SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 64 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Seatee Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:04 pm

Agree with the above. I still think he's hot af and a good person, but his post show behavior is too bro-ey and immature for my liking.

Curious though, aside from hooking up with Gigi and Stassie after the show, what are Tyler's similarities to Blake? Blake has gotten together with a lot of women, and that's only the ones we've heard of.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 64 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:27 pm

I personally never believed that fame and wealth changes you. It just allows you to be who you are. I think Tyler is just doing the things and living the life he always wanted to live but could not do to lack of fame and resources. For instance he was a big Kylie fan before the show which is pretty typical of football players. He’s from Jupiter. Hard to be grounded if you grew up there. Tyler has always been dreaming of bright lights. Tyler seems happy and that’s what matters. All JMO

Tyler was rumored to be hooking up with models this summer but he was more low key for obvious reasons.

Last edited by Summerfun1980 on Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:51 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:I personally never believed that fame and wealth changes you. It just allows you to be who you are. I think Tyler is just doing the things and living the life he always wanted to live but could not do to lack of fame and resources. For instance he was a big Kylie dan before the show which is pretty typical of football players. He’s from Jupiter. Hard to be grounded if you grew up there. Tyler has always been dreaming of bright lights. Tyler seems happy and that’s what matters. All JMO

Tyler was rumored to be hooking up with models this summer but he was more low key for obvious reasons.

Are these facts or just your opinion because you also suggested that he might be using drugs. Yes wealth and fame can change you that is a fact. He came from a small city went on a show that he did not himself apply for and his fame grew from there. Your assumptions sorry I just totally do not get or agree with. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:51 pm

Seatee wrote:Agree with the above. I still think he's hot af and a good person, but his post show behavior is too bro-ey and immature for my liking.

Curious though, aside from hooking up with Gigi and Stassie after the show, what are Tyler's similarities to Blake? Blake has gotten together with a lot of women, and that's only the ones we've heard of.

NONE
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:17 pm

IMO, it isn't necessarily the hooking up that I think he is like Blake but we don't know if he is or isn't.

Like Renee said, he is starting to "believe the hype" which is what happened with Blake.  Then Blake went into the free fall because of it although it didn't start right away.  As of now Tyler is not on the same course but he needs to focus on his career and not make the popularity from the show more important. IMO that is where Blake got off track. He left his job and wanted to make his popularity from the show his career... appearances at bars, etc.  Tyler at least isn't going that route.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:51 pm

whit90 wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:I personally never believed that fame and wealth changes you. It just allows you to be who you are. I think Tyler is just doing the things and living the life he always wanted to live but could not do to lack of fame and resources. For instance he was a big Kylie dan before the show which is pretty typical of football players. He’s from Jupiter. Hard to be grounded if you grew up there. Tyler has always been dreaming of bright lights. Tyler seems happy and that’s what matters. All JMO

Are these facts or just your opinion because you also suggested that he might be using drugs.  Yes wealth and fame can change you that is a fact. He came from a small city went on a show that he did not himself apply for and his fame grew from there. Your assumptions sorry I just totally do not get or agree with. JMO

My opinion based on what I know about him and friends, some who are models, who got famous and came into money suddenly and moved to LA. Drugs are a part of the “model” lifestyle whether in NY and LA.  I used JMO.

Jupiter isn’t just any small town. It’s a very affluent area that has a certain culture influenced by the amount of wealth there. I’ve spent time there.

Re Tyler v Blake, Tyler didn’t have a job to leave. He’s influencing too. He’s been posting ad after ad. Looks like he now has a polo sponsorship. Tyler is Blake but on a much larger scale because he has more fame. So he doesn’t need to choose girls from BN given his options. He can get more famous women. All JMO

Tyler applied for the WWE and the bachelorette.

I stand by my opinion Tyler is living the life he’s wanted to live and signed up to the show in hopes of getting.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:50 pm

Someone already answered but to be clear my Blake comparison wasn't about hookups (though there were a ton of rumours about Tyler and other women when the show was airing, who knows if those were true) but about F2's who the general public loved and thought to be the greatest thing ever and contrasting one (Blake) who completely leaned into it and immersed himself in that public image, with another F2 (Peter K) who imo used the show to help his career but didn't make his whole life revolve around it. I personally prefer Peter K's approach.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:56 pm

And if by living the life Tyler wanted it means living in a high rise in NYC, traveling to fun and historic places, attending exclusive events, participating in podcasts and interesting interviews, meeting a variety of personalities and celebreties as well as hard working and creative types... then yes, I'd agree Tyler is living the dream. But, it's dangerous and reckless to assume just because others in similar situations use drugs, party heavily, and sleep around, that Tyler is in fact doing the same. While we are entitled to our opinions some of the statements without facts are character assasinations, IMO. Tyler's been linked to TWO women post show, never been accused of cheating on anyone, and the only times I recall him possibly impaired was during the airing of his season on a couple of Monday nights with Matt.

He's focused on a variety of career related activities, who knows what may pan out, but the dude is hustling hard trying to figure it out. I've only heard good things from people that have actually met him in person post show and he's one of the few contestants that even RS didn't have dirt on. It's not like he's out there kicking puppies!

All JMO
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:04 pm

Tyler has been impaired on social media with Matt and in pics/videos with stassie and Gigi IMO I don’t see it as character assassination because it’s not a big deal to me. And his or Gigi’s and stassi’s pr teams released articles about him being at parties and he’s been on social media at parties, he even hosted events, so not sure how mentioning partying is character assassination.

None of this is a big deal to me for the record.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:06 pm

Didn’t TMZ say there were multiple bottles of Tequila and champagne at the able he shared with Stassie?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:27 pm

@Minney IA. IMO, It pays to be careful and mindful on social media. Sadly, too many people aren’t and they say some really aweful things. Freedom of speech taken too far

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:42 am

@Minney Excellent post !
@JustIooking I take SM with a grain of salt unless I know it is a fact I will not make assumptions about it.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121