SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 58 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:30 am

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 58 Tyler-cameron-stass-rams-game-gallery
https://hollywoodlife.com/pics/tyler-cameron-pics-photos/kendall-jenner-sits-in-vip-suites-at-la-rams-monday-night-football-game/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 58 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:10 pm

Minney wrote:None of these "kids" are going to end up in traditional dating relationships with each other but dang if Tyler hasn't cracked a type of glass ceiling when it comes to BN peeps and the ultra famous.  From the pics out there nobody has crossed any lines of proper behavior and sometimes a football game is just a football game.  And lets be honest, a football game with the Kardashian crew is beyond a bucket list dream for these guys.  

I don't even think they were together during the game.  Just went down to talk after the game was over. I thought they watched the game with Dylan's Mom. Also looks like Peter and Dylan left Tyler after the game per TMZ https://www.tmz.com/2019/11/26/kylie-kendall-jenner-friend-stassie-tyler-cameron-bachelor-rams-game/

So the guys that (may) be in a relationship left and the single guy went out partying. I see nothing wrong with this but this is all IMO.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:45 pm

Us weekly.com has another article about this -- saying that Tyler went club hopping last night with Stassi and Kylie after the football game if someone wants to bring it over.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:49 pm

Tyler Cameron Spotted With Kylie Jenner’s BFF Stassie Karanikolaou Again at NFL Game and Nightclub
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/tyler-cameron-spotted-with-stassie-karanikolaou-at-nfl-game-club/meeting-up/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:56 pm

Are we sure that he's not working as their bodyguard?  cheeky  First non-lister that has ended up with the a-listers.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by forrealspeople Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:09 pm

Peter grew up in West Lake Village, I wouldn't be surprised if they might have friends that run in the same circle. JMO WLV is like 15 minutes or so from Calabasas. The Jenners/Kardashians used to live in WLV. They are still seen hanging out around that area quite a lot. Not to worry, Peter and Dylan are safe. Dylan is happily in love with Hannah G. Tyler on the other hand, is making the most of what life has thrown at him and living it up. Lol... All for it! Tyler is carving out his own lane in this franchise. Majority of them are all looking for fame post show. Fame brings opportunity , opportunity brings money. No shame in that. That's why so many of the contestants move out to LA post show in hopes of hitting it big. Hannah Brown is no different. She didn't move out to LA and sign with UTA to go back to her normal life pre-show. I mean both Tyler and her are signed to the most well known biggest agency in the industry. Endeavor is considered top dog. But being the biggest doesn't always mean better. Sometimes you can get lost in the shuffle. Hopefully they can both maximize all the opportunities that are coming their way and make the most out of it. If nothing comes out of it, they can also be dropped as well. I know the Kardashians/Jenners are polarizing people. But quite honestly they are friendly and nice. Just speaking from my own personal experience. Kim is sweet. However, this is prior to them being somewhat famous but not to the extend they are now. IMO

forrealspeople

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:13 pm

Hey now, being a bodygoard would be steady income. We've always wanted these people to get back to normal, regular jobs right? He probably received a glowing reference from Gigi herself cheeky
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:33 pm

Lol at the driver closing the door before Tyler could get in in that tmz video

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:01 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Dylan & Peter’s ladies don’t need to worry because Stass is with Tyler & Kendall & Kylie only date black men. Plus neither Peter nor Dylan are in their preferred tax bracket.

Stassi typically dates the same type. It didn’t stop her from being on Tyler in the club.

I don’t think they want to date these men. But they don’t respect relationships, have boundaries with men in relationships. And I personally don’t want to read about my fiancé hanging with my fiancé in gossip rags. It wouldn’t fly with me. It’s a respect and public perception issue.

I'm embarassed that I know this, but the Kardashan/Jenner type doesn't seem hers. She dated Sammy Wilkinson for a while, who is definitely more of Tyler than a Travis Scott.

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:04 pm

Lurker wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Dylan & Peter’s ladies don’t need to worry because Stass is with Tyler & Kendall & Kylie only date black men. Plus neither Peter nor Dylan are in their preferred tax bracket.

Stassi typically dates the same type. It didn’t stop her from being on Tyler in the club.

I don’t think they want to date these men. But they don’t respect relationships, have boundaries with men in relationships. And I personally don’t want to read about my fiancé hanging with my fiancé in gossip rags. It wouldn’t fly with me. It’s a respect and public perception issue.

I'm embarassed that I know this, but the Kardashan/Jenner type doesn't seem hers. She dated Sammy Wilkinson for a while, who is definitely more of Tyler than a Travis Scott.

She’s dated wealthy black men as well was my point. Miles O’Neal, shaqs son, whom she dated actually looks like travis Scott.

People think it’s a race thing for the kardashians but I don’t. They like green and it is easier for them to get wealthy black men than white men JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:18 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
Lurker wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:

She’s dated wealthy black men as well was my point. Miles O’Neal, shaqs son, whom she dated actually looks like travis Scott.

People think it’s a race thing for the kardashians but I don’t. They like green and it is easier for them to get wealthy black men than white men JMO
& my point was that Stass was the only girl there who has dated white men and she was taken by Tyler. Kylie & Kendall have never dated a white man, even as teens. & if you’re right, that it’s just all about money, then Dylan and Peter still don’t qualify laugh out loud.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:19 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
Lurker wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:

Well, that's a different story, but she isn't exclusive with one race. I disagree about the Kardashians, they have more money than most men of any color. I personally feel Kim has a preference and the younger sisters just followed. It's now part of their brand. Besides Kourtney, I don't think any of them have had long term relationships with anyone who wasn't a POC.

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121