SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 24 of 59 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 41 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:48 am

Astrobach wrote:@Bobette saw those and like both of them more in person. Jonathan has nice warm eyes and smile, plus something ‘ soft’ ( in a good way) that draws you in. JMO

@Astrobach Yes, I agree. Jonathan will get a warm, open-hearted, all-in emotional edit IMO.  He seems to be everything Lesina says she is looking for here IMO:

Bobette wrote:
[W]hen it comes to the qualities Lesina wants in her partner, she says she'd love someone like her dad.

"He's a really kind guy – softly spoken and humble," smiles Lesina. "I really want someone like that. It's also really important to me that they're non-judgemental and open-minded because I come from a really diverse background and there are lots of different cultures, religions, political beliefs and whatnot."

Source

In fact he seems to fit the bill so well it feels like a red herring, or like they've emphasised those qualities in Jonathan to make it seem like he's got it in the bag.

So that makes me think F2.  If Lesina chose someone else it wouldn't be the first time a Lead picked someone who didn't fit the checklist for what she said she wanted....

I'm still not too sure about Kurt, but keen to see more, and am confident he'll be a contender.  The red carpet intros and her reaction to the guys will tell the story IMO.  

Top 4 for me at this stage:

Jonathan
Kurt
Aaron
Logan

Just not sure what order...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:23 pm

:sprinklehearts

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 24 7QIDivu

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:56 pm

Good luck Dr L! I hope you have a fantastic run!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:27 pm

TOMORROW! ? Wait, so since you are ahead one day, we ( in the US ) will get it possibly on ‘ our ‘ Monday, from Bachelor Archive ? Or do you think it will take one more day and be ready on Tuesday...?
I’m so much more excited to watch her Premiere than Peter’s football date !!! laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:52 pm

@Astrobach Yes we live in the future - it's Sunday afternoon here at the moment Hugesmile

I would think it will be available on "your" Monday but can't guarantee it - I know they set up a sister site (https://therealityarchive.com) for non-Bach shows and are uploading Love Island UK daily so a very quick turnaround time on that.  Fingers crossed. yes

Perhaps our NZ members might give us their thoughts if they're watching live? Praying

ETA:  Aww.  She's a good one IMO.  PINKHEART

Doctor Lesina Nakhid-Schuster is set to find love on the first season of The Bachelorette, New Zealand.  

And the 31-year-old proved she certainly has a lot to offer on Sunday, when she arrived in Australia to help with the bushfire relief effort.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 24 CNPfFW7

Source

I hope her F1 isn't a dick. Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 24 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:43 am

@Bobette
Thanks ! I just registered to the site, as you said ‘ sister ‘ site, same format and everything, than Bachelor. Archive. Most shows I’m not into but they have the Amazing Race Australia which could tempt me! hehehe
They have a place holder for other countries like Canada and South Africa, so maybe plans to bring other diverse shows.
ETA . Re: Lesina, That’s what she was alluding to when she said she would miss the Première! Glad she shows that her priorities are set up correctly! And let’s see what happens on IG on the next few nights from all the ‘ boys’ !
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by quick_dry Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:07 am

I 'heard' that Bachelorette NZ might be a little delayed onto Bachelor Archive as "they" are "allegedly" overseas for the next few days and TVNZ is a PITA with how they geo-block.

Curiously the reality shows on that site pretty much match up with the ones that I also watch :p
quick_dry
quick_dry

Male Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:27 am

Cheers @quick_dry :sending flowers You da man... allegedly.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:27 am

Lesina is super excited about the premiere and is having a spontaneous viewing party in Sydney.  She certainly seems happy IMO so either her relationship with F1 is going well or she has the best game face of any Lead ever.  laugh out loud

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 24 CZKIWC9

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 24 3kmqZ5e

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:07 am

@Bobette I may have good news. I am currently watching the Grammy's live from NZ. They are on the same channel where the Bette will be. I may be able to watch the show live and post here.

:fingersarecrossed

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:09 am

Sprite wrote:@Bobette I may have good news. I am currently watching the Grammy's live from NZ. They are on the same channel where the Bette will be. I may be able to watch the show live and post here.

:fingersarecrossed

bowdown @Sprite

via GIPHY

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:16 am

Copied from episode thread because it probably belongs here

Bobette wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:I knew I'd heard the narrators voice before - it's Jodie Rimmer - a well known NZ actress - you might know her from Zena -warrior princess.

I recognise her name from this IG pic.  Seriously, how much MORE involved with production could Lily be, without being on the show?!

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 24 TspTdJI

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 59 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 41 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+27
greentoolcat
Kels0012
jen689
just me
Karina
sdmom
quick_dry
Andie H
Katiebelle
atem
notarose