SELECT CONTENT

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 12 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum

Post by Jolena Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:21 am

My question is off topic of this thread because I don't see a thread for it so I thought I would put it here. Does anyone know if Australia Bachelor ( season 4 ) Richie Strahan And Alex are still together? just wondering. (Mods if there's a thread for them please move this over because I can't find it ) Thanks.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 12 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum

Post by jen689 Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:39 am

Jolena wrote:...Does anyone know if Australia Bachelor ( season 4 ) Richie Strahan And Alex are still together? just wondering....
They broke up a couple of years ago. Here are their separate threads

Alex

Richie

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:00 am

jen689 wrote:
Jolena wrote:...Does anyone know if Australia Bachelor ( season 4 ) Richie Strahan And Alex are still together? just wondering....
They broke up a couple of years ago. Here are their separate threads

Alex

Richie

Thanks Jen689
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:05 pm

Thank you @Jen689 for directing the links to their threads. Just to add, here's the thread to discuss any past contestants or leads from Australia, New Zealand, and other International franchises who don't have their own threads https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3516-bachelor-bachelorette-international-former-contestants-discussion

Regarding Chels and Matt. I am surprised they didn't do a red carpet appearance at the Melbourne races like past Bach/ette couples have done. I can only think perhaps they didn't want to do so, maybe are against racing (which I can't blame them for). I do hope they do some red carpet eventually. I like they're doing their own thing but it would be nice also to see them at least at one red carpet or something.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:21 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Thank you @Jen689 for directing the links to their threads. Just to add, here's the thread to discuss any past contestants or leads from Australia, New Zealand, and other International franchises who don't have their own threads https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3516-bachelor-bachelorette-international-former-contestants-discussion

Regarding Chels and Matt. I am surprised they didn't do a red carpet appearance at the Melbourne races like past Bach/ette couples have done. I can only think perhaps they didn't want to do so, maybe are against racing (which I can't blame them for). I do hope they do some red carpet eventually. I like they're doing their own thing but it would be nice also to see them at least at one red carpet or something.

@allaboutLove Im surprised they haven't posted a pic together in a long while but if they do any red carpet or charity events maybe they'll share some pics .  no idea waiting patiently  :headbanging laugh out loud
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:27 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Thank you @Jen689 for directing the links to their threads. Just to add, here's the thread to discuss any past contestants or leads from Australia, New Zealand, and other International franchises who don't have their own threads https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3516-bachelor-bachelorette-international-former-contestants-discussion

I'm very glad they did nothing for the Melbourne cup. Personally I've always found horseracing egregious, and I'm glad a light has been shone on it's ugly and wasteful cruelty. I personally totally see educated scientists like Chels and Matt as the type of people who wouldn't be into that scene anyway (it's bougie at best and trashy at worst... jmo).

It would be really nice to see them do something together, but I appreciate their desire for privacy.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:44 am

@leavers Agree. But it’s like they’ve just disappeared which is unusual after a show unless they’re no longer together and don’t want to make a big thing about it

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:44 am

Yeah my personal opinion is I am not for it either, just was stating that every single couple goes and there's no word they didn't for a specific reason so for all I know they really like the races but were not able to attend. From what I can tell, it seems like they didn't spend the weekend together and not this week so maybe had some other commitments. Hopefully some updates soon to post on the thread  PINKHEART
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:40 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Yeah my personal opinion is I am not for it either, just was stating that every single couple goes and there's no word they didn't for a specific reason so for all I know they really like the races but were not able to attend. From what I can tell, it seems like they didn't spend the weekend together and not this week so maybe had some other commitments. Hopefully some updates soon to post on the thread  PINKHEART

@allAboutLove It's like they fell off the face of the earth.  :cantstopl:I hope they make it , I really liked both of them together and I thought they were the perfect match. JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:20 am

Jolena wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Yeah my personal opinion is I am not for it either, just was stating that every single couple goes and there's no word they didn't for a specific reason so for all I know they really like the races but were not able to attend. From what I can tell, it seems like they didn't spend the weekend together and not this week so maybe had some other commitments. Hopefully some updates soon to post on the thread  PINKHEART

@allAboutLove It's like they fell off the face of the earth.  :cantstopl:I hope they make it , I really liked both of them together and I thought they were the perfect match. JMO
its sounding a bit sus to me

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Curiositykills Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:15 am

It’s really weird that they hardly ever post pictures of each other or with each other and havent been together lately. I thought they would be all ovwr each other, i also get that they arent into social media and stuff but maybe i expected something mode gustong over each other. I hope they do last becuase i really like them.

Curiositykills

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:27 am

If they don't work out at least I don't think it's because they weren't genuine. It'll be that the chemistry just wasn't there, or something like that that can't be helped.  JMO, might be wrong.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum

+24
jen689
leavers
Bobette
sprout
carraiger