SELECT CONTENT

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Page 26 of 38 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by Just Looking Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:58 am

Valancy wrote:@Bobette and @Jolena, thank you for your opinions. I am inclined to agree with you @Jolena, I think something must have happened during that 6-8 weeks to turn Matt off. Did you see the live chat Chelsie and Helena did on Instagram while he was away? I wondered if he didn't like that somehow. Anyway, it's all speculation and I guess only they and those close to them will ever know what really happened.
IA too. There’s no way they could fake it just after the finale. They said they loved each other, Matt kept saying before the finale that he’d definitely found love. Something definitely happened which is maybe why he went overseas or while he was away. We will probably never know the reason.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by Agent99 Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:59 am

FWIW I heard from a source very close to Chelsie that they broke up before the finale.   I actually didn't believe it because they looked so loved up after, so I thought that person must have been misdirecting laugh out loud  Guess not.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:09 am

Agent99 wrote:FWIW I heard from a source very close to Chelsie that they broke up before the finale.   I actually didn't believe it because they looked so loved up after, so I thought that person must have been misdirecting laugh out loud  Guess not.

I could definitely believe that @Agent99 - fits with all the clues and media reports from the time IMO - thanks for the info yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:41 am

Just Looking wrote:
Valancy wrote:@Bobette and @Jolena, thank you for your opinions. I am inclined to agree with you @Jolena, I think something must have happened during that 6-8 weeks to turn Matt off. Did you see the live chat Chelsie and Helena did on Instagram while he was away? I wondered if he didn't like that somehow. Anyway, it's all speculation and I guess only they and those close to them will ever know what really happened.
IA too.   There’s no way they could fake it just after the finale.  They said they loved each other, Matt kept saying before the finale that he’d definitely found love.   Something definitely happened which is maybe why he went overseas or while he was away.  We will probably never know the reason.

I wouldn't say that is evidence of them not taking it. People lie all the time. Heaps of famous people put on a show.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by potpot712 Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:38 am

I dont think were faking it during the press rounds. they were still very much together at that time. i agree somethin must have happened in the last weeks that pissed him off

potpot712

Back to top Go down

Post by Curiositykills Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:47 am

potpot712 wrote:I  dont think were faking it during the press rounds.  they were still very much together at that time.  i agree somethin must have happened in the last weeks that pissed him off

Or maybe he wasnt just into her. Chelsie has deleted his pictures way before they announced the split and given how Matt is always away, he’s probably having second thoughts by that time since has this certain type and trying a novelty has worn off.

Last edited by Curiositykills on Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Curiositykills

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:49 am

Curiositykills wrote:
potpot712 wrote:I  dont think were faking it during the press rounds.  they were still very much together at that time.  i agree somethin must have happened in the last weeks that pissed him off

Or maybe he wasnt just into her.

Agreed if she had done something to piss him off I don't think she would be liking comments saying she would like to know why he broke up with her, or that there would be so much animosity. I think he was just as good at faking it to her in the beginning as he was to the public.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Curiositykills Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:05 am

Vjeff wrote:
Curiositykills wrote:

Or maybe he wasnt just into her.

Agreed  if she had done something to piss him off I don't think she would be liking comments saying she would like to know why he broke up with her, or that there would be so much animosity. I think he was just as good at faking it to her in the beginning as he was to the public.

Right and the fact that she has a caption that says: take the god with the bad and how she’s liking all the posts about him losing the best thing in life...

Curiositykills

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:59 pm

Make of this what you will.

The Bachelor's Matt and Chelsie: Contract proves he faked it all

The truth comes out! - by New Idea 25 NOV 2019

It seemed like the perfect modern-day fairytale romance: two scientists who fell in love in unlikely circumstances on reality television.

However, The Bachelor’s Matt Agnew and Chelsie McLeod’s romance was short-lived, with the pair announcing that they had split after less than six months of dating.

Now, New Idea can reveal the real reason why the couple parted ways, with a source close to the pair making the bombshell claim that Matt never actually intended on choosing any of the women cast on his show and would have done a ‘Honey Badger’ if it wasn’t for a strict clause in his contract preventing him from doing so.

“He wanted to choose no-one, but obviously it was in his contract that he had to choose someone, so producers pushed him to pick Chelsie because she was the safe bet,” the source dishes.

“If it happened two years in a row, the whole franchise would be done.”

According to the source, Matt was forced by producers to choose Chelsie and stay with her until The Bachelorette finale.

“If they announced their split during Angie’s season, it would have put a bad taste in viewers’ mouths and could have impacted the ratings,” the source explains.

“So, he was made to keep the act up and do the required media rounds with Chelsie until Angie’s season had finished airing.”

However, it seems all of this was news to Chelsie who was said to be blindsided by Matt’s decision to end their relationship – just days after Angie and Carlin went public.

Matt dumped her out of the blue and didn’t give her any real reason. He just said that they were ‘going in different directions’,” the source dishes.

“He’d been distant for a number of weeks, but Chelsie did not expect him to abruptly end things. She is completely heartbroken but she’s putting on a brave face.”

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:36 pm

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:FWIW I heard from a source very close to Chelsie that they broke up before the finale.   I actually didn't believe it because they looked so loved up after, so I thought that person must have been misdirecting laugh out loud  Guess not.

I could definitely believe that @Agent99 - fits with all the clues and media reports from the time IMO - thanks for the info yes

If this is true, why did she continue to wear her special necklace when she was not with Matt? I believe it was a photo taken of her alone about 2 weeks ago that gave us the idea they had split. It was the first time we hadn't seen her wearing it. Please correct me if I am wrong!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:38 pm

@Bobette I can believe there is some truth in the article about the contract requiring post-show appearances. Too bad. It almost explains why his parents didn't show up to meet the F2 and why he kept Abbie - he liked her sexiness as it was his comfort zone.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:52 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@Bobette I can believe there is some truth in the article about the contract requiring post-show appearances. Too bad. It almost explains why his parents didn't show up to meet the F2 and why he kept Abbie - he liked her sexiness as it was his comfort zone.

Yeah I believe it too @Norcalgal - it fits all the evidence and the talk that has come out previously re: contracts IMO.  

I personally think he would have preferred to choose Abbie (and should have - I suspect both would have thoroughly enjoyed a secret shagfest, and if they split in the same timeframe post-show people would have been less surprised IMO).  

But Chelsie made for a better storyline IMO, and perhaps he thought she'd be a safer option for his career image too.  Re: the necklace, it may have been part of keeping up appearances, until she wasn't prepared to play along any more.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 38 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

+40
Michdealm
jen689
Agent99
Valancy
appiah01