SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:55 am

Does anyone know where the site is for the 3 on 1?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:44 pm

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 4b92bf10

I found this to be really similar to the shot of  Peter on the balcony with a rose (Ill try bring it as well)
It’s in Lima. Hotel B . The columns also match other S/C

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 E56af510

After looking at it again, probably same hotel, different balcony? slight differences... ??? Thoughts?

Last edited by Astrobach on Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:58 pm; edited 5 times in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:46 pm

Isn't that where he and Kelsey have their night portion?

I could have sworn that Peter has the 3 on 1 at some type of church.

250-year-old hacienda with a beautiful chapel Is where the 3 on 1 takes place, but where is the hacienda?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by rockabyekitty Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:08 pm

This also confirms that Sydney comes back to the Swissôtel in Peru. The elevators undoubtedly match.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Img_9611
This was taken from Instagram.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Ss210
This was taken from YouTube.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5391p504-bachelor-24-peter-weber-s-caps-sleuthing-spoilers

Last edited by rockabyekitty on Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

rockabyekitty

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:10 pm

Astrobach wrote:Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 4b92bf10

I found this to be really similar to the shot of  Peter on the balcony with a rose (Ill try bring it as well)
It’s in Lima. Hotel B . The columns also match other S/C

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 E56af510

After looking at it again, probably same hotel, different balcony? slight differences... ??? Thoughts?

Looks like what he is wearing on the date with Kelsey, no?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:21 pm

@rockabyekitty
I am still unsure that it’s Sydney. laugh out loud  I’m not sure where the Reddit info came from or it’s source, but for me the hands and body language is so much like VF...it leaves me confused... and since we never heard a good reason for Sydney to be back, it’s now adding to the mix of doubts. Because we KNOW that Victoria is the type to go to his room, and has done it according to RS, it gives more weigh in the storyline that it would be her. And WHY would they not preview any additional drama with Sydney if it’s her coming back?
Too many questions...question
Great job on the SwissHotel elevator to you and @Bobette though!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:25 pm

rockabyekitty wrote:This also confirms that Sydney comes back to the Swissôtel in Peru. The elevators undoubtedly match.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Img_9611
This was taken from Instagram.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Ss210
This was taken from YouTube.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5391p504-bachelor-24-peter-weber-s-caps-sleuthing-spoilers

Interesting, thanks!  She must have come back just before or just after Kelsey's night time date, because of Peter's white shirt.  I wonder if it will be shown - there's been no build up at all.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:27 pm

Astrobach wrote:@rockabyekitty
I am still unsure that it’s Sydney. laugh out loud  I’m not sure where the Reddit info came from or it’s source, but for me the hands and body language is so much like VF...it leaves me confused... and since we never heard a good reason for Sydney to be back, it’s now adding to the mix of doubts. Because we KNOW that Victoria is the type to go to his room, and has done it according to RS, it gives more weigh in the storyline that it would be her. And WHY would they not preview any additional drama with Sydney if it’s her coming back?
Too many questions...question
Great job on the SwissHotel elevator to you and @Bobette though!

The only thing making it off to me is that it was proven Sydney came back home on Oct. 19th.  I just don't get how all that could be done and her be back that soon.

It seems that we don't have a clear dates on things?

Last edited by atem on Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliforniaGirl Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:10 pm

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 F4acfd10

Another screen grab from the same YouTube. This looks like Sydney to me.

CaliforniaGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:16 pm

Yes, it is Sydney. I don't know if they will show it though. I say that due to the previous episode had nothing indicating any lingering issues/feelings to be answered. I just wonder now if this one was a red herring. Too bad we didn't get a better screen grab the first time.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:53 am

Source - A link to the source of the post must be provided at all times. Any SM, any media, any quotes, anything that YOU didn't say requires a link proving where it came from which gives credit to the original poster. SM usernames are to be clearly indicted as well as the source. Clearly indicate if it's IG, Twitter, SnapChat IG Story etc. If posting an image from an IG story, we must clearly indicate the username eg IG story Username plus the link to the IG account. Not posting sources is against copyright rules.
RULES

Please edit your posts, or send me links to avoid deletion of your post. I need to see a link that takes me directly to the pic that's being posted, there are no exceptions to this rule. Thanks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:01 am

I have found 2 - 3 pics of the elevators at the Swissotel Lima, and they are exactly like the one in the SC ! I just do not know how to put them on here...

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
4health
lightredemption
MommaSez
Sprite
Bachhh022