SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:53 am

smg2587 wrote:Just reposting Peter's F3 RC suit that MF posted. He is in a gray suit in that one. Not the same one as the suit he says I been intimate or consoling Madi in.

This looks like the same outfit IMO

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 1P1i9dV

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 ZsGqo7a

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:57 am

Bobette wrote:Wasn't able to find a matching walkway at Sanctuary Intercontinental - giving up for now.

@gabriele The reservation I had about it being Madi in the bathroom was the hair length - it looks too long to be Hannah but also too short to be Madi.  The best match for hair length IMO would be Vic F.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 2fMyUw0

I had ruled out Vic F because it was thought to be her at Songbirds retreat.  If it's Madi at Songbirds it could quite likely be Vic F behind the door in the bathroom (and in the fluffy socks next morning) IMO.

Source

Ugh! If it's VF, I just can't.

There's got to be a reason VF and HS are all nice to each other. The only thing I can think of is Madi broke his heart.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:59 am

Could it be Victoria F on the bed in black rolling around with Peter? Could it be when she went to his hotel the next day after he didn't go to meet her parents? and this is when they were intimate? anyone?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:00 am

Jolena wrote:Could it be Victoria F on the bed in black rolling around with Peter? Could it be when she went to his hotel the next day after he didn't go to meet her parents? and this is when they were intimate? anyone?

Looks like Madi to me. Looks nothing like VF to me. But, we need better caps.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:03 am

@atem did you read the “behind the scenes” Reddit thread by a producer’s relative with lots of info? They didn’t give F1 but other interesting info.

Since he’s told Madi he loves her already it does make sense she’d get the nicest hotel room but who knows?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:06 am

Also noting that these go together (same outfit) but not sure yet of the location.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 R4pkH5C

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Xr6SvT8

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:06 am

gabriele wrote:@atem did you read the “behind the scenes” Reddit thread by a producer’s relative with lots of info? They didn’t give F1 but other interesting info.

Since he’s told Madi he loves her already it does make sense she’d get the nicest hotel room but who knows?!

Can someone bring this other interesting info over? TIA Im curious to hear what this person is saying?
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:07 am

Madi had to be the last FSD. Wasn't that just the day before the F3 Rose Ceremony?

That's why Chris is saying, 'what happened last night'?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:08 am

Jolena wrote:
gabriele wrote:@atem did you read the “behind the scenes” Reddit thread by a producer’s relative with lots of info? They didn’t give F1 but other interesting info.

Can someone bring this other interesting info over? TIA  Im curious to hear what this person is saying?

I read it and it was a bunch of nothing. Nothing to say what the heck happened and when.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:11 am

atem wrote:Madi had to be the last FSD.  Wasn't that just the day before the F3 Rose Ceremony?  

That's why Chris is saying, 'what happened last night'?

Usually the F1 always gets the last FSD sometimes they may not show it in that order but that's the way it's filmed . It gives the lead the out in a way by being able to say anything that happened prior should be in the past and moving forward is what matters. I hope Madi sees it that way. Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 2498057887 jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:13 am

Bobette wrote:Also noting that these go together (same outfit) but not sure yet of the location.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 R4pkH5C

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Xr6SvT8

Source

I am sure that's when they make her come back and beg Peter to take her back yet again.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:37 am

I didn't watch tonight, Westminster Dog Show was on and I had a friend there so I wanted to see if she had made it into the TV coverage.

So, did Sydney show up in the elevator?

Now for my other comments:

1) - I thought it was sleuthed that it is Victoria rolling around on the bed because of the location of the daytime portion of her date.

2) - The door photo... for me, the height of the girl screams Madison (or Hannah Ann).  Victoria is shorter, the top of her head comes to his chin. Hannah Ann is taller and Madison is as well.  A screen cap of Madison and Peter from their 1-on-1 (tonight?) shows that the top of her head is around the area of his eyes.  And the lineup photo of the girls in Costa Rica shows that Victoria is shorter than both Hannah Ann and Madison.  I also can't see Victoria wearing a long, full dress that it appears to be. However, the girl in black rolling on the bed... that screams Victoria's way of dressing to me.  (IMO)

3) - the ITM of Peter with the mural and horrendous yellow walls.... My gut feeling all along is that this was filmed post filming at the mansion in CA.  The mansion has that same horrendous yellow color on the walls (screen cap of girls at door from 1st rose ceremony).  We know they film stuff after the fact, I think this is one of them.

That's all the thoughts I have for now.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
4health
lightredemption
MommaSez
Sprite
Bachhh022