SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:59 pm

Sportsbet odds have CHANGED for the first time since pre-filming.  Significant since Bella appears to be back so filming may have wrapped.

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 KYIQbGC

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 NgzgDY9

Source

TAB are more reliable/accurate but the fact that any changes have been made means something.  Stats don't correlate with any of the first 4 released.  Suspect

Source

Bella is 25
Irena is 30
Rosemary is 23
Steph is 26

I wonder how old Busty Blonde is.

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 5iOgxtq

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 4ePFu8i

Source: www.matrixpictures.com.au

Also we still haven't seen this girl's face...

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 8pzYvWq

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:26 pm

@Bobette, do you have the previous odds? So we could compare? Or set up a betting odds thread so we can discuss it over there?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:43 pm

I can only set up contestant threads @butterflylove - topic threads belong to @GuardianAngel

This thread is pretty dead so we could maybe just post about it here?  Anyway these were the previous odds:

Bobette wrote:
butterflylove wrote:
Bobette wrote:I'm keeping a close eye on Sportsbet's numbers, which so far have not budged an inch.

What are the current sportsbet odds @Bobette? Are they just showing the age, state and hair colour? Or is there something more refined?

Still only state of origin and age @butterflylove - and these figures have not changed since pre-filming so I don't think we can draw any conclusions at all yet.

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Oxji93C

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 A17TlQH

Source

The above is just "statistically most likely" guesses IMO - when the numbers change that will be significant because it will be based on info about the actual F4.

Also noting that TAB have previously proven to be more reliable/accurate than Sportsbet - but they don't even have a market for Bach or BiP yet.  Hopefully soon...

vs new odds:

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 KYIQbGC

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 NgzgDY9

Source

So NSW 28-29 still most likely, but they are now more confident on the age.  :yes:  

Seems things ran to plan... Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:50 pm

Busty blonde could definitely be 28-29.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:14 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Busty blonde could definitely be 28-29.

Do you reckon that's her in the white dress seen only from behind? She looks a bit thinner than BB?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:25 pm

Bobette wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Busty blonde could definitely be 28-29.

Do you reckon that's her in the white dress seen only from behind?  She looks a bit thinner than BB?

I think white dress and Bonnie Sveen lookalike are different woman. Bonnie's hair seems thicker/longer than girl in white.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:27 pm

@butterflylove Yep, BB's hair is very long.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:52 pm

Agent99 wrote:@butterflylove Yep, BB's hair is very long.

OK, so of the Top 5 (confirmed by paps) we have Bella and Irena being foregrounded in trailers and official SM.  Bella and BB are the only two who have had media articles published of them kissing/on dates with Locky.  

Rosemary and Steph don't make the 5 unless Steph is the girl in purple.  I still see some similarity but the broad consensus seems to be she's not, yeah?  Either way a purple dress says F5 to me so IMO Top 4 will probably be:

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 N0oxGfU

Source: www.matrixpictures.com.au

So... top left is the only one we haven't seen anything of (other than the pictures with the llama laugh out loud).  Usually the F1 is more visible pre-show with Bach than Bette, so I'll be interested to see if they release anything about her soon...

...especially if she's 28-29 from NSW  :detective
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:27 pm

Llama girl is my favourite.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:37 pm

butterflylove wrote:Llama girl is my favourite.

I have to say she seems a bit plain to be Locky's type IMO - he seems to go for more hot/petite girls.  If she is F1 I'll be suss, especially considering the number of comments I've read about him hooking up all over Perth during Lockdown...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:27 am

Bobette wrote:
butterflylove wrote:Llama girl is my favourite.

I have to say she seems a bit plain to be Locky's type IMO - he seems to go for more hot/petite girls.  If she is F1 I'll be suss, especially considering the number of comments I've read about him hooking up all over Perth during Lockdown...

Oh she's by no way my favourite for Locky, ha. She's just my personal favourite, and gets my Bachelorette choice vote.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:33 am

@butterflylove Yeah don't worry I got what you meant. laugh out loud   My personal favourites never correlate with the Lead's choice either - never!  Don't have one yet this season though... need to know more about this lot first.

ETA: Adding states for the four girls released so far:

Irena - 30/Vic
Rosemary - 23/Qld
Steph - 26/Vic
Bella - 25/NSW

So yeah, none tick Sportsbet's 28-29/NSW boxes.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
Sundy
Zaynab
butterflylove
Idlemess
Kas_256
Dirty Street Pie
Enough
Sprite
Just Looking
Astrobach
Agent99