SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 34 of 59 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 46 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Jordan44 Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:01 pm

@just me It looked very awkward and she didn't like the kiss

https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/entertainment/review-bachelorette-episode-8-and-9-girthy-legs-bulging-hernias-show-in-argentina

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Karina Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:55 pm

Batmouth wrote:Ok i'm back and have caught up on this thread.

I am 5 eps in to the season and can say I'm happy they brought Lily in because I find Lesina quite annoying/giggly and she doesn't come across that smart. I know she's a doctor so everyone thinks she's switched on but... to me her inability to decipher what Glenn was implying was a bit of a giveaway... as is just laughing at everything. Is it nerves and I'm being harsh?

I do like the dual bettes as I think it is refreshing for this show to show that people can be on different paths.. as in Lily looking for someone to travel/adventure with and Lesina looking to settle down. I wonder if TVNZ only plan on doing one season and that's why they have gone all out for this one. But perhaps it is because they couldn't find enough men for one bette. They could've solved this by just announcing one of them and the men would have applied!

And from memory Lily and Court split because they felt like they were better on their own/couldn't fully embrace who they were while in a relationship/felt restricted etc.

@Batmpouth i get the same vibe/impression from Lesina in fact in terms of emotional intelligence Lily seems more in touch with how others may be feeling. Lesina despite being obviously intelligent enough to be a Dr does not seem to have the that intuitiveness that I sometimes see in Lily. Despite the giggling there is something very steely about Lesinia Glenn, Kurt and then essentially asking Logan to spy for her which he thank goodness had the integrity to decline. Has anyone noticed the flirtatious banter on Liams page and the Bachelorette IG pages between him and Lily ? Quinn seems is a GREAT guy and he would be a steady yet mischievous companion for Lily but watch Liam he is in there I think. Like everyone else i would be surprised to see Lily come out with a partner. We were so fortunate with two Bachelors of high calibre and integrity Zach and Art both deep thinkers Zachs goodness shone through I don't feel that same depth from Lesina maybe a bit from Lily because she has experienced the harsh reality of being part the process. IMO

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Batmouth Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:05 pm

@karina I question Lesina’a motives for being on the show. I think she’s in it for the fame. I’ll admit I’ve mainly come to this conclusion from viewing her instagram. Can’t trust someone who only has photos of #1. It’s weird!

What was the hashtag they used during Honey Badger season? Something about women supporting women? Feels like the same narrative from the interviews Lily and Lesina have done. Neither picking anyone explains why they would Did that press piece with Jordan.... sending the message that not picking anyone is okay/better than tossing a coin/don’t settle for less than you deserve/independent women etc

Batmouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:51 pm

Batmouth wrote:@karina I question Lesina’a motives for being on the show. I think she’s in it for the fame. I’ll admit I’ve mainly come to this conclusion from viewing her instagram. Can’t trust someone who only has photos of #1. It’s weird!

What was the hashtag they used during Honey Badger season? Something about women supporting women? Feels like the same narrative from the interviews Lily and Lesina have done. Neither picking anyone explains why they would Did that press piece with Jordan.... sending the message that not picking anyone is okay/better than tossing a coin/don’t settle for less than you deserve/independent women etc

@Batmouth: You have brilliantly articulated what I also have observed and concluded. handwave

Last edited by Karina on Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Extra word taken put)

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:31 am

Excuse me what is this... It had better not be Kurt coming back. dizzy

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 34 58dosbi

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:33 am

@Bobette Yes ( posted this in wrong thread!)
So what do we think next week's 'bombshell' is . . .
IMO the boys smiles are happy and familiar, like they know them well, so I'm going to say they're not intruders, perhaps bringing back contestants like Kurt?
Another scenario is they brought family/friends to Argentina since the old TV listing stated HV (which has since been removed) but seems rather extreme to fly them all out.

Jordan44

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:38 am

@Jordan44 Yeah their facial expressions are interesting aren't they?  I agree doesn't look like intruders or they wouldn't be so smiley.  Will post SCs in a sec.

Lily is making goo-goo eyes so maybe Matilda turns up with the baby?  I could see TPTB wanting to get them in since Art & Matilda are their only success story.

ETA:

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 34 XB0NuEW

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 34 Fygctrq

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 34 JBJVKGe

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 34 L1Up4Ci

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:43 am

Comments on Bette IG suggest intruders "5 new guys laugh out loud already saw the ad" - but can't source it . . .so who knows

Last edited by Jordan44 on Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Jordan44

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:45 am

Jordan44 wrote:Comments on Bette IG suggest intruders "5 new guys laugh out loud already saw the ad"

Ohh pfffftt okay so I was way off. laugh out loud  

ETA:  Hmmm... only one person claims to have seen the ad.  Maybe they're taking the piss?

I'm guessing TPTB flew family out.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Batmouth Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:53 am

Has to be intruders. It’s the only twist they haven’t done?

Batmouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Batmouth Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:53 am

Waaaaait what if it’s Timmm?

Batmouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:10 am

Batmouth wrote:Waaaaait what if it’s Timmm?

Nah I don't think it could be Timm - this stage of filming was probably early-to-mid Nov when Timm was being monitored pretty closely by people watching Angie's season and sleuthing BiP filming so sadly I don't think he could have snuck off to Argentina.

Aaron and Marc's expressions are identical which is interesting.  Mouth open is body language for surprise but they're not covering their mouths so they don't feel vulnerable. I'm wondering if they fly the girls' brothers out to grill the guys or similar.

That said, I see familiarity in Quinn's face as if he knows the person and he wouldn't know their families, but if someone came back I'd expect to see more confusion.  Lily's reaction is most interesting - she seems to really like what she sees, whatever it is.

I hope we find out before Sunday.  I can't wait that long to know.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 59 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 46 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+27
greentoolcat
Kels0012
jen689
just me
Karina
sdmom
quick_dry
Andie H
Katiebelle
atem
notarose