SELECT CONTENT

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Page 10 of 38 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:40 pm

Ule.m wrote:I'd like to say I didn't see this coming, but I never saw it between them and felt he had more chemistry with Abbie. Hopefully, they are doing better. Is Matt going to go back to dating Abbie's again now?

Yeah as soon as his friends said Abbie was his usual type I knew exactly where this was headed - surprised it took this long TBH but I'm sure they were told to keep it under wraps till after Angie's finale. Matt will 100% go back to dating Abbies IMO (though not the Abbie, I'd imagine, unless he wants an Xmas bonus from the paps).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by Vjeff Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:41 pm

Another screenshot:
Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 10 Screen10
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:41 pm

Matt said "it didn't translate to the real world" (for him imo) but I noticed he barely spent time with Chels and never prioritized Chels or his relationship after the finale (going away overseas for so long, leaving her to defend the relationship, post etc) so to me it was more because he never really tried to even translate it to the real world. He up and went overseas.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:41 pm

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 10 Bb249d10
Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 10 2176b310
Source https://www.instagram.com/p/B48tQNPgaa9/?igshid=skz3r3h948xe

Since Rachael is just now on the phone and as she said in her other comments she’s been supporting Chelsie through this, so she must know something for her to comment these things and as we know Rachael doesn’t care to not tell the truth.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:42 pm

Well according to Rachel's responses to the IG post it's obvious that he was the one who broke up with her and Chelsie wants to know why too.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:44 pm

Sorry if this has already been posted - didn't see it upthread.

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 10 IQ0B6zH

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:45 pm

Rachael commented more from the screenshot up there

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 10 6abbcc10
Source:  
https://www.instagram.com/p/B48tQNPgaa9/?igshid=skz3r3h948xe

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by bachabacus Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:47 pm

Since Rachael is on the phone to Chelsie right now, she must be approving/aware of the comments that Rachael is making. I understand why Chelsie would be totally okay with Rachael doing it or supporting her to do so, because it's not like Chelsie is going to post 'not sure why he broke up with me' 'i was invested' etc. But the fact that an ex-contestant is replying to comments from random people hinting at the bigger picture, says something that Chelsie is okay with people knowing that there's more to the story and that it wasn't necessarily amicable.

bachabacus

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:51 pm

@Zaynab I think Rachel is making it very clear that Chels was broken up with and her comments and likes show that it was a surprise for Chels.

All I know is post finale, Matt left to go overseas for quite a bit rather than stay with Chels. He could have left before the finale aired but he chose to go at that time imo. Chels defended them herself and posting of him during that time.

I followed them very closely post-finale but I became doubtful when I realized how little time they spent together especially when they live in the same city. Georgia and Lee, Matty and Laura, these couples were inseparable post-finale. They wanted to spend almost every second together they were so happy they could finally be public.

IDK when I look at Matt post-finale he seemed checked out. I do agree though that it's no one's fault. It happens. I just don't think Matt was ever going to try or make it work going by his actions post-finale. He was already one foot out the door imo. Chels was much more invested. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:52 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I think like Matt said, it didn't translate to the real world (for him imo) but I noticed he barely spent time with Chels and never prioritized Chels or his relationship after the finale (going away overseas for so long, leaving her to defend the relationship, post etc) so to me it was more because he never really tried to even translate it to the real world. He up and went overseas. I think also the pressure coming off of Honey Badger's season was immense and I think Matt is the kind to be in the bubble, but once out of it, I didn't see him acting like a man in love or giddy with love. Even though I liked them, it's when they didn't go to the Melbourne Cup that I knew something was wrong. I don't believe it had anything to do with horse racing. I think it was over by then and that's why they weren't there. It's a bummer really but I expect Matt to be like his friends said and that he is likely not ready to settle down. He probably realized this after the fact and that's okay and for the best imo. I think Chels ready and wants to find someone and I hope she does.

Agree 100% but IMO Chelsie seems like a very kind person so doubt she would ever participate in that event regardless of what was going on.

Chelsie unfollowed Matt but he didn't unfollow her. Says alot. And yes Chelsie is definitely approving the comments as she is liking them.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:53 pm

IMO this demonstrates what happens when Leads choose against type.  All the successful AU couples have IMO chosen people exactly like their usual type IRL.  

Bach is not the time to be trying something new, IMO, and I partly blame the influence of producers/friends/family pushing Leads to choose who they want them to.

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:54 pm

This is very sad for the both of them but I don’t agree with blaming Matt. None of us really know what happened between the two of them. They took a chance and it didn’t work out, that’s life. I’m also finding the comments on social media bizarre saying he should’ve chosen Abbie. If he really wanted to be with Abbie, he would’ve chosen her. No one forced him into choosing Chelsie! He chose who he wanted and it didn’t work out - simple. 
JMO
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 38 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

+40
Michdealm
jen689
Agent99
Valancy
appiah01