SELECT CONTENT

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Page 13 of 38 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:47 am

leavers wrote:They wouldn't have worked long term, but they'd still be together getting it on IMO.  I think they had the chemistry and physical attraction to get them through a few months of banging (not to put it too finely hahaha).

Yep!  Totally agree.  Probably wouldn't have lasted any longer but would have been more true to what Matt actually wants from a GF, IMO

Vjeff wrote: It was obvious Matt didn't but he will get a pass of course.

Just like they edited out his side of the "I'm so horny" conversation on the beach. :yes:

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by Ule.m Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:47 am

This is just my opinion, but I believe that Matt should've had the guts to pick Abbie regardless of what Australia thought because I think they would've lasted longer, definitely not forever but longer.

However, due to the pressure of coming after Honey Badger and Kate, he went for the conventional choice rather than his type. After all, I believe there is a psychological reason we have types and chose a partner based on those types.

Ule.m

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:54 am

I’ve seen numerous comments saying due to the lack of them posting, them being quiet, no information they thought so or it isn’t a surprise now. It’s sad really. sad

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:04 am

I just went over to Matt's IG to read his post and to read any comments that might be on it and it seems to me that he's wiped his IG clean and there's only that one recent picture with his mustache . Can someone else go over and check so I know it's not just my IG that his pics disappeared. TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:06 am

Jolena wrote:I just went over to Matt's IG to read his post and to read any comments that might be on it and it seems to me that he's wiped his IG clean and there's only that one recent picture with his mustache . Can someone else go over and check so I know it's not just my IG that his pics disappeared. TIA

I just checked and everything's still there for me including all Chelsie pics (on the web and on mobile).
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:09 am

Jolena wrote:I just went over to Matt's IG to read his post and to read any comments that might be on it and it seems to me that he's wiped his IG clean and there's only that one recent picture with his mustache . Can someone else go over and check so I know it's not just my IG that his pics disappeared. TIA

Everything is still there and they are both still following each other.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:12 am

I think guys like Sam & Matty J caught a lot of heat (unfairly) because people thought they were a certain type of guy because they’re conventionally attractive, and those two are probably 2 of the most genuine guys in the whole franchise. Breakups happen, I’m not judging Matt because of it, my judgement is because imo he checked out the minute the finale aired and didn’t even really try to make the relationship work. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:13 am

@leavers . We might never know who that next GF is unless a fan spots him takes a pic and posts it or the media in Australia write an article on his new love life:hehehe: Matt isn't to big on social media and if my IG isn't acting up it seems he may have taken down ALL pics except his most recent one.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:15 am

Sad but not truly surprised. As someone had said upthread, sm doesn’t lie.

I am disappointed because they seem so different from typical Bach lead/contestant, and perfect on paper! They looked so in love right after the finale! Oh well, what do I know about this show, really? no idea dizzy hmmm

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:17 am

Jolena wrote:@leavers . We might never know who that next GF is unless a fan spots him takes a pic and posts it or the media in Australia write an article on his new love life:hehehe: Matt isn't to big on social media and if my IG isn't acting up it seems he may have taken down ALL pics except his most recent one.
All his posts are still there, including all Chelsie pics.

He's now a Bachelor alum and will be forever, so there will always remain some interest in the media in keeping track of where he's at even if just for those occasional "where are they now" articles, and he is keeping a semi-public profile (eg appearing at fringe in Adelaide next year).

Last edited by leavers on Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:17 am

ReneeM wrote:I think guys like Sam & Matty J caught a lot of heat (unfairly) because people thought they were a certain type of guy because they’re conventionally attractive, and those two are probably 2 of the most genuine guys in the whole franchise. Breakups happen, I’m not judging Matt because of it, my judgement is because imo he checked out the minute the finale aired and didn’t even really try to make the relationship work. Jmo.

IF Matt only kept her around until his contractual obligations to the show were fullfilled that's pretty chitty of him.(which is seeming more like that's exactly what he did). jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:21 am

Breakups happen, I’m not judging Matt because of it, my judgement is because imo he checked out the minute the finale aired and didn’t even really try to make the relationship work. Jmo.

I am with you on this. Breakups happen but it's clear Matt checked out after the finale aired and didn't even put the time into it to even make it work. He kept going on and on about how he's in love and loves Chels etc but actions showed he bolted it as soon as the finale aired. For that I fault him and IA that Chels was collateral damage on that score.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 38 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

+40
Michdealm
jen689
Agent99
Valancy
appiah01