SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 47 of 75 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 61 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Karina Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:02 am

Katiebelle wrote:I’m struggling too. Which is probably why I I’m always doing jobs while watching rather than focusing on the show.

I’m actually watching an hour behind because we were out for dinner but I’m tempted to just read @sprite recaps and then go to bed with my book.

I am finding Aaron annoying and the only guys I actually like are Steve, George, Quinn, Richie and Mike. The rest are complete nobs.

i also find Aaron incredibly annoying, the petulant, jealously is nauseating IMO Quinn Richie and Mike are in a leauge of their own. watching dates with guys that they do not seem particularly interested in is getting tedious and is the constant in house relationship, alpha positioning encouraged to push ratings up. IMO

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:32 am

Karina wrote:i also find Aaron incredibly annoying, the petulant, jealously is nauseating IMO Quinn Richie and Mike are in a leauge of their own. watching dates with guys that they do not seem particularly interested in is getting tedious and is the constant in house relationship, alpha positioning encouraged to push ratings up. IMO

:yes: Aaron's edit has been on the skids for a while now.  If he did end up F1 I wonder if he will be for much longer after Lesina watches all this back (and after she gets to know him better in the real world).  

Mike's edit is going as expected, with her being skeptical/unsure of him at first, then saying she misjudged him (just like she did with Aaron when she thought he was a jock).  Definitely a Top 2 edit so far IMO.

I'd really like to know why Mike's IG is still private.  Suspect  I also find it very interesting that Lesina seems to skipping (not watching) a lot of episodes recently.  Does she not like what she's seeing?  Hmmmm...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:00 am

Episode 15

We're back at the cocktail party from the previous episode with Lesina accusing Tavita of using perforations of his abdominal wall as a tool of emotional blackmail and a power play.  Weird perspective lady.  WEIRD.  Anyway he decides to stay.

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 47 JANzs7e

Back downstairs, boys are bitching.  BORING. Richie isn't keen on the drama, tries to laugh it off, and shakes Liam's hand (very F1-ish) while George is aggressively waving a burrito around and Jesse says some choice words about Aaron.

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 47 Xlk3MRf

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 47 NXAPXVi

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 47 S6vjEBz

Meanwhile, Elliot almost kills himself by accidentally eating a mouthful of avocado.  What self-respecting Millennial has an avocado allergy I ask you?!  Anyway he pukes it back up, Lily gives him a rose, and the show avoids a lawsuit.

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 47 SU5JYrF

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 47 F2zImhV

Cocktail Party

Michael's hair and mo combo is on point and someone needs to get him on the cover of a Mills and Boon novel STAT.  Quinn says again that he's not intimidated by Richie because he's ten years older than her.  Famous last words my friend.

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 47 QrLIAe0

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 47 KitffvY

Aaron says some bitchy things about Mike and his 'perfect jawline'.  Next he's shown being cocky about getting a rose, while Tavita says he's a snitch.  Jesse says if Lesina knew what Aaron's like behind the scenes her reaction would be:

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 47 FU33Gz6

Mike's First SD

Mike says he's surprised to get a SD.  Keep up Mike; I predicted this two recaps ago!  Lesina says she misjudged him and now sees him as "really put together".  I wonder if he might be a bit too put together for her, and not enough of a lapdog.

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 47 Vs7vEHz

Jesse's Second SD

I can't believe he let her do it.  cantstopl

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 47 BzdMvy9

Looks cool though.

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 47 F22poHo

Jesse says some nice things about Lily, she gives him a rose and they pash, but Lily's clearly not into him IMO.  I agree with what was said upthread, I'm getting sick of "non-event" dates and bitchy nothingness.  This season is starting to drag.

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 47 PjBMSRu

Source: TVNZ2 Episode 15
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:43 pm

Thanks @Sprite for the postings and @Bobette for the s/caps!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks @Sprite for the postings and @Bobette for the s/caps!

Yes, thank you so much Sprite and Bobette. I could not follow what is really going on without your posts.      
Really appreciate your making time to do this. Right now I am watching the guys bickering. The only one I see standing back and staying out of it, is Mike.  He is so far showing a maturity level above the rest. IMO The screenshot of him reading a book was impressive to me. Calmness in the middle of adversity is a trait I really admire.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:52 pm

Hi @GuardianAngel! Would it be possible to add Lily’s name to the title of the Bette NZ sub forum? After all, she is lead as much as Lesina.

==========================
This wasn’t a great episode. Mike isn’t having as much progress with Lesina as I hoped, and Jesse seems to be no option for Lily. In fact, the sweetest moment of the episode was Richie looking after Elliott, and Lily sending him off to hospital with a rose.

Most of all, the petty drama has to end already. I hope that the shock next RC is that they make a big cut, 4 guys maybe, including Liam who has really gone back to the dark side.

It should also be time to move out of the city and go to Campana, since that place showed up on Art’s IG Nov 14. Perhaps a change of scenery could get the boys back on track.

Lesina said she is not watching this week. Lily watched with Jodie Rimmer and her little little boys, and cheered when the oldest called the grown men "pathetic". Time for TPTB to step up!
JMO
3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 47 2020-012
source

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:50 pm

Bobette wrote:
Karina wrote:i also find Aaron incredibly annoying, the petulant, jealously is nauseating IMO Quinn Richie and Mike are in a leauge of their own. watching dates with guys that they do not seem particularly interested in is getting tedious and is the constant in house relationship, alpha positioning encouraged to push ratings up. IMO

:yes: Aaron's edit has been on the skids for a while now.  If he did end up F1 I wonder if he will be for much longer after Lesina watches all this back (and after she gets to know him better in the real world).  

Mike's edit is going as expected, with her being skeptical/unsure of him at first, then saying she misjudged him (just like she did with Aaron when she thought he was a jock).  Definitely a Top 2 edit so far IMO.

I'd really like to know why Mike's IG is still private.  Suspect  I also find it very interesting that Lesina seems to skipping (not watching) a lot of episodes recently.  Does she not like what she's seeing?  Hmmmm...

Well said @Bobette my thoughts exactly

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:46 am

Recap of yesterdays shenanigans and fake apologies. They are still continuing yapping on.

In some shocking news...Jesse who already has a rose is off on another date...but with a few other guys...Elliot, Aaron, Terrance, .

Girls want to grill them about what went down and are taking them on a bike tour of the city and to see their true colours.

Lesina is asking Jesse and he says it was a misunderstanding and he wants to move on. She thinks he is a trouble maker.

Elliot is just wandering on and the ladies are trying to keep an eye on him.

Aaron slides up next to Lesina because he is apparently the only one there for her. She asks how he is doing he tells her ok, but the newbies have thrown him, but he will get over it. She then asks him what he thinks of Mike. rofl He can't lie, Mike is intelligent, good looking and nice guy. More weird edit. I don't think I have seen a lead ask her F1 what he thinks of the competition. Usually they are too busy making out and making googly eyes at them. no idea That Lesina .... :detective

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:00 am

The interrogation continues and Lily is making fun of Lesina and Aaron...how he follows her like a puppy.

Ladies pick one guy to spend time with. Lily messes with Aaron and says she wants to spend time with him. rofl Just kidding. She picks Elliot. Says he is goofy and thinks that Lesina doesn't get his weirdness. Lily then asks what happened. He says in his attempt to avoid drama he seems to have created it. She likes him and thinks he is goofy, but not in that way.

Back at home, Tevita is worried about his hernia because he can't give his full attention to Lesina, plus he is worried about his mom since he can't help her. Sounds like he will take himself out.

Meanwhile Lesina is grilling Aaron. He says that other guys weren't welcoming to the newbies. She says Mike told her it started with him. Oops. He says he is there for her and doesn't care if he isn't friends with the guys. He wants to make sure that he has no regrets regardless how things work out. She buys his BS and gives him the rose and basically jumps him to shove her tongue down his throat.

Lily is laughing a lot with Elliot. She thinks he is strange, but fun. Awkward, mistimed hug and no rose for Elliot.

Terrence and Jesse are also discussing their relationship. Terrence is still not happy with Jesse's apology and rehashes this again for the thousandth time. deadhorse

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:13 am

Just shut up both of you. Neither is happy.

Art questions the ladies about the big drama. They think it is the old vs new guys and are trying to figure out who the drama queen is. They will find out more at the cocktail party. :headbanging Must we???

The guys are grilling Mike about the fact that he has received 3 roses in a row before the RC. They all seem to see him as a threat...will make final 3 (for Lesina as he says Lily is too young)...but all seem to like him.

Elliot comes back and says he now understands the process and flashes them his a** with "not telling" written on it. That seems to break the tension and everyone is laughing.

Lily arrives and they bring this back up again. Liam is yapping and Jesse and Tevita are laughing and keeping track of how many times he says 100% = 12x

Lily says the more she sees of Laim the more she finds him interesting and the more she likes him. I am quickly losing interest.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:25 am

Lily didn't like them making fun of Liam. Seriously? Now Jesse is worried.

Lesina is with Michael and George. Michael is feeling left out because he still hasn't been on a single date. She thinks he needs to be less passive.

Lily pulls Richie aside. She feels she is putting up walls with him because she isn't sure how he feels with Lesina and it is so easy with him. He shares how he had seizures several years ago and she shares about her hearing loss. She doesn't want to rush pashing him because it means she cares...although she gave him a quick kiss.

Ladies discussing who to let go at the RC...George seems to be a friend for both. Michael seems the same. Lesina isn't sure about a physical connection with Steve as she really likes him and he is her security.

As Lesina is heading down to the RC, Tevita wants to talk to her...to eliminate himself???

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:34 am

Sprite wrote:As Lesina is heading down to the RC, Tevita wants to talk to her...to eliminate himself???

Please let it be so. At this rate it will be quicker for him to go to med school and learn how to do hernia repair himself.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 75 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 61 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+25
kiwilaura80
Kels0012
Idlemess
Batmouth
mattnz
rosefun
atem
blueblues
Jolena
just me
sdmom