SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:49 am

@Seatee if peter was my fiancé, no way, no how. Hopefully he’s single. Perception matters. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:51 am

Okay I am slow what’s so wrong with Peter being there?  A dating/engaged guy can’t hang out with friends?  Stassi is clearly with Tyler this week at least and Hannah and Dylan are engaged and they are in public at a sporting  Event Monday night football .

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:55 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:Okay I am slow what’s so wrong with Peter being there?  A dating/engaged guy can’t hang out with friends?  Stassi is clearly with Tyler this week at least and Hannah and Dylan are engegedcabd they are in public at a sporting  Event.
Don't see a problem either. I know some don't like the look. But this stuff is whatever to me. It was a nationally televised football game not really much trouble one can get into there. Hope they all enjoyed their night.

Btw Hannah G also comments on Stassie's post not just follows her.

Also saw from multiple people on reddit Dylan's mom was at the game with the guys.

Last edited by smg2587 on Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:55 am; edited 3 times in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:58 am

Dylan & Peter’s ladies don’t need to worry because Stass is with Tyler & Kendall & Kylie only date black men. Plus neither Peter nor Dylan are in their preferred tax bracket.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:00 am

@Tiggerlgh no. My fiancé is not allowed to go out with single women without me. that’s just me. Hanging in that crowd? Heck no. It starts at a football game and then they meet up after.

Peter should be trying to make his F1 feel confident in their relationship right now. This won’t do that. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:13 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Tiggerlgh no. My fiancé is not allowed to go out with single women without me. that’s just me. Hanging in that crowd? Heck no. It starts at a football game and then they meet up after.

Peter should be trying to make his F1 feel confident in their relationship right now. This won’t do that. JMO

Yeah, it's a no for me. Boys night is boys night. Boys night + the Jenners? Absolutely not.

I never remotely bought that Peter was looking to settle down. I think he's more than happy to bro out and hobnob with celeb types with Tyler.

...and Tyler. Well, at least he's remaining on brand. Kendall and Gigi are friends, no? I mean I never bought that he was in an actual relationship with Gigi (I felt very firmly it was a mutually beneficial PR arrangement) so maybe hooking up within a 6 degree of separation type thing is all good with that set. But, ewww from me.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:21 am

@appiah01 Mama didn’t raise no fool.

My friends and I joke all the time that they are all screwing each other in Hollywood. They swap partners with zero care. Gigi doesn’t care. And we know the kardashians like to mess with their friends’ men. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:01 am

To be fair, these are all contestants on a Bachelor/ette dating show. Six degrees is more than the number of degrees of separation would look like if contestants were to hook up/date within the franchise laugh out loud

Anyway, doubt Stass and Tyler would ever go anywhere beyond a fling. The logistics don't really work unless he plans to move. Plus Stass have and will pull even more rich and famous men than Tyler. Stass seems nice enough and they probably enjoy hanging out while he's still in LA. I think it's much safer for him to hook up or casually date someone outside the franchise if he's ever going to go back on the show again.

In terms of Dylan and Peter being there, I'm pretty neutral about it all. Don't think Dylan or Peter would be able to pull the Jenner sisters even if they were single and were interested in them.

This is kind of off topic but I'm more curious about the men on Hannah's season (eg. Connor S, Garrett) that are already following and liking pictures of Peter's women as they have been eliminated from the show during filming. Heck some are even meeting up with them already laugh out loud That is drama waiting to happen, imo.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:31 am

appiah01 wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@Tiggerlgh no. My fiancé is not allowed to go out with single women without me. that’s just me. Hanging in that crowd? Heck no. It starts at a football game and then they meet up after.

Yeah, it's a no for me. Boys night is boys night. Boys night + the Jenners? Absolutely not.

I never remotely bought that Peter was looking to settle down. I think he's more than happy to bro out and hobnob with celeb types with Tyler.

and Tyler. Well, at least he's remaining on brand. Kendall and Gigi are friends, no? I mean I never bought that he was in an actual relationship with Gigi (I felt very firmly it was a mutually beneficial PR arrangement) so maybe hooking up within a 6 degree of separation type thing is all good with that set. But, ewww from me.

I agree with this part, never thought the Gigi relationship was anything other than a publicity arrangement. This though, whatever it is, I totally buy. The interaction is much more natural. So I doubt Gigi would have a problem with it or even care. However,  I do agree with Renee upthread, I don't think there is any issue with Dylan and Peter being there. It's a group thing. If they were biracial/black athletes/rappers I might think twice, but the Kardashians/Jenners have a certain type that they don't really deviate from.

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:23 am

Not everyone has trust issues! If you are comfortably in your relationship, you shouldn't have to bother about letting your other half hang out with other people, man or women. I don't see why this would make his F1 less confident! They are watching a game in a group setting!

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 57 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:43 am

ReneeM wrote:Dylan & Peter’s ladies don’t need to worry because Stass is with Tyler & Kendall & Kylie only date black men. Plus neither Peter nor Dylan are in their preferred tax bracket.

Stassi typically dates the same type. It didn’t stop her from being on Tyler in the club.

I don’t think they want to date these men. But they don’t respect relationships, have boundaries with men in relationships. And I personally don’t want to read about my fiancé hanging with my fiancé in gossip rags. It wouldn’t fly with me. It’s a respect and public perception issue.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:18 am

None of these "kids" are going to end up in traditional dating relationships with each other but dang if Tyler hasn't cracked a type of glass ceiling when it comes to BN peeps and the ultra famous. From the pics out there nobody has crossed any lines of proper behavior and sometimes a football game is just a football game. And lets be honest, a football game with the Kardashian crew is beyond a bucket list dream for these guys.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121