SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:00 am

@leavers I thought that was odd how RS seems to be backtracking (not flat out, but not saying the same things like he used to) about the reason it isn't spoiled is due to it not being filmed yet. There is NO way that people wouldn't figure out an ending was filmed after coming back to the US. It seems like he doesn't know much of anything when they went overseas.

I hate having to wait for more clues in the commercials. This show loves to make it seem one way when it's another.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:03 am

Given that RS was given nothing to work with about what happened in South America (and expressed frustration about that on his twitter just yesterday) and not much at all about what happened in Australia, I feel like he must have been cut off from his source/s. I don't personally believe the conspiracy theory that he's suddenly on ABC's payroll.

I'm so sure this season has felt more painful because the ending isn't spoiled. I wish ABC would understand that the spoilers are actually a good thing!
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:49 am

leavers wrote:Given that RS was given nothing to work with about what happened in South America (and expressed frustration about that on his twitter just yesterday) and not much at all about what happened in Australia, I feel like he must have been cut off from his source/s. I don't personally believe the conspiracy theory that he's suddenly on ABC's payroll.

I'm so sure this season has felt more painful because the ending isn't spoiled. I wish ABC would understand that the spoilers are actually a good thing!

I think that's probably what might have happened or ABC could've changed the film crew or maybe discovered who the leaker was and took them off of FRC filming. no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:01 am

When Madison says " there''s yelling going on up there" can anyone make out what Peter says? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:08 pm

Jolena wrote:When Madison says " there''s yelling going on up there" can anyone make out what Peter says? TIA

Madi- There's yelling going on up there, it's okay, we're not worried about it

Peter- Wait there is

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:15 pm

So the newest promo on E News Online shows the3  women in the car driving together and for some odd reason they put in Peter telling Madi he's falling in love with her (without showing her face, of course).  Could someone cap it?

Here is the first cap of their date to show that white lantern in the background.

Dang, I grabbed the wrong one.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by kjcarter91 Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:45 pm

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 5cb1be10

kjcarter91

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:47 pm

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 KElO4X9

Here is the cap of Madi and Peter's date with him saying every time it gets better and better with the white lantern in the background.

kjcarter91 wrote:Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 5cb1be10

Thanks so much @kjcarter91 This is proof that he saying this to Madi, no?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:00 pm

"Every time it gets better and better" ... till he finds out Madi's bus route doesn't go down town. Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:12 pm

Bobette wrote:"Every time it gets better and better" ... till he finds out Madi's bus route doesn't go down town.  Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 3806527698

LOL You are so bad, @bobette! Too funny.

I really do think it will cool things off for him for some reason.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:29 pm

kjcarter91 wrote:Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 5cb1be10

I can't get this to play for me.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:42 pm

Jolena wrote:

I can't get this to play for me.

It's a screen grab. Go to the episode thread and it's there.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
4health
lightredemption
MommaSez
Sprite
Bachhh022