SELECT CONTENT

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 5 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum

Post by Idlemess Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:25 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Matt and Chels on the project! Love them together  Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 5 1f60d 

https://www.facebook.com/TheProjectTV/posts/10156591759188441

Thanks for posting @AllAboutLove I absolutely loved it and find them to be so sweet and adorable.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 5 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum

Post by butterflylove Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:12 pm

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:46 pm

IMO They are one of the best if not THE BEST matched couples in all the Bachelor history shows . Both good looking, great bodies and the brains to match. They have a very good shot of going the distance.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:15 pm

Congrats Matt and Chelsea!  Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 5 2764  Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 5 2764 Thanks everyone for all the vid's and articles! What a beautiful ending and setting! He's so darn cute, and they look terrific together. Lots of love and smiles. I'm looking forward to seeing updates with them! Nice job sleuthing everyone!!  Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 5 1377737533 What a great season all around!!

Thanks to @Sprite who had this banner created within moments of Matt choosing Chelsea!   thumbsup

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 5 Awswgx10

Banner Thread!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:41 pm

@Sprite Wow! Magnifique ! Thanks for that beautiful banner!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:47 pm

Zaynab wrote:https://www.mamamia.com.au/chelsie-and-matt-still-together/

Matt said when Chelsie told him she loved him he really had to fight back not replying to her the same.

He didnt reply verbally but if you watch closely , when they were IN the pool and she said "I love you" if you watch his hands around her neck he taps three times and Im sure that was his way of replying "I love you" little taps. JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:47 am

I watched their dates and I was so happy that they showed that banter Matt spoke about. This couple is amazing! Matt’s sweet on Chels big time. And isn’t it sexy that they can’t stop touching each other. Both of Chelsie’s hands were on him during that interview.

I thought that the FRC was authentic with their reactions (Chels is super real) and Matt’s way of kissing her is like ‘come here’ he goes in!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:03 am

Wow they seem so happy together! Just so beautiful. And really shows you how blinded we are by the editing - Chelsie does not come across as remotely the same shy, uncomfortable in front of cameras, insecure person she did on screen. Wish them all the best.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:56 am

sdmom wrote:@just me I watch through bachelor archive

https://bachelorarchive.com/

You need to create an account first though,

For some reason in "Bachelor archive or on youtube" you can't view the 1st episode. IF anyone finds out why please post. TIA (I went back because I wanted to see something from the first night that I thought I missed and that's when I realized the 1st nights video was apparently taken down.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:15 am

Jolena wrote:
sdmom wrote:@just me I watch through bachelor archive

https://bachelorarchive.com/

You need to create an account first though,

For some reason in "Bachelor archive or on youtube" you can't view the 1st episode. IF anyone finds out why please post. TIA (I went back because I wanted to see something from the first night that I thought I missed and that's when I realized the 1st nights video was apparently taken down.

Klick on Download 1 (red) than it works Smiley
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:02 pm

Love their segment in The Project! Thanks @AllAboutLove for posting the link. So cute that they finish each other’s sentences and seem down to earth, talking about going to brunch. Well they have met that milestone! Matt posted an Insta story of their brunch today - screen shot below.

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 5 Cccd6c10

Not sure how to create source link to an Insta story - copied a link from the Insta story and hope it is correct!

https://instagram.com/stories/drmattagnew/2137529895474712632?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=egfcjwouvqcj

Last edited by Love_is_Eternal on Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correct typo and add link)
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:21 pm

Does anyone know/ can confirm if Matt and Chels will be on HYBPA tomorrow night? Usually they are, but I haven't heard anything.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum

+24
jen689
leavers
Bobette
sprout
carraiger