SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by leavers Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:25 pm

Loulou wrote:Several articles on DM site and none r positive imo. Ciarran, Tim (thanks to his so call bf), Angie. Concerned the bachelorette will b axed and no ones fault but BN for their poor choices.  

I had a look on Daily Mail and couldn't find any articles about the Bachelorette being axed. Do you have a link? It's already been confirmed for 2020, it was at the upfronts as a definite return.

There was an article about Love Island AU possibly not returning next year, as it's ratings have been very low - far lower than The Bachelorette.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

blessed - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Loulou Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:23 pm

@leavers sorry no article about the bachelorette being axed. Just my opinion that with negativity around contestants/lead people less likely to view hence poor ratings.
Was so looking forward to this season but nothing but low budget trumped up drama manufactured by production. Can we pls have another Georgia Love season. She was entertaining/believable/genuine as were her guys.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:31 pm

Did anyone do the radio circuit this morning? Fitzy and Wippa? Kyle and Jackie O? All I heard before I got to work is that Angie and her guy will be on tomorrow morning.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:44 pm

@Dirty Street Pie I've been flat out all morning too - haven't even had chance to watch last night's episode - but will see if I can track down her interviews ASAP - she was going to be on Studio 10 according to an ad I saw yesterday.

Meanwhile, Who have just released a very misleading article claiming they have proof Timm doesn't win because of an IG story Jackson posted at the start of the season where Timm's saying "I don't want to see that sh*t".

They're implying he said it about watching himself with Angie but I remember that story (and posted on his thread at the time) and it was the opposite - they were watching her SD with Carlin and he didn't want to see her kissing him.

ETA what I wrote at the time:

Bobette wrote:Timm definitely got his Big Sexy heart broken at the FRC IMO - poor guy can't even look. laugh out loud

blessed - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 JzBBEn9

blessed - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 W5D5ENO

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:49 pm

Loulou wrote:@leavers sorry no article about the bachelorette being axed. Just my opinion that with negativity around contestants/lead people less likely to view hence poor ratings.
Was so looking forward to this season but nothing but low budget trumped up drama manufactured by production. Can we pls have another Georgia Love season. She was entertaining/believable/genuine as were her guys.

Oh, sorry, my bad.  You're concerned.  I get it now.

I wouldn't worry too much tbh - this season's ratings are fine (better than Ali's) and the social media engagement is strong and for a show with the target demographic Bachelorette has, that counts for a lot.

Agree with tptb needing to go back to a more sincere season with somebody that actually wants to be there to find a relationship and not sales for a book.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:04 pm

This made me cringe so hard 😂

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7680179/amp/The-Bachelorette-fans-hysterical-blatant-Priceline-Pharmacy-advert.html
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:55 pm

For a Ch 10 show, rating is ok.  Can't see it being X

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:45 pm

Is this guy for real
https://amp.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelorette/bachelorette-australia-2019-ryan-anderson-reveals-he-auditioned-to-be-the-bachelor/news-story/88b14796d95daf0bb41e16d7124f3a9b
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:48 pm

Vjeff wrote:Is this guy for real
https://amp.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelorette/bachelorette-australia-2019-ryan-anderson-reveals-he-auditioned-to-be-the-bachelor/news-story8/88b14796d95daf0bb41e16d7124f3a9b

I know it is funny they asked him to apply for The Bachelor. It's just showed how desperate the TPTB are.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:09 pm

BetteAU IG posted for Timm. This beautiful beautiful man  blessed - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 1f525  blessed - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 1f493  blessed - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 1f60d  What a beautiful soul

blessed - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 71822032_181168323016008_3319238516397867070_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdn
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4051oQndk4/

Laura is for Timm all the way per her comment on the bettau ig post for Timm (her thoughts... same for many I think Laura blessed - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 4256136633 )

blessed - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 75478415_10218505517823089_769113331431636992_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQlsQAB_opceo4ZUSCsfISeJP9dYOQRj7HUt1aXtCnT1kAmLjHF4VbYPGRcG7jigpkA&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiebach390 Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:10 pm

There was an extensive interview with Angie on Studio 10 this morning in which she said she wasn’t going to watch the finale with the winner - there is a link on the Studio 10 Twitter if someone knows how to post it?

Aussiebach390

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:13 pm

blessed - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 9a361510

seems like they are still together, so that is good Smiley

source carlin’s IG
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+21
Agent99
Kas_256
Pongo
Finch
Just Looking
najpoziomka
Aussiebach390
leavers
Loulou
Vjeff
Sprite