of eye contact to me show's her insincerity.

I'm not sure what proof she can provide to dispel the rumours. Are the men involved going to make a statement that say's it's not true, or is she going to spill on her version of what happened. I'm going to guess she didn't know they were married. What else could she possible provide as proof, I have no idea.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:My opinion of her has nothing to do with the rumours, since I haven't seen any facts, it's what I see on my screen that makes me not care for her.

She has IMHO a lot of growing up to do and even though she's pretty and has a killer body IMHO she knows it, she uses that to try and twist and turn situations to her advantage. Her lack of eye contact to me show's her insincerity.

I'm not sure what proof she can provide to dispel the rumours. Are the men involved going to make a statement that say's it's not true, or is she going to spill on her version of what happened. I'm going to guess she didn't know they were married. What else could she possible provide as proof, I have no idea.

I would think that would be hard to do since according to RS she was friends with their wives and was apparently a bridesmaid in at least one of their weddings.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:12 pm

I have not spent one hot minute looking into anything more about Victoria other than what is presented onscreen. But ... the producers cannot edit 'in' behavior - they can only choose to leave out interactions, words, looks, etc.

In Victoria's case, the editors choose scenes where she is on a single date and NOT LOOKING at Peter when he is talking to her. They show her as either hot or cold - examples of accusing him of being in a mood when he questions her or cozying up to him. She reminds me of a manipulative seductress, where you never know where you stand with someone. She doesn't let her real self be shown or exposed - so far, anyway. I find someone like her exhausting to watch on TV and can only imagine how much more so it might be in real life.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan4life Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:20 pm

Norcalgal wrote:I have not spent one hot minute looking into anything more about Victoria other than what is presented onscreen. But ... the producers cannot edit 'in' behavior - they can only choose to leave out interactions, words, looks, etc.

In Victoria's case, the editors choose scenes where she is on a single date and NOT LOOKING at Peter when he is talking to her. They show her as either hot or cold - examples of accusing him of being in a mood when he questions her or cozying up to him. She reminds me of a manipulative seductress, where you never know where you stand with someone. She doesn't let her real self be shown or exposed - so far, anyway. I find someone like her exhausting to watch on TV and can only imagine how much more so it might be in real life.

I can see how some men may consider her a "Challenge" by her constant "pull-push" antics. I've also found it very telling how she never appears to be looking into Peter's eyes, but looking down. I've never thought for one second that she is romantically interested in Peter. I also have not spent any time looking into anything more about VF - the screen has shown me everything I need to know about her. All I can say is she's about to get a very healthy does of KARMA.

Fan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:41 pm

From the previews it looks like they arrived at her parents house (sitting on the steps). Am I correct in saying that he never goes in to meet them and he leaves? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:52 pm

Jolena wrote:From the previews it looks like they arrived  at her parents house (sitting on the steps). Am I correct in saying that he never goes in to meet them and he leaves? TIA

I think so. That is what I think happened then her mom comes out and consoles her I believe.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:53 pm

people.com now has an article about Victoria F. being arrested for DWI in 2017.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:04 pm

ITA with this. I'm sure they had her in mind for the next ette. She even sat at the end at WTA where previous ettes have sat.

Hopefully she has learned a lot about herself and will concentrate on being a better person.

“She gets an easy and light edit,” according to the Bachelor Fantake. “No mention of the Marlins debacle. No mention of the bullying, which is interesting considering the segment that happens later on the tell-all.”
https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/the-bachelor-victoria-f-will-likely-be-on-bachelor-in-paradise.html/

suzq wrote:people.com now has an article about Victoria F. being arrested for DWI in 2017.

The Bachelor's Victoria Fuller Was Arrested for DWI in 2017
https://people.com/tv/bachelor-victoria-fuller-arrested-dwi-2017/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
pavalygurl
Doats
provenceguy
Lirpa
atem