SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:24 pm

gabriele wrote:@smg2587 did you look at the photo on Reddit? You can clearly see it’s Sidney.

@atem ok maybe not an ending twist but something different than we thought. I think the ending will likely be a dumpster fire so am hoping we’re all wrong.

I don't even get what you mean.  Sydney's last post gave no indication that she's interested in Peter.  There's nothing showing any lingering feelings.  Why would she come to speak to Peter? In an interview he said just because he said she was the best kisser meant that's what he wanted in a wife.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:32 pm

atem wrote:
gabriele wrote:@smg2587 did you look at the photo on Reddit? You can clearly see it’s Sidney.

@atem ok maybe not an ending twist but something different than we thought. I think the ending will likely be a dumpster fire so am hoping we’re all wrong.

I don't even get what you mean.  Sydney's last post gave no indication that she's interested in Peter.  There's nothing showing any lingering feelings.  Why would she come to speak to Peter?

I just mean it’s Sydney rather than Victoria F. It could be a scene that we won’t see on screen or it’s Sydney coming back and then leaving again. Maybe Peter & Sydney did sleep together in the hot springs? Who knows? If that is the case it will be interesting to see how that affects the other women.

I’m hoping for a different ending than the Madi ghosting Peter scenario because I doubt that ends well at all. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:36 pm

I highly doubt Madi would ghost Peter. She is really a kind, nice person. Just look at the most recent picture of a woman probably in her upper 50s or early 60s that took a pic of her and posted on Instagram.  Chris H said she has a heart of gold.  Now, do I wish she would do that to Peter, if he slept with VF after her, yes.  But, I am not a big fan of Peter.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:45 pm

atem wrote:I highly doubt Madi would ghost Peter. She is really a kind, nice person. Just look at the most recent picture of a woman probably in her upper 50s or early 60s that took a pic of her and posted on Instagram.  Chris H said she has a heart of gold.  Now, do I wish she would do that to Peter, if he slept with VF after her, yes.  But, I am not a big fan of Peter.

You don’t think Madi took off before FRC? With the current info we have it seems the most plausible scenario to me. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:54 pm

gabriele wrote:
atem wrote:I highly doubt Madi would ghost Peter. She is really a kind, nice person. Just look at the most recent picture of a woman probably in her upper 50s or early 60s that took a pic of her and posted on Instagram.  Chris H said she has a heart of gold.  Now, do I wish she would do that to Peter, if he slept with VF after her, yes.  But, I am not a big fan of Peter.

You don’t think Madi took off before FRC? With the current info we have it seems the most plausible scenario to me. JMO

I have no idea. TPTB are only letting us see what they want to see. I have to remind myself to not jump to conclusions and look at the caps and even those can be red herrings (never shown on TV).

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:07 pm

atem wrote:
gabriele wrote:

I have no idea.  TPTB are only letting us see what they want to see.  I have to remind myself to not jump to conclusions and look at the caps and even those can be red herrings (never shown on TV).  

Monday will be interesting to see if Sydney does show up and if so why.

I don’t think Madi is malicious at all. If she left before the FRC I think she freaked out at the thought of getting engaged. I heard they can’t reject a proposal at FRC. If true then it makes sense why she would leave so suddenly if she’s upset and having doubts.

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:16 am

I've said it before and I'll say it again.  I think the MTP with Peter's family hit her hard with the reality of an engagement.  She had met his family earlier so walking into that day, there was a familiarity already and they didn't have to go through all of the getting to know you stuff that usually happens.  The real discussions can start happening immediately.  Just the little we've seen of Mama Weber, she more than likely treated Madi as her daughter already and was probably planning the wedding  giggling Add the fact that her father did not give Peter his approval for an engagement, I think it hit her like a ton of bricks as to what was going to happen at the FRC.  She also told Peter in the beginning that she was very cautious and took things slowly in relationships. I think after the date was over and she had time to think, she got spooked and knew she couldn't accept an engagement so booked it out of there with production's help before the FRC.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:25 am

gabriele wrote:
atem wrote:
gabriele wrote:

I have no idea.  TPTB are only letting us see what they want to see.  I have to remind myself to not jump to conclusions and look at the caps and even those can be red herrings (never shown on TV).  

I don’t think Madi is malicious at all. If she left before the FRC I think she freaked out at the thought of getting engaged. I heard they can’t reject a proposal at FRC. If true then it makes sense why she would leave so suddenly if she’s upset and having doubts.

and we could add that supposedly Madi's father did not give his permission for an engagement.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:39 am

gabriele wrote:
atem wrote:
gabriele wrote:

I've heard this too but I just don't see how that could ever be a legally enforceable clause. What court in any western country, not just the US, would ever make a woman accept a man's proposal? ABC can hold it over people's heads and say 'you'll never work with us again if you refuse at the final rose' but they wouldn't try a clause forcing a fake engagement in a court of law.

(Plus having an F1 reject a proposal would be dramatic as heck and tptb love that)
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:16 pm

That may be why they aren't showing their love story or Madi.  TPTB always get back at you.  IDK.

eta

But, back to the caps. Based on a previous post, I think they are right and that Peter gives VF a rose and it's between HS and Kelley and HS thinks he is gong to cut her.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:26 pm

@smg2587 Could you make caps of the newest commercial with Kelley as the focus? It looks like he is wearing the jacket when they first come. Perhaps the weather got better and then he put it back on at night?

smg2587 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
Peter with Victoria
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Scree363

Peter in the same outfit as he is with the candle watching a car.
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Scree378
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Scree382

I know the preview tries to make like him watching the car means he is watching someone leaving, I think these are all after he gives Victoria the first rose on the 3on1. In the preview where its much darker and colder hence the jacket he tells Victoria "I like what we have," don't think he would say that unless she wasn't safe at that point. I think the last rose is between Kelley and Hannah Ann.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:49 pm

atem wrote:@smg2587 Could you make caps of the newest commercial with Kelley as the focus?  It looks like he is wearing the jacket when they first come.  Perhaps the weather got better and then he put it back on at night?

smg2587 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
Peter with Victoria
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Scree363

Peter in the same outfit as he is with the candle watching a car.
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Scree378
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Scree382

I know the preview tries to make like him watching the car means he is watching someone leaving, I think these are all after he gives Victoria the first rose on the 3on1. In the preview where its much darker and colder hence the jacket he tells Victoria "I like what we have," don't think he would say that unless she wasn't safe at that point. I think the last rose is between Kelley and Hannah Ann.

Those producers are something. He says that to Victoria and then look what happens at her HTD. I still wonder if Victoria could have been F2 or F1 if her past didn’t factor in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
4health
lightredemption
MommaSez
Sprite
Bachhh022