SELECT CONTENT

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Page 18 of 38 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by potpot712 November 17th 2019, 7:59 am

This is soooo sad.   For him to break it off very early and bear the public wrath there must have been something big bothering him a while now.....could be sexual compatibility?  Or could be the fact that he sort of lost his identity in that he was always associated with chelsie and his ego couldnt take it?   Even if Chelsie had personality issues  they only have had 6 weeks since he came back from overseas for it to be a deal breaker so early???
Could he have realised he is in love with somebody else that he couldnt live with a lie any longer (l dont mean abbie, i think they are done for good)....somebody with his looks and status would have received daily DMs from all over the world.   Or somebody he met while overseas?  

I really cannot understand how they seemed so in love in the after finale press rounds....only to break it off in less than 8 weeks?? He also looked smitten at that time, not just her.

He did say in a previous interview that his weakness is his “impatience”....as soon as he realised he couldnt see chelsie as his “forever”,  he just broke it off...without even trying to fix it???  
I cannot deal!!!!   Poor Chelsie was on cloud 9   Less than 2 months ago...This is really a shocker. I think she was willing to make it work....he just made it impossible for them to integrate their lives together, because he has lost the “amour” sad

potpot712

Back to top Go down

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by Azzurra November 17th 2019, 8:22 am

@Genevieve Australia we are on the same page! And it is so cringe that his another shtick was to put on his "thinking glasses". Yeah Matt, you are a nerd and have your PhD, no need to wear your non-prescription glasses to let us know you are intellectual. Now say something intriguing for once, please.

I feel so bad for Chelsie, from your comments I get an image of a sensitive girl who fell for him. maybe I will watch the season after all having in mind they broke up 6 weeks after the finale.

Azzurra

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia November 17th 2019, 8:28 am

potpot712 wrote:This is soooo sad.   For him to break it off very early and bear the public wrath there must have been something big bothering him   a while now.....could be sexual compatibility? )....somebody with his looks and status would have received daily DMs from all over the world.   Or somebody he met while overseas?  

sad
You describe him as if he was a prize. Looks? He is a fit guy with average looks.  Status? What status? As you can see in previous posts being part of the academic/scientific work (as I am) is not really special. Here in the forum a few posters (including me)  have commented here that they know and are friends or have families with PhDs or we have PhDs ourselves. The show is about finding love not finding a PhD :S    IMO Matt simply didn't find the person there but he felt that he had to choose someone. I think that the two people he really considered as his potential F1s, Helena and Monique, did not reciprocate his feelings so that is why he chose Chelsie. Chelsie comes across as very sweet but clearly that doesn't mean Matt had to fall in love with her. All this is JMO
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Curiositykills November 17th 2019, 8:35 am

potpot712 wrote:This is soooo sad.   For him to break it off very early and bear the public wrath there must have been something big bothering him   a while now.....could be sexual compatibility?  Or could be the fact that he sort of lost his identity in that he was always associated with chelsie and his ego couldnt take it?   Even if Chelsie had personality issues  they only have had 6 weeks since he came back from overseas for it to be a deal breaker so early???
Could he have realised he is in love with somebody else that he couldnt live with a lie any longer (l dont mean abbie, i think they are done for good)....somebody with his looks and status would have received daily DMs from all over the world.   Or somebody he met while overseas?  

I really cannot understand how they seemed so in love in the after finale press rounds....only to break it off in less than 8 weeks?? He also looked smitten at that time, not just her.    

He did say in a previous interview that his weakness is his “impatience”....as soon as he realised he couldnt see chelsie as his “forever”,  he just broke it off...without even trying to fix it???  
I cannot deal!!!!   Poor Chelsie was on cloud 9   Less than 2 months ago...This is really a shocker.  I think she was willing to make it work....he just made it impossible for them to integrate their lives together, because he  has lost the “amour” sad

I was hoping they would work out. Even at the back of my mind, i was starting to question Matt. Maybe it seemed unfair that Matt was getting all the flak but with how he handled everything, I couldn’t blame people (and me) to be honest. I feel so bad for Chelsie, I remember how she talked about her previous relationship and thinking she found the right guy— only to be dumped the next few months (as per my ig sleuthing) I wish all the best for her.

Curiositykills

Back to top Go down

Post by potpot712 November 17th 2019, 8:55 am

Genevieve Australia wrote:
potpot712 wrote:This is soooo sad.   For him to break it off very early and bear the public wrath there must have been something big bothering him   a while now.....could be sexual compatibility? )....somebody with his looks and status would have received daily DMs from all over the world.   Or somebody he met while overseas?  

sad
You describe him as if he was a prize. Looks? He is a fit guy with average looks.  Status? What status? As you can see in previous posts being part of the academic/scientific work (as I am) is not really special. Here in the forum a few posters (including me)  have commented here that they know and are friends or have families with PhDs or we have PhDs ourselves. The show is about finding love not finding a PhD :S    IMO Matt simply didn't find the person there but he felt that he had to choose someone. I think that the two people he really considered as his potential F1s, Helena and Monique, did not reciprocate his feelings so that is why he chose Chelsie. Chelsie comes across as very sweet but clearly that doesn't mean Matt had to fall in love with her. All this is JMO

Um, he is good-looking, better than Honey Badger for sure. LOL. By status I meant as the “Bachelor”, not so much his PhD. I think he thought he was in love right up to the finale, all caught up in the hype. Then afterwards, his bubble burst. But what caused his bubble to burst so soon....i guess that is the question, the answer to which we will never really know.

potpot712

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 November 17th 2019, 9:00 am

Dutchy23 wrote:
Astrobach wrote:Wow!
This is becoming the total sh$t show comments section!!!
All I can add to the general conversation is my strong opinion that I take ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that Rachael does on SM with a bushel of salt...
This is the Rachael that was causing drama in the house long before now.
This is the Rachael that was caught flirting with crew members and being kind of proud of that.
This is the same Rachael that continued her attempts at relevance and being in the spotlight after she got kicked out with a ‘in your face ‘ Vakoo lesbian or bi ( who knows’ ?) relationship photo op.
This is the Rachael that is saying she is friend with someone ( Chelsie) but doesn’t hesitate to insinuate and spread all kinds of stuff in a public way about a very private matter.
I do not pay much attention to what she says and unfortunately too many are so thirsty for BTS information that they believe and prompt even more to be released, she is again in the news playing ‘ guardian angel ‘ to poor Chelsie. I wouldn’t want a friend that exposes any details true or not about my private life. That’s not a friend that’s a fame whore.
Chelsie is a great person and is too weak or hurt to see or stop her from being her spokesperson.

JMHO
I learned early on to discern WHERE any information comes from, before I can assess it’s validity and weight.
If I heard a Kristen or Helena type person, saying harsh things about Matt, I would give it more credence. It’s very sad that these personal matters take a life of their own because they originated in the public eye.

I agree! Rachel was bad news from the start.

I never saw "it" between Matt end Chelsea. Hated the whole series because of the overly adoration of Chels and the bashing of Abbie. Matt had to deal with a terrible bunch of women, most of them only there for exposure. He was boring himself. The fact that Rachel ad Chelsea are best friends, makes me believe Chelsea is a totally different person in real live. I'm not surprised by their break-up, cause I never saw it between them.

May I just say that I like seeing you spelling Chelsea this way? I sometimes feel tempted to write it the same way because that is the original spelling Chelsea, but Matt's F1 name is spelt Chelsie... whenever I start writing 'Chelsie' I feel bad but then, that is her name :S

Another sign how not invested I was in this season. I'm also European, so automaticly used this spelling as this is how we spell it.

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 18 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by rosefun November 17th 2019, 9:10 am

I’m disappointed for them that it didn’t work out but also like others have said, I’m not surprised because of the lack of updates. I can see why they waited until Angie’s season had finished so the news didn’t steal the limelight. Maybe waited because of channel 10 instructions or contract, or maybe Chelsie and Matt trying to be considerate.

I actually thought it was handled well with how they both posted with best wishes, respect to each other, and coming across like a mutual decision. No one seeming playing ‘victim’ or ‘throwing the other under the bus’. But now after reading posts on here, I think I’ve missed something…

Did Matt end it?
rosefun
rosefun

Back to top Go down

Post by rosefun November 17th 2019, 9:17 am

potpot712 wrote:This is soooo sad.   For him to break it off very early and bear the public wrath there must have been something big bothering him   a while now.....could be sexual compatibility?  Or could be the fact that he sort of lost his identity in that he was always associated with chelsie and his ego couldnt take it?   Even if Chelsie had personality issues  they only have had 6 weeks since he came back from overseas for it to be a deal breaker so early???

I cannot deal!!!!   Poor Chelsie was on cloud 9   Less than 2 months ago...This is really a shocker.  I think she was willing to make it work....he just made it impossible for them to integrate their lives together, because he  has lost the “amour” sad

hi potpot712 Smiley your post says that he, Matt, broke it off (see bold)... I'm just wondering what I've missed, how do you know Matt broke it off and it wasn't mutual or Chelsie? cheers

rosefun
rosefun

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie November 17th 2019, 9:29 am

Welcome @Genevieve Australia you’re making some great posts, please stick around for the off season and sleuthing for next year! I don’t think there’s a posting minimum for uploading an avatar, just go to profile, then to the avatar tab, then there are various ways to upload avatars there. I just screenshot a pic I like and choose the upload from my computer option.

@Dutchy23 I’ve never seen Chelsie spelt that way apart from this Chelsie, most commonly in Australia it’s spelt Chelsea, IMO her parents were being a bit extra when they named her  laugh out loud

@rosefun I agree that they were being very respectful of each other at this point, I would expect it to remain so, unless Rachael decides to unload, but I kind of hope Chelsie and Matt would be classy enough to not trade shots in the media?

@Sundy awwwww, all the feels from your new avatar, how pure was that date? And how annoying that we're having to throw back that much for avatars!

Last edited by Dirty Street Pie on November 17th 2019, 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia November 17th 2019, 9:33 am

Dutchy23 wrote:
Dutchy23 wrote:
Astrobach wrote:Wow!
This is becoming the total sh$t show comments section!!!
All I can add to the general conversation is my strong opinion that I take ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that Rachael does on SM with a bushel of salt...
This is the Rachael that was causing drama in the house long before now.
This is the Rachael that was caught flirting with crew members and being kind of proud of that.
This is the same Rachael that continued her attempts at relevance and being in the spotlight after she got kicked out with a ‘in your face ‘ Vakoo lesbian or bi ( who knows’ ?) relationship photo op.
This is the Rachael that is saying she is friend with someone ( Chelsie) but doesn’t hesitate to insinuate and spread all kinds of stuff in a public way about a very private matter.
I do not pay much attention to what she says and unfortunately too many are so thirsty for BTS information that they believe and prompt even more to be released, she is again in the news playing ‘ guardian angel ‘ to poor Chelsie. I wouldn’t want a friend that exposes any details true or not about my private life. That’s not a friend that’s a fame whore.
Chelsie is a great person and is too weak or hurt to see or stop her from being her spokesperson.

JMHO
I learned early on to discern WHERE any information comes from, before I can assess it’s validity and weight.
If I heard a Kristen or Helena type person, saying harsh things about Matt, I would give it more credence. It’s very sad that these personal matters take a life of their own because they originated in the public eye.

I agree! Rachel was bad news from the start.

I never saw "it" between Matt end Chelsea. Hated the whole series because of the overly adoration of Chels and the bashing of Abbie. Matt had to deal with a terrible bunch of women, most of them only there for exposure. He was boring himself. The fact that Rachel ad Chelsea are best friends, makes me believe Chelsea is a totally different person in real live. I'm not surprised by their break-up, cause I never saw it between them.

May I just say that I like seeing you spelling Chelsea this way? I sometimes feel tempted to write it the same way because that is the original spelling Chelsea, but Matt's F1 name is spelt Chelsie... whenever I start writing 'Chelsie' I feel bad but then, that is her name :S

Another sign how not invested I was in this season. I'm also European, so automaticly used this spelling as this is how we spell it.

I see you are Dutch. I was born in Europe and lived there for many years and I moved around while exploring the World.  I am also Australian but I can definitely recognise other European people Smiley Yes, before I watching Matt's season I never saw the name Chelsie,  the 'Chelsie' spelling is not common in Australia either, the name is Chelsea. I guess Chelsie's parents wanted to be 'original' ... to me it is just weird so sometimes I just write Chelsea, it almost hurts when I write Chelsie, what a snob I am! Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 18 2498057887
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by rosefun November 17th 2019, 10:31 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
@rosefun I agree that they were being very respectful of each other at this point, I would expect it to remain so, unless Rachael decides to unload, but I kind of hope Chelsie and Matt would be classy enough to not trade shots in the media?...

Thanks @Dirty Street Pie for your mention of Rachael.. I've gone back and read posts with screen shots of Rachael's IG comments that I had missed. Get it now why people are saying Matt ended it. Hard to figure Chelsie's compatibility and closeness to Rachael ... just trashy, if it wasn't toxic before, odds are it will be now with Rachael posting that stuff, no surprise but a shame.

rosefun
rosefun

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia November 17th 2019, 10:52 am

rosefun wrote:I’m disappointed for them that it didn’t work out but also like others have said, I’m not surprised because of the lack of updates. I can see why they waited until Angie’s season had finished so the news didn’t steal the limelight. Maybe waited because of channel 10 instructions or contract, or maybe Chelsie and Matt trying to be considerate.

I actually thought it was handled well with how they both posted with best wishes, respect to each other, and coming across like a mutual decision. No one seeming playing ‘victim’ or ‘throwing the other under the bus’. But now after reading posts on here, I think I’ve missed something…

Did Matt end it?

It looks like he did end it, Rose. Even when the season started Rachael was making some unflattering comments about Matt so the issues may have started earlier than we think but they pretended to be very happy.
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 38 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

+40
Michdealm
jen689
Agent99
Valancy
appiah01