SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Vjeff Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:11 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:She fits the age and state profile that has been favoured, Sportsbet might be hoping to get some early money on her before the show start airing if she’s MOT. Or she could be hidden behind the tree? laugh out loud

She’s not in the pap pics of the supposed F5 RC, and she was posting on Insta in early June. When did filming go back again?

Marlaina? She was posting again from 21 April.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:26 am

I'm confident she's not F1 - IMO this is a combination of Sportsbet deliberately putting a non-winning Vic girl at the top of the table to attract bets, knowing they won't have to pay out on them, and the public noticing that the winner is tipped to be 30-31 from Vic and deciding that Marlaina is hotter than Irena and more likely to win, thus betting on her, which is driving her odds down further.  I'd expect Irena's odds to come down within the next 24 hours if she is indeed F1, like Conor's did (he was 7.0 when first listed).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by bondi_blonde Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:38 pm

Hello - I'm a longtime lurker and lover of this forum!

Can someone please recap the final 4 for me please? Am I right in thinking:
Irena
Izzy
Bel
Kaitlyn

This is based on the SM return dates and the matrix photos.

And the final 2 - Kaitlyn and Irena?
bondi_blonde
bondi_blonde

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:02 pm

@bondi_blonde  hi  Yes IMO Final 4 is Irena, Izzy, Kaitlyn and Bella (Bella V, not Bel)

Sportsbet initially indicated Irena (30 from Vic) but their cast list doesn't place her at the top so something's off.  Might just take some time for the numbers to settle but TAB will clear things up when they open their market as they are usually more reliable/transparent.  It's also worth noting that Kaitlyn isn't listed anywhere at the moment (presumably an intruder).

If Irena is F1 IMO Kaitlyn is a likely F2.  The final two need to be a contrast and Izzy and Irena look quite similar so unless their personalities/edits are vastly different I can't see that working.  If not Kaitlyn as F2 then Bella is the next most likely F2 IMO, especially considering the rumours that Locky "guaranteed" her a spot in the Final two (with TPTBs blessing IMO).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by bondi_blonde Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:22 pm

Hmmm... who’s in the purple dress in those final 4 matrix pics? It’s not Steph because she was out much earlier. Another intruder perhaps?
bondi_blonde
bondi_blonde

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:26 pm

bondi_blonde wrote:Hmmm... who’s in the purple dress in those final 4 matrix pics? It’s not Steph because she was out much earlier. Another intruder perhaps?

Yes purple dress, if she's not Steph, could be an intruder.  Thought she'd be F5 with that colour dress but if she's 30 from Vic things will suddenly get interesting.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:29 pm

I think social media return dates won't be very helpful this season because of the hiatus and most of the girls seemed to be posting during it.  I'm just not sure if purple dress is Steph or not.  Anyone else want to guess? laugh out loud   I am super interested to see if Kaitlyn is a lone intruder or there are others.  Kaitlyn hasn't been hidden during the promos, but I haven't been able to pick up any other unfamiliar faces in the screencaps.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by bondi_blonde Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:32 pm

Thanks Bobette! I can’t wait for it to start!
bondi_blonde
bondi_blonde

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:03 pm

Agent99 wrote:I think social media return dates won't be very helpful this season because of the hiatus and most of the girls seemed to be posting during it.  I'm just not sure if purple dress is Steph or not.  Anyone else want to guess? laugh out loud   I am super interested to see if Kaitlyn is a lone intruder or there are others.  Kaitlyn hasn't been hidden during the promos, but I haven't been able to pick up any other unfamiliar faces in the screencaps.

It could be they brought in 2-3 intruders early on and only one (Kaitlyn) got to stay.  Pretty brutal to have them isolate all that time just for a 5 minute appearance but that's the gig I guess.  laugh out loud

I am also unsure of Steph and purple dress but the teeth do look similar to me.  I'll bring over a few more Matrix pics - now that her SM is public it will be easier to compare and contrast. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:10 pm

What about Maddy? Can she be the F5 purple girl

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:20 pm

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:I think social media return dates won't be very helpful this season because of the hiatus and most of the girls seemed to be posting during it.  I'm just not sure if purple dress is Steph or not.  Anyone else want to guess? laugh out loud   I am super interested to see if Kaitlyn is a lone intruder or there are others.  Kaitlyn hasn't been hidden during the promos, but I haven't been able to pick up any other unfamiliar faces in the screencaps.

It could be they brought in 2-3 intruders early on and only one (Kaitlyn) got to stay.  Pretty brutal to have them isolate all that time just for a 5 minute appearance but that's the gig I guess.  laugh out loud

I am also unsure of Steph and purple dress but the teeth do look similar to me.  I'll bring over a few more Matrix pics - now that her SM is public it will be easier to compare and contrast. yes

IMO Steph can't be purple dress girl. Her eyebrows are a totally different shape, slanting downwards while purple dress' slant upwards. I know you can reshape but they seem quite different to me. Plus Steph doesn't seen to have much of an overbite.
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 20200813
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Ebxnbi10
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:23 pm

@Enough it's not Maddy IMO.  More piccies:

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 P4ad5Bs

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 VjaQ97N

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 N0MiRQR

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 SZcOD45

Source: www.matrixpictures.com.au

Headed off to Steph's IG to find comparison pics...

ETA: Just saw your post @Vjeff and I agree - I don't think it's Steph.

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 R6FCUfS 

Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 IlOeGsV

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
Sundy
Zaynab
butterflylove
Idlemess
Kas_256
Dirty Street Pie
Enough
Sprite
Just Looking
Astrobach
Agent99