SELECT CONTENT

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 13 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum

Post by butterflylove Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:57 am

Curiositykills wrote:It’s really weird that they hardly ever post pictures of each other or with each other and havent been together lately. I thought they would be all ovwr each other, i also get that they arent into social media and stuff but maybe i expected something mode gustong over each other. I hope they do last becuase i really like them.

Chelsie said in her Q&A the other weekend, they're together a lot more than we think, especially during the week - but don't post anything because they're being boring making dinner (her words were to that affect). I find it refreshing that they're not posting every minute together, they're appreciating and enjoying their relationship, like any other everyday couple.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 13 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum

Post by Jolena Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:36 pm

butterflylove wrote:
Curiositykills wrote:It’s really weird that they hardly ever post pictures of each other or with each other and havent been together lately. I thought they would be all ovwr each other, i also get that they arent into social media and stuff but maybe i expected something mode gustong over each other. I hope they do last becuase i really like them.

Chelsie said in her Q&A the other weekend, they're together a lot more than we think, especially during the week - but don't post anything because they're being boring making dinner (her words were to that affect). I find it refreshing that they're not posting every minute together, they're appreciating and enjoying their relationship, like any other everyday couple.

I saw that Q&A and I think that was a few weeks ago I don't think there's been anything since., as much as I agree it's refreshing that they are more private people I have to agree with @curiosistykills that it is weird that they pulled back this much all well knowing that they built a fan base who are a bit interested in their progress as a couple post show. Were any of the other Australia couples (who are still together) do this as well? I realize they are different and more private but something dosen't seem right because in the beginning as soon as they went public they seemed so happy and they did give the fans a bone here and there, which was nice. But nothing at all in weeks does seem a little strange especially that the relationship is so new. If they don't pop up with a pic together sometime soon imo it will leave some doubt that all is right in paradise. JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Curiositykills Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:39 pm

Jolena wrote:
butterflylove wrote:

I saw that Q&A and I think that was a few weeks ago I don't think there's been anything since., as much as I agree it's refreshing that they are more private people I have to agree with @curiosistykills that it is weird that they pulled back this much all well knowing that they built a fan base who are a bit interested in their progress as a couple post show. Were any of the other Australia couples (who are still together) do this as well? I realize they are different and more private but something dosen't seem right because in the beginning as soon as they went public they seemed so happy and they did give the fans a bone here and there, which was nice. But nothing at all in weeks does seem a little strange especially that the relationship is so new. If they don't pop up

with a pic together sometime soon imo it will leave some doubt that all is right in paradise. JMO

Exactly. It’s been weeks since their last update. And they would only post pictures of them being together if and once a lot of people in IG start quesrioning about them if they are still together. It’s just really, IDK, suspicious that theyre mostly doing their own thing and havent been open to talking about their relationships. I guess what im saying is, i hope they post more couple pics even the most mundane things because there’s nothung viewers and fans love than seeing the couple they rooted for are getting their happily ever after.

Curiositykills

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:55 pm

Curiositykills wrote:
Jolena wrote:
butterflylove wrote:

I saw that Q&A and I think that was a few weeks ago I don't think there's been anything since., as much as I agree it's refreshing that they are more private people I have to agree with @curiosistykills that it is weird that they pulled back this much all well knowing that they built a fan base who are a bit interested in their progress as a couple post show. Were any of the other Australia couples (who are still together) do this as well? I realize they are different and more private but something dosen't seem right because in the beginning as soon as they went public they seemed so happy and they did give the fans a bone here and there, which was nice. But nothing at all in weeks does seem a little strange especially that the relationship is so new. If they don't pop up

with a pic together sometime soon imo it will leave some doubt that all is right in paradise. JMO

Exactly. It’s been weeks since their last update. And they would only post pictures of them being together if and once a lot of people in IG start quesrioning about them if they are still together. It’s just really, IDK, suspicious that theyre mostly doing their own thing and havent been open to talking about their relationships. I guess what im saying is, i hope they post more couple pics even the most mundane things because there’s nothung viewers and fans love than seeing the couple they rooted for are getting their happily ever after.

Agree.   It looks like Chelsie is at a Baby Shower according to her IG post today if someone wants to bring it over here. Someone posted " I can't wait for your Baby shower" and Chelsie answered "Me Too" .Someone asked "Wheres  Matt ?"  no idea She didn't answer that question . I can understand that the constant question asking about Matt can be annoying especially to a couple who wants their relationship to be private and it's exactly why a pic together here and there can help stop rumors and give their fans a little certainty. Just saying. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:59 pm

Since this is a fan thread, a general discussion thread for Matt and Chelsie has been created so anything can be discussed, including the status of their relationship. I copied over the above posts discussing the lack of posts by Matt and Chelsie so feel free to discuss further in their thread there Smiley

Matt and Chelsie Discussion thread

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5442-matt-agnew-chelsie-mcleod-bachelor-australia-season-7-discussion
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rosefun Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:46 am

Just wandering if anyone can tell me what the water drop beside Chelsie's instagram name means (probably going to be well known and I'm showing my ignorance  Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 13 1f600 )
rosefun
rosefun

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:04 am

rosefun wrote:Just wandering if anyone can tell me what the water drop beside Chelsie's instagram name means (probably going to be well known and I'm showing my ignorance  Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 13 1f600 )

I thought it might have been because she works in wastewater management? Here's her linked in: https://au.linkedin.com/in/chelsiemcleod

On Twitter in Australia, it's used as a symbol that you want an inquiry into "watergate". I've never seen that used on Instagram in that way though, but I'm not sure.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by rosefun Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:58 am

cheers @leavers  Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 13 1f44d that makes sense about water management. I didnt think to connect it to her job. To be honest I was hoping it wasn't some Instagram symbol for sadness. So that's good.
rosefun
rosefun

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:06 am

rosefun wrote:cheers @leavers  Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 13 1f44d that makes sense about water management. I didnt think to connect it to her job. To be honest I was hoping it wasn't some Instagram symbol for sadness. So that's good.

Yeah she's had it there for quite a while, it was definitely there before there was any doubt about her and Matt, so I think it's most likely related to her career, which she seems genuinely passionate about  Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 13 263a .
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:50 pm

It's official. 

Unfortunately, Matt and Chelsie have broken up and are no longer together.

Chelsie posted on her IG that they are officially over. 

Best wishes to each of them.

Remember this is a fan thread, so for any non-positive discussion please discuss in their general thread. Thank you https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5442p84-matt-agnew-chelsie-mcleod-bachelor-australia-season-7-discussion#1433815

Chelsie’s post

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 13 9285f610
chelsiemcleod

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:52 pm

I wa really rooting for these two! sad
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:07 pm

I'm so sad 💔, I really did think they would make it and be like Georgia and Lee's relationship. But sometimes life is hard. I wish them nothing but love and self growth at this time.

If you need me, I'll be hiding my sad tears with happy tears in Colton and Cassie's thread (the couple everyone thought wouldn't make it, yet here we are ❤).
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum

+24
jen689
leavers
Bobette
sprout
carraiger