SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:40 pm

This screencap of an ITM during the dinner portion of VF's date:

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Img_1012

Outfit from dinner portion with the same setup when she was in the outfit from CP.

Now, 2 more screencaps of ITM's although they are not VF.  These both came from later in the episode.

This one is during the cocktail party of the football date:

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Img_1013

And, this one was during the scenes of the girls talking in the hotel about the Alayah:

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Img_1014

So my conclusion is that this last setup was probably done in the hotel in Cleveland. VF just changed outfits to do her ITM's.  Now the first ITM of VF's and the one from the quoted post IMO were done elsewhere, someplace yet to be determined... have we seen VF in that first outfit yet is the question.

Just something that caught my eye last night.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:50 pm

@HaveDrPepper You are right. That one with her wearing no necklace was done at a later time. However, we noticed that the show used that disc curtain since they were in LA. It could have been done in Costa Rica, Chile or Peru. We have not seen her in the tan top yet.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:57 pm

smg2587 wrote:
atem wrote:@smg2587  It was the preview that had Madi and Peter kissing on the small motor boat in Peru.  It was with a VO talking about how talking about sex shouldn't be taboo.  I thought it was from HS's night portion of the Chile date, but it looks like that dress.

Oh this one. They don't show the women's face. The shortness of the hair makes it definitely look like Hannah Ann.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6KS4ZBbBBc&t=717s

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Scree251
Peter and ?
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Scree302
I don't think that is Hannah Ann.  I think it is Madison and her hair might be down over her shoulder in front instead of in back.  Compare to this when HA got the FIR.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Fir_ha10

The other thing that I notice is that HA's hair has a natural wave in it but Madison's seems to be naturally straight.

Thoughts?

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:02 pm

atem wrote:@HaveDrPepper  You are right.  That one with her wearing no necklace was done at a later time.  However, we noticed that the show used that disc curtain since they were in LA.  It could have been done in Costa Rica, Chile or Peru.  We have not seen her in the tan top yet.

My point was not about the curtain, it was that ITM's are often filmed at different times and sometimes after filming is entirely done so TPTB can fill in their storyline.

So just because a person has certain clothes on in an ITM doesn't mean that it was done during that week of filming.  But 2 of VF's ITM's were probably done when they were in Cleveland since the same setup was shown with 2 of the girls that were also there and in clothing that appeared during that week.  The other ITM was done at a different time and she did multiple ITM's for different things at the same time.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:06 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
atem wrote:@smg2587  It was the preview that had Madi and Peter kissing on the small motor boat in Peru.  It was with a VO talking about how talking about sex shouldn't be taboo.  I thought it was from HS's night portion of the Chile date, but it looks like that dress.

Oh this one. They don't show the women's face. The shortness of the hair makes it definitely look like Hannah Ann.

Peter and ?
I don't think that is Hannah Ann.  I think it is Madison and her hair might be down over her shoulder in front instead of in back.  Compare to this when HA got the FIR.

The other thing that I notice is that HA's hair has a natural wave in it but Madison's seems to be naturally straight.

Thoughts?

I am not sure if its hair or a shadow when I look at the front of that dress. I go back and forth with that. I wouldn't count out Kelley either since it does look like they go into a hot tub sometime during the night portion of their date.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:07 pm

atem wrote:Ok, so I am really confused on some caps.  Such as when Kelsey is telling Peter her love is unconditional and she is wearing the same top saying she would like to get him in the back of the car. That doesn't seem to match the hot pinkish dress she is wearing shown in the previews. Is the hot pink dress another arose ceremony and not Costa Rica
It’s Victoria P who says she wants to get Peter alone in the back of a car

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:14 pm

smg2587 wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:
smg2587 wrote:

Peter and ?

Thoughts?

I am not sure if its hair or a shadow when I look at the front of that dress. I go back and forth with that. I wouldn't count out Kelley either since it does look like they go into a hot tub sometime during the night portion of their date.

It's HS.  You can tell her hair is shorter than Madison's when on the floor.  Maybe, HS's hair got frizzy due to humidity.  You just don't see the hair in the cap.  If you watch the ad, you will see.  Plus, Madi is not that brazen with the kissing/making out on the floor.  I just don't see her doing that.  We see HS making her move in Costa Rica in the group date (prodded by producers). You can also tell by looking at the preview of the group date. Her hair is not smooth like usual.

gabriele wrote:
atem wrote:Ok, so I am really confused on some caps.  Such as when Kelsey is telling Peter her love is unconditional and she is wearing the same top saying she would like to get him in the back of the car. That doesn't seem to match the hot pinkish dress she is wearing shown in the previews. Is the hot pink dress another arose ceremony and not Costa Rica
It’s Victoria P who says she wants to get Peter alone in the back of a car

It is?  I guess I don't know who the heck is who lately! LOL  I still don't get where the heck that happens.  It looked like Costa Rica.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:27 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:

Thoughts?

I lightened the SC - doesn't look like Hannah to me either.   It's not Sydney because she's in a blue dress so could be Kelley IMO.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 EQREDvK

Source: Episode 4

ETA:  Comparison of Hannah's hair from the same episode.  It's much shorter/shaggier than the hair of the girl on the couch IMO.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 NYszc8a

Source: Episode 4

Last edited by Bobette on Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:32 pm

Green dress girl is HS imo.

Who get the 1-1 dates in Chile? Is it Vic F and someone else (it’s Hannah Ann)? I know in Costa Rica it is Sydney & Kelly on the 1-1s.

This thread moves so fast we need summary posts laugh out loud

Last edited by gabriele on Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added who 1-1 is in Chile)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:38 pm

@gabriele Yes Vic F and Hannah gets the other SD in Chile (SCs of them in Santiago)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:53 pm

I've changed my mind about who is in the teal dress.

Notice the rings on the fingers of both hands.  I've been looking back through this thread and the one girl that consistently wears rings on both hands is Kelley.  On her right hand, it is the ring finger and on her left hand it is the middle and ring fingers.

And, "rolling around" would fit with Kelley more than Madison.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:59 pm

Sorry, but I don't see any rings?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
4health
lightredemption
MommaSez
Sprite
Bachhh022