SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:54 pm

atem wrote:
Bobette wrote:@atem Thanks.  I had a look at the video you mentioned - I can probably work out which hotel it is from the distinctive architecture but before I go hunting, is the name of the hotel known?  He didn't post that information on his IG that I could see...?

Nope.  I don't know the name of the hotel.

OK TY.  Shiann's dress at the hotel after the RC is different to the couch SC so wherever the couch scene was shot, it wasn't the same night IMO.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 SBMgPpj

Source

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 CAyG8ty

Source: Episode 2

Also, Sydney is wearing the same dress she is in this SC of her conversation with Peter, so they are returning from the RC at Hay-McKinney House IMO.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 0Oexwyf

Source

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 B2iXhBO

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:57 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:I am pretty sure it the Hilton downtown Cleveland.   https://www.guestreservations.com/hilton-cleveland-downtown/booking?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIsNmYuIeR5wIVCr7ACh1wGQhNEAAYAiAAEgIRtPD_BwE

Thank you! I still can't find that round disk curtain thing anywhere! You would think it would be easy to find that tacky looking bar they are in.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:01 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:I am pretty sure it the Hilton downtown Cleveland.   https://www.guestreservations.com/hilton-cleveland-downtown/booking?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIsNmYuIeR5wIVCr7ACh1wGQhNEAAYAiAAEgIRtPD_BwE

Oh cool yeah that's definitely a match - nice one yes

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 RQ4KOZm

Source

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 SBMgPpj

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:04 pm

@bobette I am thinking the ITMs are at the hotel as VF saying 'it took her this long' thing with the same type of round disc curtain.  VF wasn't part of the football group date, so I was thinking Madi told him in Costa Rica then I saw that clip of the upcoming season with Kianna (sp?) with the same round disc curtain, minus the tacky décor and Kianna is cut in Ohio.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:17 pm

atem wrote:@bobette I am thinking the ITMs are at the hotel as VF saying 'it took her this long' thing with the same type of round disc curtain.  VF wasn't part of the football group date, so I was thinking Madi told him in Costa Rica then I saw that clip of the upcoming season with Kianna (sp?) with the same round disc curtain, minus the tacky décor and Kianna is cut in Ohio.

Could you link the clip you're talking about, @atem? I'll take a SC of the curtain. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:19 pm

atem wrote:@bobette I am thinking the ITMs are at the hotel as VF saying 'it took her this long' thing with the same type of round disc curtain.  VF wasn't part of the football group date, so I was thinking Madi told him in Costa Rica then I saw that clip of the upcoming season with Kianna (sp?) with the same round disc curtain, minus the tacky décor and Kianna is cut in Ohio.

What week was Costa Rica date? Can we tell If Victory said "it took her this long" was before Hometown &Fantasy dates ?Do we even know for sure that it's Madi she's talking about and it's not someone else that's a virgin as well? it did't impact his decision to keep her if it was Madi because he takes her to the end. jmo (Im confused with the SC and what was said when, where & on what dates duh
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:47 pm

Bobette wrote:

Could you link the clip you're talking about, @atem?  I'll take a SC of the curtain.  yes

No, but I will try and find the one with VF.  She is in casual wear and not part of the group date as she had a 1 on 1.

Awesome find about Sydney!  Madi must have told Peter she's a virgin in Ohio! I have to find that cap.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:54 pm

@atem We already have this SC of VF - I'll have a look for the preview clip you're referring to and SC it too.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 SVdSjO1

Re: Madi, she may not have told him in Ohio (VF could just be implying she needs to hurry up and do so)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:06 am

atem wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Could you link the clip you're talking about, @atem?  I'll take a SC of the curtain.  yes

No, but I will try and find the one with VF.  She is in casual wear and not part of the group date as she had a 1 on 1.

Awesome find about Sydney!  Madi must have told Peter she's a virgin in Ohio!  I have to find that cap.

Are we sure it's Madi who is the virgin? She dosen't strike me as someone who would tell her personal business to the girls in the house. Unless after she told Peter TPTB leaked it . I wouldn't put it past them to screw Peter's 1st choice just to get a rise out of the girls which as we see from what Victoria says in the PI and how she says it (seems annoyed with Madi (or whoever) it's possible they did. IDK just a thought . jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:07 am

Bobette wrote:@atem We already have this SC of VF - I'll have a look for the preview clip you're referring to and SC it too.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 SVdSjO1

Re: Madi, she may not have told him in Ohio (VF could just be implying she needs to hurry up and do so)

I found it here: It's right at the beginning  https://www.instagram.com/p/B63V4gQHh8G/

ETA I would think VF would say 'and she still hasn't told him she's a virgin'. Not 'it took her this long to tell him', which is past tense.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:16 am

Jolena wrote:
atem wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Awesome find about Sydney!  Madi must have told Peter she's a virgin in Ohio!  I have to find that cap.

Are we sure it's Madi who is the virgin? She dosen't strike me as someone who would tell her personal business to the girls in the house. Unless after she told Peter TPTB leaked it . I wouldn't put it past them to screw Peter's 1st choice just to get a rise out of the girls which as we see from what Victoria says in the PI and how she says it (seems annoyed with Madi (or whoever) it's possible they did. IDK just a thought . jmo

Yes, it's Madi. RS and Miller (the producer) confirm it. Miller didn't name Madi, but mentions who to look out for. He said Victoria F by name, the virgin tells Peter she doesn't think the FS is for her and that there is another Hannah and if Peter could fall for another Hannah. So, it's Madi.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:18 am

It’s possible that curtain is something TPTB added to the location. They bring props with them.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
4health
lightredemption
MommaSez
Sprite
Bachhh022