SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:15 am

atem wrote:Who is Kelsey going off on though?  Victoria P?

I think it's VF, because she is alone with Peter near the waterfall.

I think it's HS with Peter making out (his favorite pastime).

Not really sure if Kelsey is going off on anyone to be honest. She could be totally talking about herself in those clips. But I will say the center of the drama seems to be around two people next week. If the previews are to be believe its more than likely Sydney or Victoria P, jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:21 am

smg2587 wrote:

Not really sure if Kelsey is going off on anyone to be honest. She could be totally talking about herself in those clips. But I will say the center of the drama seems to be around two people next week. If the previews are to be believe its more than likely Sydney or Victoria P, jmo.

I'm talking about this cap

Kelsey I believe at the group date RC because she is wearing something else and hair is different when Tammy and Sydney look to be arguing.
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Scree307

eta

I could have sworn I saw a cap of Peter and HS laying somewhere with that exact same dress/suit in a preview. I don't know how they end up there, but I see HS getting a ton more time in the next episode and Madi basically nothing.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:58 am

atem wrote:
smg2587 wrote:

I'm talking about this cap

Kelsey I believe at the group date RC because she is wearing something else and hair is different when Tammy and Sydney look to be arguing.
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Scree307

eta

I could have sworn I saw a cap of Peter and HS laying somewhere with that exact same dress/suit in a preview. I don't know how they end up there, but I see HS getting a ton more time in the next episode and Madi basically nothing.

I don't remember a cap like that with Peter and Hannah Ann. I actually haven't seen a night time cap of Hannah Ann and Peter together yet.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:09 am

@smg2587 It was the preview that had Madi and Peter kissing on the small motor boat in Peru. It was with a VO talking about how talking about sex shouldn't be taboo. I thought it was from HS's night portion of the Chile date, but it looks like that dress.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:20 am

atem wrote:@smg2587  It was the preview that had Madi and Peter kissing on the small motor boat in Peru.  It was with a VO talking about how talking about sex shouldn't be taboo.  I thought it was from HS's night portion of the Chile date, but it looks like that dress.

Oh this one. They don't show the women's face. The shortness of the hair makes it definitely look like Hannah Ann.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6KS4ZBbBBc&t=717s

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Scree251
Peter and ?
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Scree302

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:45 am

It is the same suit/shirt and dress. Is there any serious conversation between HS and Peter, or just making out?

Madi sure is beyond hidden. I don't see ANY storyline for her.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:27 am

eta

An off the wall guess, but Peter finds out Madi is a virgin in Chile.

Chili is week 6 . We know she's one of the F2 so apparently her being a virgin wasen't an issue for him or I think he would've let her go before FS dates. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:43 am

Jolena wrote:

eta

An off the wall guess, but Peter finds out Madi is a virgin in Chile.

Chili is week 6 . We know she's one of the F2 so apparently her being a virgin wasen't an issue for him or I think he would've let her go before FS dates. jmo

People are going to debate whether he took her to F2 due to Madi already having a bond with his parents.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:09 am

Ok, so I am really confused on some caps. Such as when Kelsey is telling Peter her love is unconditional and she is wearing the same top saying she would like to get him in the back of the car. That doesn't seem to match the hot pinkish dress she is wearing shown in the previews. Is the hot pink dress another arose ceremony and not Costa Rica

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:29 pm

Something stood out to me watching last night's episode... ITM's.  I had to wait until today to go through the episode again after it was posted on the ABC website.  I tried to do screencaps on the computer but all I get is a black box in the video window so I had to resort to using my camera and take a picture of the computer screen.  So they aren't the best but they are good enough to illustrate what I saw.

I want to first go back to this screencap from this post (https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5391p408-bachelor-24-peter-weber-s-caps-sleuthing-spoilers#1441361)

Bobette@atem We already have this SC of VF - I'll have a look for the preview clip you're referring to and SC it too.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 SVdSjO1

Source: Episode 2

Re: Madi, she may not have told him in Ohio (VF could just be implying she needs to hurry up and do so)

Now this screencap during VF's CP date:

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Img_1010

Later on during the VF CP date, there was this ITM:

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Img_1011

Notice the setups of the ITM's.  The one from earlier and the first one are the same setup but different clothes.  The 2 I posted are the same clothes but different setups.  I will put 3 more screencaps in another post to follow.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:35 pm

@HaveDrPepper I notice in one she is wearing a cross necklace, but not in the one with the disc curtain!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:38 pm

atem wrote:@HaveDrPepper I notice in one she is wearing a cross necklace, but not in the one with the disc curtain!

Was she wearing the cross necklace during the date?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
4health
lightredemption
MommaSez
Sprite
Bachhh022