SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 41 of 59 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 50 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by jen689 Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:51 pm

I think the reason Lesina isn't watching the show is because she doesn't like the version of herself that is portrayed on the screen. Here's a quote...

"It's been an insane couple of months; the highest of highs and the lowest of lows – all of the emotions. You're confronted with these things and I'll think, 'Why do I do that?' And then someone asks, 'Why do you do that?' and then I have to answer it, whereas in real life you would just think, 'Oh well, that's what I do.' You actually have to face it, so it's been more of a journey of self-discovery than I thought it would be, way more difficult emotionally. With some of those discoveries I'd think, 'Oh my gosh, this is why I'm single!'" she laughs.

Link

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:14 pm

@bobette

Courtney tagged 2 other people in the first photo on that IG.  And, the photos are not selfies so someone took them.  Also, the video had to have been done by someone else.  Perhaps that is the "3".

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:19 pm

Bobette wrote:Lesina is being weirdly interactive on her latest IG post about the show.  She's replied to pretty much every comment.  Hey Lesina, if you're trying to make it look like you're interested in the show, how about actually watching it?  
She seems to have fun, promoting the show and joking around in the comments on her own post, which looks perfectly normal to me.

Whatever was wrong last week seems to have gone away after a few days in the OR. Perhaps she just needed to feel useful for a while.
jen689 wrote:I think the reason Lesina isn't watching the show is because she doesn't like the version of herself that is portrayed on the screen. Here's a quote...

"It's been an insane couple of months; the highest of highs and the lowest of lows – all of the emotions. You're confronted with these things and I'll think, 'Why do I do that?' And then someone asks, 'Why do you do that?' and then I have to answer it, whereas in real life you would just think, 'Oh well, that's what I do.' You actually have to face it, so it's been more of a journey of self-discovery than I thought it would be, way more difficult emotionally. With some of those discoveries I'd think, 'Oh my gosh, this is why I'm single!'" she laughs.

Link
Good article! I think in some ways it’s much harder to be lead without being a contestant first. It’s a weird world, and as a lead you are constantly scrutinized, without any previous experience.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:22 pm

jen689 wrote:I think the reason Lesina isn't watching the show is because she doesn't like the version of herself that is portrayed on the screen. Here's a quote...

Link

Interesting.  I wonder if people have been asking her why she put all her eggs in Aaron's basket and didn't give the others much of a chance (since that's what's she's doing, as I see it).

I could certainly see her being regretful of doing that, and not watching to watch if she feels foolish. I also find it interesting she is speaking in the present tense about being single...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:18 am

So Lily is watching tonight's episode with Mike.  Can't recall a Lead ever openly hanging with a contestant before.  NZ is wild y'all.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 41 RnZ1G5R

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:21 am

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:23 am

Jordan44 wrote:@Bobette laugh out loud wtf?

IKR?   dizzy

They're throwing red herrings round like it's half price day at the fish market.  I feel like TPTB have just told the girls to go nuts trying to keep people guessing.  Lesina liked pretty much every comment on her latest post - including (or maybe especially?) the ones trashing Aaron.

You'll have to try harder than that to fool us though, ladies. Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 41 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:35 am

Bobette wrote:So Lily is watching tonight's episode with Mike.  Can't recall a Lead ever openly hanging with a contestant before.  NZ is wild y'all.
It is, and i love it! :crazed
Lesina watched with Kurt the other week, and George posted a sweet picture with Lily in his stories. They are all hanging out like one big happy family now I guess.
If TPTB are behind it, it’s actually not a bad strategy. The real spoilers are drowned in clatter. I’m not so sure that they care at all about SM though.
ETA: Oh, and Lily facetiming with Liam on her story.

Here is another first. The lead is blaming a contestant’s bad behavior on the edit – while the season is still airing. dizzy

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:08 pm

Lily just posted this.  Can't imagine she got to the beach so early after boozing with Mike last night so could be from the recent suspected SHV.  

In fact I'm thinking every one of those stories she's posted over the past couple of months from remote locations were probably SHVs too.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 41 LThkIzL

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:21 pm

Bobette wrote:In fact I'm thinking every one of those stories she's posted over the past couple of months from remote locations were probably SHVs too.
That’s what I always believed.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:18 pm

blueblues wrote:
Bobette wrote:In fact I'm thinking every one of those stories she's posted over the past couple of months from remote locations were probably SHVs too.
That’s what I always believed.

Quinn, Lily, and The Bette NZ IG posted the most gorgeous pics of Lily and Quinn at the Cocktail party. Lily made a comment on Quinn's post 'melted me'. :sprinklehearts It would great if someone could bring them over I tried ....
So do you think TPTB are trying to create a love story that people will buy into to help ratings and the survival of the series ? given that there are 2 Bettes and possibly Lesina is still on her own. or is it to throw everyone off the scent. Beacuase the photos are 'Notebook' material.Quinn is seemingly perfect. whipped
Side note: it is so refreshing to see Lily with Mike l o v e having fun [Mike and Quinn are my favs with Richie not far behind] and George plus clearly having lots of lighthearted banter with Liam and Richie. Somehow I think it is just lovely, quirky, free spirited Lily but yes, she must have the okay to do so.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:46 pm

@Karina Yes, really sweet.
I am 3 episodes behind by now, but I hear that Quinn is still Lily’s front runner. I like him a lot, but there is a ton of clues pointing at Richie as her final pick (in his contestant thread). It’s funny that Lily, who many seemed to think would not be successful on the show, now has two great guys who she really likes to choose from.

I still haven’t given up on Lesina though.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 41 2020-015

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 59 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 50 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+27
greentoolcat
Kels0012
jen689
just me
Karina
sdmom
quick_dry
Andie H
Katiebelle
atem
notarose