SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Azzurra Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:40 am

Ok. I watched. Some small things I noticed :
1. Angie asking Timm "]why aren't you sad?" when he was consoling her and she was fake crying (not a tear on her face). I just can't with her.
2. In the baloon she has laughing at him constantly, not with him. She didn't leave him any space to talk and be himself, I think on purpose, because she made her decision and wanted to get through the day. It was easier to treat him as a "funny guy" .
3. It was obvious that Carlin for her is a man, Timm on the other hand a boy. She didn't take him seriously, even for a second. I believe Ryan was her F2 and it was producer's manipulation to make Timm F2.

The ending was a bit underwhelming to me... But my opinion doesn't matter here, it is THEIR life and I truly wish them all the best, everybody deserve love and I hope they found it!  Smiley  Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 2764

Azzurra

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bachbee Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:57 am

Well... this season was underwhelming. They really did Angie and Carlin no favors with the edit, they have to be a little peeved. Hopefully we will see Timm on our screens again and please no more 'celebrity' casting!!

I'm not interested in keeping up with the new couple at all, my head will turn when they announce a split but that's all they're getting from me. Bring on Bachie 2020
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:38 am

Just watched the finale. I have become a Timm fan! He really is quite a man. As the twitter poster said, "The extra M in Timm stands for magnificent".

But, I'm all for Carlin with Angie. She needs him and wants him, she wants an adult relationship. I hope they make it.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:18 pm

Well that was the best break up I have seen from an F2. Timm has my heart, he made me laugh and cry at that breakup. I died when he was like "I'll slide into your DMs" and the best line of the season"Call me if youse break up" laugh out loud what a character, what a legend. jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:37 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Just watched the finale. I have become a Timm fan! He really is quite a man. As the twitter poster said, "The extra M in Timm stands for magnificent".

But, I'm all for Carlin with Angie. She needs him and wants him, she wants an adult relationship. I hope they make it.
Well said. Angie was attracted to Timm and he was fun to be with but what she feels for Carlin is on a deeper more lasting level. Also, they seem to be at the same stage in life. I wish them all the best. JMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:44 pm

Just Looking wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:Just watched the finale. I have become a Timm fan! He really is quite a man. As the twitter poster said, "The extra M in Timm stands for magnificent".

Well said.   Angie was attracted to Timm and he was fun to be with but what she feels for Carlin is on a deeper more lasting level.   Also, they seem to be at the same stage in life.   I wish them all the best.   JMO

Is that the gearing up to become a vapid influencer stage of life?
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzurra Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:46 pm

Vjeff wrote:
Is that the gearing up to become a vapid influencer stage of life?
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 1f604

Touché

Azzurra

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:49 pm

@Vjeff Whatever they decide to do

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:58 pm

At the end of the day Angie went with her heart and chose the man for her. I wish them all the best.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzurra Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:58 pm

Just Looking wrote:@Vjeff Whatever they decide to do
That's an interesting stage of life indeed  Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 1f600

I wish them all the best nevertheless, it is just cracking me up. JMO

Azzurra

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:28 pm

Part of Timm's heartbreaking goodbye at F2. The best F2 goodbye I've ever watched.

Timm broke up with himself and did it with such compassion, kindness, and love and humor (trying to make HER feel better while he was the one being broken up with) and made it as easy for her as he could before he left and then broke down in private. 

What a man! The extra M in Timm really does stand for "magnificient". 

other vid:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:00 pm

sprout wrote:At the end of the day Angie went with her heart and chose the man for her. I wish them all the best.
IA. As Angie has said, she adores Timm but she’s in love with Carlin. She makes close connections with many people.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+21
Sundy
Ule.m
Vjeff
ReneeM
Storybook
Norcalgal
Azzurra
Bachbee
Finch
Kas_256
ideas_ideas