SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 70 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Astrobach Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:03 pm

@cyessence
Man, it must be SOOOOOO annoying to get this constant paparazzi spotlight on your face and the focus on your personal life. He defected as best as he could.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 70 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by jojo47 Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:06 pm

Astrobach wrote:@cyessence
Man, it must be SOOOOOO annoying to get this constant paparazzi spotlight on your face and the focus on your personal life. He defected as best as he could.

That elevator door opened just in time.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:10 pm

@Astrobach you can’t get involved with Stassie and expect the paparazzi to not be interested. I’m a fan of Tyler’s, but I would have more sympathy for him here if he chose to get involved with someone more low key.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:52 pm

Tyler Cameron is "not interested" in a serious relationship with Stassie: https://www.eonline.com/news/1099170/tyler-cameron-is-not-interested-in-a-serious-relationship-with-stassie-karanikolaou

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:22 am

@Seatee Thanks for posting. I'm actually more interested to learn what he has been filming in LA for 2 months. I know he had a small cameo on an Iliza Shlesinger film, but the impression I got was his part was filmed in one day. So, I think he has two different projects while he's out there. He was with a makeup artist today, the same one he was with last week before Thanksgiving break.

From the article above:
Tyler is .... focusing on his new project that he has been filming while in LA

source: https://www.eonline.com/news/1099170/tyler-cameron-is-not-interested-in-a-serious-relationship-with-stassie-karanikolaou
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:51 am

Tyler's followers are dropping. It doesn't seem like the Stassie thing is helping with followers - he's close to going back to 2.1 million from 2.2 million

https://igblade.com/tylerjcameron3

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:16 am

Almost all of the contestants lose followers as their season has ended months ago. It's not because he was seen with Stassie or anyone else, imo. Tyler did not go on BIP, is not the next bachelor, nor is he romantically linked with anyone from BN. I expect it to drop. Even Hannah, who has been on our tv screens for the past year has has lost followers some days or is gaining very slowly even though she was on DWTS the entire time (she was gaining just enough to cover the amount she loses, hence the small gain in net followers during DWTS). The only ones who are gaining more than the average for a while are the couples that are still together from BIP minus Katie. Even then, those couples aren't gaining nearly as much now that Paradise has been over for months. Every time Tyler or Hannah posts a new IG post, their followers drop significantly. I think those that were previously following them for the show realized they are still following them and proceeds to unfollow now that they're not on the show anymore. I also think Instagram purges IG bots every time they make a new post.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:30 am

@dee There was tea on IG that he's doing a construction related project in LA. Maybe it's something similar to Jojo's cash pad?

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:32 am

@Seatee Oh, maybe! Thanks! I must have missed the tea laugh out loud  He did follow a few interior designers and people in the industry, so that does kind of go with the tea.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:26 am

dee wrote:Almost all of the contestants lose followers as their season has ended months ago. It's not because he was seen with Stassie or anyone else, imo. Tyler did not go on BIP, is not the next bachelor, nor is he romantically linked with anyone from BN. I expect it to drop. Even Hannah, who has been on our tv screens for the past year has has lost followers some days or is gaining very slowly even though she was on DWTS the entire time (she was gaining just enough to cover the amount she loses, hence the small gain in net followers during DWTS). The only ones who are gaining more than the average for a while are the couples that are still together from BIP minus Katie. Even then, those couples aren't gaining nearly as much now that Paradise has been over for months. Every time Tyler or Hannah posts a new IG post, their followers drop significantly. I think those that were previously following them for the show realized they are still following them and proceeds to unfollow now that they're not on the show anymore. I also think Instagram purges IG bots every time they make a new post.

I believe Hannah went from 2.2 or 2.3 million to 2.5 million during DWTS, so she definitely gained followers. You can see Hannah's stats here https://igblade.com/hannahbrown

Also's Tyler's engagement rate has dropped as well, it's at about 9 or 10% now. You're right that we definitely can't say why it's dropping but I think it's fair to say Stassie isn't increasing his Instagram stats.  JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:04 am

I don’t think Stassie’s helping raise his follower count but I don’t think she’s the cause of the drop. This happens to everyone unless they go on another show or get into a relationship (& while Tyler’s been linked to multiple women I wouldn’t categorize those as relationships). The decline in his SM stats is the norm. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:17 am

@Bleiby527 I never said Hannah's not gaining followers, but she hasn't gained much due to the nature of the DWTS show as well as losing a few followers from the Bachelor show(still a NET POSITIVE gain as whatever she gains from DWTS each day covers the followers she has lost). There are days during DWTS where she had a net negative followers. Pretty sure she started DWTS with 2.4M or very close to that. Her engagement has also dropped down to 10-11% at one point during DWTS and have since increased from the momentum from her DWTS win. Engagement is also calculated based on the last 12 or so pictures. Hannah's last four pictures are about her win and is pictured with Alan. Those are the type of posts that people will like and comment on because it celebrates her win and people like to speculate if she's dating her dance partner or not.  Engagement usually increases if these people post a picture as a couple, with other people in BN, or thirst trap photos. Tyler doesn't post pictures of him with any girl or even of BN (besides during the show), so I expect his engagement rate to decrease unless he posts 5 consecutive thirst traps to increase his engagement. Every time he posts an ad or even about abcfoodtours, his rate will decrease. This is the same for all of the contestants.

Anyway, sorry for going on and on about Hannah on Tyler's thread, but I was trying to  say I expect Hannah to gain followers as she's been on 3 consecutive shows. If she wasn't gaining any, I'd be worried. And Tyler's losing followers is expected because the show has ended since August. Tyler being linked to Stassie or any women doesn't cause him to gain or lose followers. He hasn't even come out publicly saying he's been in an exclusive relationship since the show has ended nor has he posted pictures with any girls since the show has ended (minus a work event he did with Hannah G, and she's clearly engaged to someone else).
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121