SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:15 am

What about Madi's HTD?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:17 am

Agent99 wrote:What about Madi's HTD?

Madi's HTD is in Bruce Pearl (coach of the Auburn Men's Basketball team) mansion.  I don't see her wearing a silver dress.  Madi's family wouldn't be dressed up.  HTD are casual.

Bruce Pearls' interview about watching the show was interesting. He was saying how he didn't even know of the show and seemed a bit surprised Madi would be a part of it and hoped she would bring her shining light on her faith on the show. Which we know was not.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:56 am

Bobette wrote:
atem wrote:Could the cap of him walking around upset saying he wouldn't give up in Uluru ?  Could that been during the LCD?

If you mean this SC, it does look like the area around Longitude 131 (see comparison pics upthread and on the ND thread).

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 FVOfv3Z

Sorry. Yes, I meant this one. Thanks for bringing it over.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:09 am

If you guys mean by the mural cap the photo with Peter and blue floral design on the wall I just noticed in this cap Peter is wearing the same shirt. A mural would likely be from a Latin country from an artistic perspective.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Screen42

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:29 am

Bobette wrote:Carpet comparison for Swissôtel Lima - doesn't look like a perfect match but could be low res on the preview SC due to low light.  
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 YZSKhxE

Source

Wooden skirting boards and lighting design are very similar to the hallway shot IMO.  Need to find some pics of their elevators...

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 VCyV6re

Source

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 IEPqQVa

Source: Episode 1 Season Preview

This looks pretty darn close to me. Black floorboards, whitish walls with similar style of lighting, unusual chunky ceiling things and carpets seem close. When I click on the hallway photo it does appear low res.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:54 am

@gabriele The brown powerpoints are very similar too, and the gold doors outside resemble the gold panelling inside the elevator, but it might just be a common style in Lima.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 2fvvuQm

Source

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 RCGJayF

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 WKU9edN

Source

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 7bQvR53

I did find this picture of two women inside an elevator there, and the handrail seems to be the right height and colour, though the inside of the elevator isn't black, so... no idea  

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 SNoR5U4

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:15 am

@Bobette I’d say that is definitely a match. I missed seeing the vent in the room! I bet the elevator is glass and it’s nighttime rather than black. When I clicked on the hotel carpet photo I noticed it has a repeating pattern of thinner and then thicker stripes and clicking on the hallway photo I think the pattern is similar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:43 am

The carpet is a good match, but the corridor is not the same.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 DdHk4IG
Source

I don't see why Sydney would come back in Peru.  Someone speculated that she would show up at Madi's HTD and that makes more sense to me than Peru.  Maybe the pregnancy test came back positive laugh out loud jk

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:54 am

External view of the glass elevator:

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 RGYROnF

Source

So it's at night, not painted black yes

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:58 am

I’m sure there are many different hallways in any one large hotel. All the details are exactly the same and we know they stay at this hotel. As for why Sydney comes back beats me since the hot springs thing was a fakeout. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:37 am

Bobette wrote:Yeah I wasn't convinced of a match myself @Agent99.  So where is Madi from, Alabama?  Should we look at hotels there? question

Seems someone on Reddit confirmed your suspicions @bobette and it's in Lima, Peru that Sydney comes back for some reason. I just don't get when. I doubt at the beginning.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:43 am

gabriele wrote:If you guys mean by the mural cap the photo with Peter and blue floral design on the wall I just noticed in this cap Peter is wearing the same shirt. A mural would likely be from a Latin country from an artistic perspective.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Screen42

But, where? That's what I want to know. Is there a Rose Ceremony after all? I'm beyond confused.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
4health
lightredemption
MommaSez
Sprite
Bachhh022