SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 38 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by ReneeM Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:44 pm

Mood:

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 38 3e061a10
x (not meant literally)

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 38 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:48 pm

@ReneeM cantstopl he knows what he’s doing. I am worried he’s a little oblivious and doesn’t realize his actions are a little insensitive. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:53 pm

This is why I don’t want them even breathing in each other’s direction. Because I like Tyler, but everything he does in relation to Hannah seems insincere as h*ll to me. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:56 pm

@ReneeM they are attention seeking. He gets cut slack because people like him but he is purposefully starting up press that Hannah doesn’t want. She’s tired of talking about him and her love life. I’d feel differently if Hannah didn’t have such a hard time after everything happened. She’s trying to move on and focus on winning. His public mentions of her are for his brand and it is selfish. But no one is perfect JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:00 pm

I’m stubborn. If Tyler and Hannah work out ala Ashley and Jared in a long con/game... well, I’ll still be here for it. laugh out loud

Whatevs.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:02 pm

I don’t think Tyler has any interest in being with Hannah that is why his antics are concerning JMO he has Hannah’s number and Hannah said he only texted her once on her birthday. This is for attention. If it wasn’t he would be reaching out privately. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:07 pm

@sosleepy I wouldn’t have a problem if I thought it was for real, but it’s obvious he’s just clout chasing. He claimed to love Hannah so much, then post season did interviews saying he wasn’t over her, but as soon as someone more more famous came around, he embarrassed the h*ll out of Hannah in public. The public support dried all the way up, could barely choke her name out in interviews and couldn’t wait to change the topic. Now he got dumped, and all of a sudden he’s back up Hannah’s azz. It’s all just very transparent. Alexa play ‘fake love’ x Drake. Jmo though.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:18 pm

Some of it probably was attention seeking. I thought part of it was a joke about the sad Alabama fans at the end of the game. From the story he reposted he was watching the game at some sports bar. 

I am one of those that was a fan of them during the season but have seen enough that tells me neither should or really want to be part of each others lives. I know people are expecting to see things from them on this trip (not necessarily here) but I am really not. I would be surprise if there was more than a hello at the pcas, not sure why people are expecting to see him at DWTS, and if they are seen together I expect it to be with a group of people from bachelornation. Maybe I just move past these couples really fast after watching the show since the beginning and its easy for me to let go. I just not sure what people see that make them hold out hope for them or think they are the next Ashley and Jared. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:20 pm

ReneeM wrote:@sosleepy I wouldn’t have a problem if I thought it was for real, but it’s obvious he’s just clout chasing. He claimed to love Hannah so much, then post season did interviews saying he wasn’t over her, but as soon as someone more more famous came around, he embarrassed the h*ll out of Hannah in public. The public support dried all the way up, could barely choke her name out in interviews and couldn’t wait to change the topic. Now he got dumped, and all of a sudden he’s back up Hannah’s azz. It’s all just very transparent. Alexa play ‘fake love’ x Drake. Jmo though.

Ha! I mean, I don’t disagree. Don’t get me wrong. Your post is pretty damn accurate. I also am mostly here for the entertainment factor and feel pretty detached at this point. So if they want to put on a show, well, whatever.
Entertain me. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:20 pm

ReneeM wrote:Mood:

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 38 3e061a10
x (not meant literally)

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud so so accurate

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 38 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:27 pm

He's so going to DTWS and trying to get Hannah back, it's just embarrasing. Can't believe he turned out to be such a clout chaser. Disappointed.

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:33 pm

annatornay wrote:He's so going to DTWS and trying to get Hannah back, it's just embarrasing. Can't believe he turned out to be such a clout chaser. Disappointed.
He mentions her for attention but I don't think he really wants to get her back at all. Heck I think the Gigi unfollow on the same day she unfollowed him was partly for attention. Whatever he is up to seems to have a waiting period but I may be one of the few that don't believe he is ready for a relationship. I do think he wanted one with Gigi at the time but once that stopped he stopped wanting that. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121