SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 61 of 75 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 68 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by blueblues Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:05 pm

I generally agree with all of you on Mike and Lesina. I still have some hope for them though.

Some random thoughts again:
- Art: “Elliott, you didn’t receive a rose.” Elliott, looking down at his jacket: “I didn’t?????” He will be missed. laugh out loud
- Lesina said someone thinks Logan is cocky. He is physically awkward and bad at sports, but it doesn’t bother him – he is still quietly confident. I can think of a certain AMOG that feels challenged by that.
- Look at them all dressed in life vests from the seventies! giggling
- They played Mozart’s Requiem for the fish. Props to the music editor!
- Lily: ”I’m just proud of who they are as people, and that they are here for me.” I like that a lot.
- Still waiting the Mikesina breakthrough. Come on L, you know you want it!
- Who is leaving next time? The only ones that would be unexpected are Richie, Quinn, Mike and Aaron.

ETA: I just caught up with the SM thread. Holy crap! speechless
That changes a lot.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Karina Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:14 pm

blueblues wrote:I generally agree with all of you on Mike and Lesina. I still have some hope for them though.
@blueblues deep down I am holding out for them both beatingheart
Some random thoughts again:
- Art: “Elliott, you didn’t receive a rose.” Elliott, looking down at his jacket: “I didn’t?????” He will be missed. laugh out loud
- Lesina said someone thinks Logan is cocky. He is physically awkward and bad at sports, but it doesn’t bother him – he is still quietly confident. I can think of a certain AMOG that feels challenged by that.
- Look at them all dressed in life vests from the seventies! giggling
- They played Mozart’s Requiem for the fish. Props to the music editor!
- Lily: ”I’m just proud of who they are as people, and that they are here for me.” I like that a lot.
- Still waiting the Mikesina breakthrough. Come on L, you know you want it!
- Who is leaving next time? The only ones that would be unexpected are Richie, Quinn, Mike and Aaron.

ETA: I just caught up with the SM thread. Holy crap! speechless
That changes a lot.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:42 am

Back again. Hopefully my internet doesn't act up again.

Preview of yesterday and all the ensuing awkwardness...

Lesina in hot water from all sides tonight!

Boys speculating why Mike and Lesina have been gone so long.

So, is she ready Mike asks??? He thinks she needs to figure out why is she here and she doesn't seem to know. He admits he has feelings for her and he isn't getting much. She wants it to be easy and he says that it will probably be easy with one of the other guys...and it pans to Aaron...who says all the right things, but that would be for tv and that is not him and she needs to figure out what she wants. He thinks she wants someone who is absolutely doting over her, but he doesn't want a one sided relationship...you know, like grown up one where you don't always kiss your partners a**!

No wonder she is single. I hope she watches this and sees what an immature, prissy princess she is being.

She is pissing me off. She says she wants to hear how he is feeling and she isn't. You bloody well are, you are just not bloody listening! :headbanging

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:52 am

Lily is questioning guys about how they would feel meeting her family. Everyone is joking, but Richie. He is more serious wondering what life will look like months from now. He is thinking that things should be more serious and not just about having fun in the moment...Yes, he means you Jesse.

Michael...still frustrated because he hasn't had time with Lesina. If she is not interested, just let him go home. Boys giving him advice...don't give her an ultimatum, just tell her how you feel. The other guys feel for him.

Lily and Richie are chatting on the bench and my stupid internet is freezing again!!! 3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 61 2292733854 She is feeling  that he is very relaxed and wants him to put in more of an effort. Seriously, these women are making me mad. WTH??? Are we watching two different shows? He also says he responds when he gets something, he gives something. He thinks she will take over the world and she says isn't he coming with her? Yes...makeout.

Here comes Michael to confront Lesina. Everyone has had 2 dates and he has had none. Cut to the chase...

Give her hell Michael!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:58 am

Sprite wrote:Lily is questioning guys about how they would feel meeting her family. Everyone is joking, but Richie. He is more serious wondering what life will look like months from now. He is thinking that things should be more serious and not just about having fun in the moment...Yes, he means you Jesse.

Michael...still frustrated because he hasn't had time with Lesina. If she is not interested, just let him go home. Boys giving him advice...don't give her an ultimatum, just tell her how you feel. The other guys feel for him.

Lily and Richie are chatting on the bench and my stupid internet is freezing again!!! 3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 61 2292733854 She is feeling  that he is very relaxed and wants him to put in more of an effort. Seriously, these women are making me mad. WTH??? Are we watching two different shows? He also says he responds when he gets something, he gives something. He thinks she will take over the world and she says isn't he coming with her? Yes...makeout.

Here comes Michael to confront Lesina. Everyone has had 2 dates and he has had none. Cut to the chase...

Give her hell Michael!!!

Oh poor Michael she is totally playing him. Michael came across as mature. He is right not to like her reaction

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:09 am

Mikael says he likes her, but he wonders why is he here...and the bloody internet is at it again. I will reload.
So frustrating...I've missed this whole convo. She is really glad he told her and he thinks it is awkward. I have no bloody idea what any of it was.

Next Aaron...starts with a make out. He thinks she is a woman who doesn't want to chase a guy and she tells him she missed him. All smiles. Even he asks her what made her go on a tv show. Because she was looking for something...like personal growth and if out of that if she could get a forever after, that would be great. She thinks Aaron is safe. Well, that is that. Stupid woman. Mike is on point and she is a twit wanting a submissive guy who will kiss her a**.

Aaron is all happy because Mike's convo went poorly and his went really well. Why did he ever doubt himself? A**. Just spouting lines so he will win.

Girls chatting with Art. Lesina having issues about Mike and Michael, but happy to talk to Aaron and now wondering if him being comfortable for her is too easy. OMG  :crazed Lily happy with Jesse and Richie...he is very close to a successful relationship she has had in the past...hello Courtney...but, wonders if she is missing something??? Oh, please...

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:16 am

Sprite wrote:She thinks Aaron is safe. Well, that is that. Stupid woman. Mike is on point and she is a twit wanting a submissive guy who will kiss her a**.

If she is blind enough to believe that, I can see why IMO it fell apart so quickly after filming ended and she heard about his reputation - hardly "safe", IMO.  But considering he literally admitted he's a player (or "was" a player Rolling Eyes) it's on her IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:23 am

RC...Mike is wondering if he really wants to be here. Every other RC he wanted to be here and now he is not so sure. Meanwhile Richie says that he always feels he and Lily will take over the world. He doesn't think the others feel that.

Here come the ladies:

Aaron thinks he will go first. Logan thinks anyone feeling over confident is a mistake.

Lesina...But, before anyone can say squat, Michael steps up and says he hasn't had the respect that he deserves and he is going. She says she is relieved that he made the decision and she didn't have to. He will take a lot away from this, met some good guys...and the internet again!!! Just shoot me.

They pretend that this was all a shock. All the rest are safe. Lesina hopes that Michael got something out of it. Probably more than you lady!

Michael is packing. Thinks Lesina respects him and probably is relieved that she doesn't have to make the decision to send him home. Smart man. I like him!

Meanwhile Aaron is on a rampage killing flies all around the house and he is feeling smug and thinks he should get a single date.

Back at the pool, Mike is talking to Logan about how he answers Lesina's questions. Says that Logan's answers always sound perfect and frankly scripted. Logan says he has worked on himself after his divorce. Logan isn't worried about Mike or Aaron. He thinks they are obsticles. I think he is delusional...Mr. Dry Kiss.

Last edited by Sprite on Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:38 am

Single dates...

Lily...Richie...and my stupid internet. To say he is excited is an understatement.

Lesina...Mike is going on another date. Mike not as excited. Guess how Aaron feels...p*ssed...because Mike wasn't as excited as Aaron thought he should have been.

Guys are speculating what they will be doing.

Richie is going to the go cart track. He is beyond excited. They are racing one another and guess who is winning? Lily is keeping him from passing her. Lily wins the first round. Second round she spins out and he wins. Final round she goes early and she does a spin and tries to get back again and spins another time and Richie wins it all!!! And they both win as they make out...

Meanwhile Mike arriving for his date all confused and unsure of what happened last night. He is frustrated and thinks he has done everything he can and is unsure of what she wants.

Awkward greeting. What do you think of this place? He isn't buying that and goes straight to the point about what happened last night. Not sure if she is here for the right reasons...You are a smart man Mike! One of the reasons that I like you...

Tomorrow...Jesse put on the spot and throws someone under the bus. Mike and Lesina have a heart to heart and he says he is going back to the house and will say goodbye to the guys. WHAT??? NO!!! Stupid Lesina...

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:42 am

Sprite wrote:Single dates...

Lily...Richie...and my stupid internet. To say he is excited is an understatement.

Lesina...Mike is going on another date. Mike not as excited. Guess how Aaron feels...p*ssed...because Mike wasn't as excited as Aaron thought he should have been.

Guys are speculating what they will be doing.

Richie is going to the go cart track. He is beyond excited. They are racing one another and guess who is winning? Lily is keeping him from passing her. Lily wins the first round. Second round she spins out and he wins. Final round she goes early and she does a spin and tries to get back again and spins another time and Richie wins it all!!! And they both win as they make out...

Meanwhile Mike arriving for his date all confused and unsure of what happened last night. He is frustrated and thinks he has done everything he can and is unsure of what she wants.

Awkward greeting. What do you think of this place? He isn't buying that and goes straight to the point about what happened last night. Not sure if she is here for the right reasons...You are a smart man Mike! One of the reasons that I like you...

Tomorrow...Jesse put on the spot and throws someone under the bus. Mike and Lesina have a heart to heart and he says he is going back to the house and will say goodbye to the guys. WHAT??? NO!!! Stupid Lesina...

Great overview. Mike nailed it I hope he goes with his head held high
He is too good for her Mike has a BS radar

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:55 am

Hmmm... could be a fakeout. I'm not convinced Mike leaves just yet - this pic looks suspiciously like Top 4 IMO.  Suspect

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 61 3Xb6dl0

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:50 am

Bobette wrote:Hmmm... could be a fakeout.  I'm not convinced Mike leaves just yet - this pic looks suspiciously like Top 4 IMO.  Suspect

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 61 3Xb6dl0

Source

Yes, I thought of that also. They are never that obvious. If they show something like this it is usually the opposite.

I am wondering if maybe he says something like that is what I would do if we can't agree. I doubt she could afford to let him go just like that since Michael had just quit on her.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 75 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 68 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+25
kiwilaura80
Kels0012
Idlemess
Batmouth
mattnz
rosefun
atem
blueblues
Jolena
just me
sdmom