SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 48 of 75 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 61 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:35 am

I was hoping we would end with a RC, but now it seems it will end with Tevita.

If he self eliminates and only one needs to go, that might be it and we won't need a RC.

Guys are waiting. Jesse, Mike have roses and guys are wondering where is Tevita.

Lily and Lesina are talking with Tevita. He is telling them he is struggling being there. He is worried about his mom and his hernia is bothering him. Even just standing at the RC is hard. He says that it sucks that he has to leave because he really likes Lesina. Both ladies understand and respect him for prioritizing his family. They are both sorry to see him leave because felt he was just starting to open up.

Art cancels the RC after telling the guys that Tevita is leaving. Go say your goodbyes. Aaron thought Tevita would be #3 and is happy another one bites the dust. Liam and Jesse will miss him because they could talk to him. I liked him. BIP.

Tomorrow more drama and one single date could change everything....

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:47 am

I like Tevita too.  Every season I seem to mis-judge at least one contestant during pre-show sleuthing.  Expected him to be a dick but he's not at all IMO (at least not on this show - I didn't see him on Love Island where he was apparently a "lothario")

Aaron is the other contestant I feel I mis-judged.  Expected him to be funny, chill, and well liked by others.  Boy was I wrong. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:25 am

Episode 16

Dear reality TV gods: Give me the strength to make it through what I fear will be another frustrating episode of irritating Man Waffle.  So, we begin.  And it's straight into a recap of the Burrito Bitchfight, and an unnecessarily extreme closeup of Lily making a meal of Jesse's face.

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 48 NCnTqP0

Biking Group Date

Elliott, Jesse, Terence and Aaron have been "mentioned" in relation to the drama and the girls want facts.  Lesina says, "It's important for us to see people's true colours".  Considering she's not currently watching the show I'd say she's actively avoiding someone's true colours but what do I know.

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 48 YzJsIOi

Aaron believes he is the only person there 100% for Lesina.  He's trailing so close to Lesina she may as well have strapped him to her handlebars.  Lily tries a variety of failed metaphors to describe them before deciding they are like a mother and newborn child... though she can't decide which is which.

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 48 Ak2AMpg

Lily chooses Elliot for her SQT and they have a good chat.  She thinks he's a bit weird and gets his sense of humour.  It's worth noting at this point that Elliot and Richie are friend IRL.  If Richie's F1, Lily would fit into Elliott and Richie's friendship circle far easier than she would have into Quinn's, IMO.

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 48 SKhW7kV

Lesina takes Aaron (of course) and asks him why his name came up in relation to the drama.  He plays it down, implies the other guys are jealous, and leaves out massive chunks of information.  Just as well you didn't watch the last ep or you'd have to admit he lied to your face, eh doc? Rolling Eyes He gets a rose.

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 48 UvWha32

Cocktail Party

Elliot returns from his SQT and has thoughtfully added closed captions to his butt cheeks so hearing impaired viewers can share his description of his date.   Shout out to the sound editor who chose just the right effect to complement the cheek-sliding-down-glass visuals.  Now someone get the spray & wipe.

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 48 Zr9uHDl

Lily talks to Liam about his role in The Drama while George looks on in his fabulous hot pink shirt and Michael smoulders in a black tux.  For a man who barely speaks I find him weirdly attractive.  Tavita and Jesse count how many times Liam says "100%" which is both mean and, if I'm honest, thoroughly amusing. laugh out loud

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 48 Fl0fut7

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 48 BL26Niv

Lily takes Richie aside and asks him about his Seizure Boy comic strip idea which I guess he must have revealed to producers.  His explanation of that leads smoothly into Lily showing off her hearing aids.  They bond over their experiences before exchanging a PG kiss and polite hug.  Lily says she's taking her time with him.

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 48 YmmFCgK

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 48 CdD0kcB

Tavita takes the girls off and tells the girls he needs to bail.  Fair enough IMO.  It's hugs all round and Tivata's off to pack his bags.

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 48 Lb9RmOb

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 48 LGMbYMz

All of a sudden weird ominous music plays and we have Aaron saying he thought Tavita would be Top 3 and now with him gone he's got a really good shot at "taking this to the next step".  Such a thoroughly bizarre edit for someone who, considering the way Lesina's still carrying on around him, is looking a lot like F1.

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 48 WUKtEJi

Preview tomorrow night hints that someone is about to jump ship from Team Lily to Team Lesina and a single date "could change everything".  IMO this is where all that foreshadowing between Quinn and Lesina from the first few eps will come into play.  I knew TPTB wouldn't be able to resist the Team Switch storyline.

Source: TVNZ2 Episode 16
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:12 pm

Bobette wrote:snip ...  Every season I seem to mis-judge at least one contestant during pre-show sleuthing.  

Guilty as charged - so glad I don't jump on IG to express my thoughts right away otherwise I'd be guilty, as well, of nasty comments about certain contestants. Tavita is a really nice guy - she should go after him post-show. But I want to know, did Lesina examine him for his hernia? These repairs are a surgeons bread and butter!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:59 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
Bobette wrote:snip ...  Every season I seem to mis-judge at least one contestant during pre-show sleuthing.  

Guilty as charged - so glad I don't jump on IG to express my thoughts right away otherwise I'd be guilty, as well, of nasty comments about certain contestants. Tavita is a really nice guy - she should go after him post-show. But I want to know, did Lesina examine him for his hernia? These repairs are a surgeons bread and butter!

She tried to "reduce" it at a cocktail party, and said he would need to be seen to at some point, but didn't seem overly concerned.  I guess she must have seen worse but IMO her bedside manner needs a LOT of work!  Especially when she accused him of using it as an ultimatum - not very sympathetic at all.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:04 pm

Bobette wrote:Episode 16

Dear reality TV gods: Give me the strength to make it through what I fear will be another frustrating episode of irritating Man Waffle.  So, we begin.  And it's straight into a recap of the Burrito Bitchfight, and an unnecessarily extreme closeup of Lily making a meal of Jesse's face.

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 48 NCnTqP0

Biking Group Date

Yes, I agree, it was very frustrtaing to watch i just wandered off and did other things most of the time. This show should about hopefully a developing connection and there are two Bachlorettes. There are similar comments on the Bachlorette IG page. Elliot is a lovely guy but neither of the Women is interested in him in terms of a relationship it is just a way to add some drama. Why on earth would Lesina ask Aaron about Mike? Aaron and Lesina interactions really tend to be boring. Whereas Mike has the life experience to challange Lesina i.e. ruthless independence he really turned the tables on her. I really feel as if they two Bettes are almost playing a game with the guys they really have singled out 2 or 3 that they really like and the rest is just to fill out the programme.IMO. Tevita, what a nice guy! Tevita and Steve have really grown on me they just seem the 'real deal'. Maybe Lesina is only seeing Aarons true colours now ans that is why she is not watching the programme. I would love to hear others interpretations. :yes: :yes: handwave Would be great to see more of Quinn it is not fair on the guys to be stuck in a small place like Lily said men " need to run"

Elliott, Jesse, Terence and Aaron have been "mentioned" in relation to the drama and the girls want facts.  Lesina says, "It's important for us to see people's true colours".  Considering she's not currently watching the show I'd say she's actively avoiding someone's true colours but what do I know.

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 48 YzJsIOi

Aaron believes he is the only person there 100% for Lesina.  He's trailing so close to Lesina she may as well have strapped him to her handlebars.  Lily tries a variety of failed metaphors to describe them before deciding they are like a mother and newborn child... though she can't decide which is which.

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 48 Ak2AMpg

Lily chooses Elliot for her SQT and they have a good chat.  She thinks he's a bit weird and gets his sense of humour.  It's worth noting at this point that Elliot and Richie are friend IRL.  If Richie's F1, Lily would fit into Elliott and Richie's friendship circle far easier than she would have into Quinn's, IMO.

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 48 SKhW7kV

Lesina takes Aaron (of course) and asks him why his name came up in relation to the drama.  He plays it down, implies the other guys are jealous, and leaves out massive chunks of information.  Just as well you didn't watch the last ep or you'd have to admit he lied to your face, eh doc? Rolling Eyes He gets a rose.

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 48 UvWha32

Cocktail Party

Elliot returns from his SQT and has thoughtfully added closed captions to his butt cheeks so hearing impaired viewers can share his description of his date.   Shout out to the sound editor who chose just the right effect to complement the cheek-sliding-down-glass visuals.  Now someone get the spray & wipe.

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 48 Zr9uHDl

Lily talks to Liam about his role in The Drama while George looks on in his fabulous hot pink shirt and Michael smoulders in a black tux.  For a man who barely speaks I find him weirdly attractive.  Tavita and Jesse count how many times Liam says "100%" which is both mean and, if I'm honest, thoroughly amusing. laugh out loud

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 48 Fl0fut7

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 48 BL26Niv

Lily takes Richie aside and asks him about his Seizure Boy comic strip idea which I guess he must have revealed to producers.  His explanation of that leads smoothly into Lily showing off her hearing aids.  They bond over their experiences before exchanging a PG kiss and polite hug.  Lily says she's taking her time with him.

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 48 YmmFCgK

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 48 CdD0kcB

Tavita takes the girls off and tells the girls he needs to bail.  Fair enough IMO.  It's hugs all round and Tivata's off to pack his bags.

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 48 Lb9RmOb

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 48 LGMbYMz

All of a sudden weird ominous music plays and we have Aaron saying he thought Tavita would be Top 3 and now with him gone he's got a really good shot at "taking this to the next step".  Such a thoroughly bizarre edit for someone who, considering the way Lesina's still carrying on around him, is looking a lot like F1.

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 48 WUKtEJi

Preview tomorrow night hints that someone is about to jump ship from Team Lily to Team Lesina and a single date "could change everything".  IMO this is where all that foreshadowing between Quinn and Lesina from the first few eps will come into play.  I knew TPTB wouldn't be able to resist the Team Switch storyline.

Source: TVNZ2 Episode 16

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:47 pm

@Bobette "Elliot returns from his SQT and has thoughtfully added closed captions to his butt cheeks so hearing impaired viewers can share his description of his date.   Shout out to the sound editor who chose just the right effect to complement the cheek-sliding-down-glass visuals.  Now someone get the spray & wipe".
Smiley  He sure could have not done this himself! Wonder who helped him.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:19 pm

@just me It would have been Richie for sure IMO.  We need a sample of his handwriting to do an in-depth analysis. laugh out loud

Karina wrote:
Yes, I agree, it was very frustrtaing to watch i just wandered off and did other things most of the time. This show should about hopefully a developing connection and there are two Bachlorettes. There are similar comments on  the Bachlorette IG page. Elliot is a lovely guy but neither of the Women is interested in him in terms of a relationship it is just a way to add some drama. Why on earth would Lesina ask Aaron about Mike? Aaron and Lesina interactions really tend to be boring. Whereas Mike has the life experience to challange Lesina i.e. ruthless independence he really turned the tables on her. I really feel as if they two Bettes are almost playing a game with the guys they really have singled out 2 or 3 that they really like and the rest is just to fill out the programme.IMO. Tevita, what a nice guy! Tevita and Steve have really grown on me they just seem the 'real deal'. Maybe Lesina is only seeing Aarons true colours now ans that is why she is not watching the programme. I would love to hear others interpretations. :yes:  :yes:  handwave Would be great to see more of Quinn it is not fair on the guys to be stuck in a small place like Lily said men " need to run"

Re: the first bold, IMO she asked him about Mike because she likes to see how obsessed Aaron is with her and how jealous he gets.  She's asked similar leading questions before which always result in him gushing about her and her beaming with happiness and rewarding him with kisses.  What other people (including me) might see as OTT clinginess she seems to take as proof of sincerity.  Not very smart IMO and it's no surprise her previous partners have all been submissive, nor that she is still single.  

Re: the second bold, you nailed it IMO.  I feel like she's not even giving Mike a chance even though (or perhaps because) he seems more on her level.  IMO she picked Aaron early on and is stubbornly sticking with her choice despite all the red flags, and I definitely think she has stopped watching because she doesn't like what she's seeing regarding him.  If she doesn't watch she can defend her choice and say she trusts her own judgement and isn't going by some "highly edited version of him" when what she's really doing is sticking her head in the sand and refusing to acknowledge she might have made a dumb choice IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:54 pm

Bobette wrote:@just me It would have been Richie for sure IMO.  We need a sample of his handwriting to do an in-depth analysis. laugh out loud

Karina wrote:
Yes, I agree, it was very frustrtaing to watch i just wandered off and did other things most of the time. This show should about hopefully a developing connection and there are two Bachlorettes. There are similar comments on  the Bachlorette IG page. Elliot is a lovely guy but neither of the Women is interested in him in terms of a relationship it is just a way to add some drama. Why on earth would Lesina ask Aaron about Mike? Aaron and Lesina interactions really tend to be boring. Whereas Mike has the life experience to challange Lesina i.e. ruthless independence he really turned the tables on her. I really feel as if they two Bettes are almost playing a game with the guys they really have singled out 2 or 3 that they really like and the rest is just to fill out the programme.IMO. Tevita, what a nice guy! Tevita and Steve have really grown on me they just seem the 'real deal'. Maybe Lesina is only seeing Aarons true colours now ans that is why she is not watching the programme. I would love to hear others interpretations. :yes:  :yes:  handwave Would be great to see more of Quinn it is not fair on the guys to be stuck in a small place like Lily said men " need to run"

Re: the first bold, IMO she asked him about Mike because she likes to see how obsessed Aaron is with her and how jealous he gets.  She's asked similar leading questions before which always result in him gushing about her and her beaming with happiness and rewarding him with kisses.  What other people (including me) might see as OTT clinginess she seems to take as proof of sincerity.  Not very smart IMO and it's no surprise her previous partners have all been submissive, nor that she is still single.  

Re: the second bold, you nailed it IMO.  I feel like she's not even giving Mike a chance even though (or perhaps because) he seems more on her level.  IMO she picked Aaron early on and is stubbornly sticking with her choice despite all the red flags, and I definitely think she has stopped watching because she doesn't like what she's seeing regarding him.  If she doesn't watch she can defend her choice and say she trusts her own judgement and isn't going by some "highly edited version of him" when what she's really doing is sticking her head in the sand and refusing to acknowledge she might have made a dumb choice IMO.

@Bobette Thanks so much for this i really appreciate that you took time to do this I agree with you to quote Liam 100%. I just read this now fits in with what we are saying.

''Lesina clearly wants the guys to run their own race, but once again she keeps pushing them to talk about the other men.

"What do you think about Mike?" "Mike said the fight started with you." Honestly, who cares what Aaron thinks about Mike? And it certainly can't be helping her relationship with Aaron by constantly talking about her other boyfriend.

By now, I guess we have to ask if Lesina is genuinely interested in his opinion, or if she is subtly trying to plant doubt and ramp up the jealousy because who wouldn't want two handsome men openly fighting over (and for) her?''

The BachloretteNZ: Tavita makes a big decision to help with hernia hell. Bridget Jones Feb 25 2020 i.stuff.co.nz Stuff

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:44 am

We're back. I hope we do not continue with the inquisition about the fight.

Quinn has another date with Lily! They are breaking things...picture Becca's date to take out her frustration from what happened with Aire. Lily is so happy smashing stuff she misses that Quinn has left to seek medical attention since he cut himself.

Liam has a game of truth or dare. Stupid and totally juvenile. WTH are they doing with this season? It started with such promise and is going down hill fast!

We find out that Aaron has a tattoo of AMOG on his chest. Seriously? He is p*ssed that the guys think he has a sense of entitlement because of it. Then maybe you shouldn't have got yourself a tattoo thinking you are the alpha male of any group. Doesn't exactly endear you to other males. This is one of the worst F1 edits I have ever seen.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:47 am

Ok - not paying a lot of attention to the show but did discover something incredibly douchey about Aaron.

He has AMOG - Alfa male of group - on his chest!!!!!

question 3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 48 4103285151

Who does that?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:56 am

Katiebelle wrote:Ok - not paying a lot of attention to the show but did discover something incredibly douchey about Aaron.

He has AMOG - Alfa male of group - on his chest!!!!!

question 3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 48 4103285151

Who does that?

That would be hard to explain away in the Fantasy Suite.  cantstopl Taking red flags to a whole new level.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 75 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 61 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+25
kiwilaura80
Kels0012
Idlemess
Batmouth
mattnz
rosefun
atem
blueblues
Jolena
just me
sdmom