SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 12 of 75 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 43 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:10 pm

@Astrobach I'm about to watch now and will take SCs of anything sleuth-worthy.  thumbsup

ETA:  OK I'm 12 seconds in and there is a massive season preview here  laugh out loud  Must have been missed yesterday when posters were setting up and getting ready to recap.  I'll postpone my viewing to take and upload SCs now, then come back to watch after.  

SCs > The Show, IMO.  Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:02 am

Bobette wrote:@Astrobach I'm about to watch now and will take SCs of anything sleuth-worthy.  thumbsup

ETA:  OK I'm 12 seconds in and there is a massive season preview here  laugh out loud  Must have been missed yesterday when posters were setting up and getting ready to recap.  I'll postpone my viewing to take and upload SCs now, then come back to watch after.  

SCs > The Show, IMO.  Hugesmile

I told you that there was something at the start of the show. Can't wait to see it again when I get home.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:49 am

OH MY GOD THAT TOOK BLOODY AGES.  cantstopl

However I have finished uploading all SCs to the SC thread.  About to watch the episode now but just from the promo, Aaron is F2 and totally getting his heart broken IMO.  Why do I watch this show.  WHY?!

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 12 RvgcHgt

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 12 GvTOJyK

Source: TVNZ2 Episode 1 preview
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:20 am

Just finished ep 1.  LOVED IT.  There won't be time to recap eps this season before the next one gets underway so just a few notes:

Lesina is an absolute smoke show, funny and compassionate.  Wow, what a great choice for Lead.  Good job, casting department.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 12 E3tbUtm

Lovely family and I particularly enjoyed the suggestion of giving the rejects a different type of plant as they leave - a "Pity Cactus".

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 12 EVihJi7

I like many of the MoTs.  Quinn, Terrence, George, Flynn, Jesse, all solid fun guys IMO and I look forward to watching their antics.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 12 PhKniW0

LOVE THE MOLE.  Daryl asked WAY more questions than the AU mole and did a better job IMO.  Props to Terrence for calling it.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 12 Yq4Hihh

Aaron's my man.  Anyone who willingly subjects themselves to wrangling a class full of teenage girls on a daily basis gets my vote.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 12 1DN9mkJ

Kurt's intro was a surprise because it felt like a novelty contestant not an F1.  The Warriors obsession made him seem slightly nuts IMO.  

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 12 KAYjsrf

But Lesina was definitely pursuing him at the first cocktail party and it's been repeatedly proven that Leads chase F1s so...  no idea

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 12 IxrWWJx

Liam is 100% the villain role and NZ will be united in their disdain for him IMO.  An arrogant Australian - such perfect casting.  laugh out loud  

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 12 DFIf6zS

Barely anything of Jonathan so he's either a slow burner who emerges later or just an MoT with a lot of pre-season promos IMO.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 12 X4LOIDw

Art is a fantastic host and I loved the BTS and GoPro segments.  The narrator is a hoot and lightens the whole mood of the show.  

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 12 Q71AJNb

Bring on episode 2. yes

Source: TVNZ2 Episode 1
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:29 am

I'm ready! No flipping back and forth and missing half the show as I'm trying to type. Split screen makes it so much easier. Only an hour tonight.

Bring it on!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:34 am

Sprite wrote:I'm ready! No flipping back and forth and missing half the show as I'm trying to type. Split screen makes it so much easier. Only an hour tonight.

Bring it on!

I’m watching with my daughter and am using my iPad this time so probably won’t be posting as much tonight

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:38 am

Aaron gets the single date. DD thinks he alright. I think he’s handsome.

Men behaving like lads.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:40 am

Honestly - the narrator is the best thing on this show - lots of innuendo.

Flirty banter on the date

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:40 am

@Sprite I hear you - I work on two (sometimes three) computers at once; multiple screens make things so much easier.

@Katiebelle No worries; any posting is appreciated! What did your daughter think of ep 1? Does she have a favourite?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:43 am

Coming up: Aaron's climbing course date. Group date and naturally...drama.

Boys shooting some pool and chatting...and farting. Charming.

Lesina talking about the night before. Wondering if Elliot was just nervous and that is why she thought he was a bit of a smart azz.

Art comes for a visit to her condo for a chat. Not love at first sight...he says it wasn't love at first sight for him and Matilda...it develops over time.

Bachelors are out on the golf course having some fun and come and get Aaron but he tells them he has a date!

Aaron drives off in his snazzy red car and they are following him in their golf carts. Everyone seems to be having fun.

Lesina thinks Aaron is a bit of a jock, but wants to see if her impression is correct. He is a bit afraid of heights...shocking.

They are laughing because of the harness trapping the jewels. He tells her he isn't just a piece of meat and she thinks he is hot and she is attracted. She says he makes her laugh and he is witty and charming.

She still needs to get to know him and they have a little sit down in the middle of the forest. He spills the champagne and then makes fun of himself.

I really like him. If she doesn't want him, Aaron would make a lovely Bachelor.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:44 am

Bobette wrote:@Sprite I hear you - I work on two (sometimes three) computers at once; multiple screens make things so much easier.

@Katiebelle No worries; any posting is appreciated!  What did your daughter think of ep 1?  Does she have a favourite?

Doesn’t think any of the bachelors are much at all but thinks her brother is hot. She is holding her judgement until she see more of them.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:47 am

Yes - love Aaron.

Easy going and can make fun of himself ... and is a teacher like her Dad so she will like that.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 75 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 43 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+25
kiwilaura80
Kels0012
Idlemess
Batmouth
mattnz
rosefun
atem
blueblues
Jolena
just me
sdmom