SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Vjeff Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:30 pm

Bobette wrote:@Enough it's not Maddy IMO.  More piccies:

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 P4ad5Bs

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 VjaQ97N

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 N0MiRQR

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 SZcOD45

Source: www.matrixpictures.com.au

Headed off to Steph's IG to find comparison pics...

ETA:  Just saw your post @Vjeff and I agree - I don't think it's Steph.  BRB

Plus IMO Steph's eyes are too blue to come out that dark in the purple dress photos...
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 20200814
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:38 pm

@Vjeff I edited some comparison pics into my last post.  It's close, but I agree it looks like a different girl.  Interesting!  

Two intruders in the Top 5?  Hmmm....  Still can't see anyone being Top 4 in that that trashy purple dress though.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:00 am

Bobette wrote:@bondi_blonde  hi  Yes IMO Final 4 is Irena, Izzy, Kaitlyn and Bella (Bella V, not Bel)

Sportsbet initially indicated Irena (30 from Vic) but their cast list doesn't place her at the top so something's off.  Might just take some time for the numbers to settle but TAB will clear things up when they open their market as they are usually more reliable/transparent.  It's also worth noting that Kaitlyn isn't listed anywhere at the moment (presumably an intruder).

If Irena is F1 IMO Kaitlyn is a likely F2.  The final two need to be a contrast and Izzy and Irena look quite similar so unless their personalities/edits are vastly different I can't see that working.  If not Kaitlyn as F2 then Bella is the next most likely F2 IMO, especially considering the rumours that Locky "guaranteed" her a spot in the Final two (with TPTBs blessing IMO).

If that is true about Bella it would seem she may have learned a thing or two from the alleged master of pre-Bachelor pacts herself, Toni. Perhaps they all caught up at Bondi Icebergs to discuss!

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 20200815
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:02 am

Indeed @Vjeff. INDEED. :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:37 am

So does Bella want to be the next 'it' girl of the franchise or is tptb the ones setting her up to be that?

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:41 am

leavers wrote:So does Bella want to be the next 'it' girl of the franchise or is tptb the ones setting her up to be that?

A little from column A, a little from column B, IMO. Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:47 am

This is doing my head in - I think it has to be Steph but even with her hair straightened it looks like a different face. dizzy  

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 VjaQ97N

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Screen-Shot-2020-08-13-at-11-14-41-am

Did she secretly get work done during iso or something?  laugh out loud  

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:52 am

Bobette wrote:This is doing my head in - I think it has to be Steph but even with her hair straightened it looks like a different face. dizzy  

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Screen-Shot-2020-08-13-at-11-14-41-am

I agree. They had to have reshaped her eyebrows completely on set as the shape is so different plus the boobs? It is so weird.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:32 am

Bobette wrote:This is doing my head in - I think it has to be Steph but even with her hair straightened it looks like a different face. dizzy  

To me they are clearly different girls; Steph's features are softer and nicer , the girl in purple has strong, a bit rough features and looks older.

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:45 am

The thing is that if Purple isn't Steph, I'd expect her to be in this SC of what we suspect to be the Top 10 (all the other Top 4 girls are in this pic), but she's not.

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 JolXgw7

Also I can't see a match for Purple in this SC, which is the night production got shut down, so there would be no opportunity to bring an intruder in after this.

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 GAqOtYZ

ETA: Who is this? question

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 JdTOgyT
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:24 am

@Bobette, hm the hair seems to match Steph - the shorter bits that frame her face that you see in her ITM, seem to match purple dress - and it seems like Katelyn is the only intruder so Steph is our best bet. I think camera angle / graniness of the pap pics aren't doing her any favours at all.

I also think the kiss photo is Steph too, the dress is something she'd wear, and her hair seems to be thinner which matches too.

ETA: Or could F5 be Charley, actually?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:56 am

Something feels different this season? Both Bella and Irena are getting the F1 edit.

They're really pushing for the 'falls in love with two' narrative. Maybe he picks neither (Badger style) to have more time for clarity, has this ever happened before?

And IMO It would be the most sensible FRC if he is really in love with both F1 and F2 and Sportsbet was wrong on Badgers season too...
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
Sundy
Zaynab
butterflylove
Idlemess
Kas_256
Dirty Street Pie
Enough
Sprite
Just Looking
Astrobach
Agent99