SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:27 pm

Congratulations to Angie and Carlin! Wishing them all the best and created a fan thread for the happy couple Smiley

Angie and Carlin Fan Thread
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sprout Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:36 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Congratulations to Angie and Carlin! Wishing them all the best and created a fan thread for the happy couple Smiley

Angie and Carlin Fan Thread

Are you able to point me to some instructions on how to embed YouTube videos into a post @AllAboutLove?
Thanks in advance.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:10 pm

@sprout Not AAL but when watching the youtube, copy the link in the address bar.

Go to the reply box, choose the "youtube" icon in the reply box, paste the link that you copies in the box, choose insert. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@sprout Not AAL but when watching the youtube, copy the link in the address bar.

Go to the reply box, choose the "youtube" icon in the reply box, paste the link that you copies in the box, choose insert. Smiley

Thank you!
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:19 pm

Just Looking wrote:
sprout wrote:At the end of the day Angie went with her heart and chose the man for her. I wish them all the best.
IA.  As Angie has said, she adores Timm but she’s in love with Carlin.  She makes close connections with many people.

And that is what I saw. He was friend zoned. As much as Timm may be her usual type and she loved having fun with him, he was the one that she ran to to find out the truth about the one she wanted. She trusted him, but she wasn't nervous with him. He didn't scare her. Carlin did. She would freak out any time anyone said anything possibly negative about Carlin and only Carlin.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:23 am

@sprout looks like @GuardianAngel got it for you yes Thanks GA!  Another way to do it is if you're on youtube you can click on "share" then choose "embed" and copy and paste onto the forum Smiley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:24 am

Overall it was Angie was chasing Carlin and Timm chasing Angie. Who the lead chases always points to who they are wanting for F1 which is why Carlin was definitely it imo. Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 4256136633 

Angie said Timm was her soulmate at the FRC and today in interviews she said she and Timm still call and talk to each other and have talked this whole time since filming ended and at that he is still her soulmate just like Yvie and her best friends. 

So a soulmate but not a love match. 

Timm will find his love match too I am sure of it :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:02 am

Episode 12

So here we are in Byron Bay.  Angie says she grew up just down the road, so being back here feels very “grounding”, but what I think she actually means is “Oi, how come that nerdy bloke got a free trip to South Africa and all I get is a bus ticket back home?”

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 TTCCCw0

Next, Angie waffles on for a bit about how her final two are both so different and she’s fallen in love with different things about each of them.  Oh REALLY?  What a surprise!  That’s certainly nothing like every Lead says about their final two every single season.  

We flash back to her meeting Carlin and him telling her he’s married, which she somehow distorts into a positive because it shows he’s “open and vulnerable”.  Before I get a chance to roll my eyes she’s now saying there’s something missing – humour.

Timm on the other hand is eccentric, weird and smart and she’s drawn to him.  She then makes an awkward analogy to Carlin being a Cavoodle who’s perfect in every way and Timm being – and I quote – “a three legged mixed breed who’s just going to sh*t everywhere”.

Wow.  So rude, and not even funny.  Angie does not deserve to have Timm in her final two IMO.   I can’t believe how far my opinion of this woman has fallen in the space of six weeks, and I am so glad Timm didn’t end up with a partner who thinks of him that way.

Angie meets with her family and they flash back to when “Mum had a lot of good things to say about Carlin and Dad didn’t have many good things to say about Timm at all”.   Dad says he doesn’t care who’s in the final two as long as there’s no one with a man bun.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 6ShX9u4

So Angie breaks the news that they’re meeting Carlin and Timm and Dad takes the opportunity to bash Timm some more, saying he’s a joker and "only there for the ride".  He then insults his dress sense.  What a shallow, judgmental man you are IMO, Mr Kent.

They then cut to Timm waiting to meet them, and treat us to a solid 34 unedited seconds of him dancing, shuffling and jiggling around in the car park.  I thought Ciarran droping trou was going to be my favourite moment of the season, but this is even better.  

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 1biLFUR

He’s stoked to be there (even though it’s only Byron!) and wants to make a good impression, so he’s shaved off his mo off and tries to sit still, not swear and maintain eye contact, which he finds difficult.  Angie does nothing to make him feel more at ease.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 3vkOcOH

Angie’s brothers grill him like a thin-skinned sausage on a naked flame until he’s visibly cowering.  Both Brad and Angie’s Mum ask him about Carlin.  WHY?  You’re meant to be getting to know Timm here, not trying to get him to dish on the other guy.  RUDE.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 NT9sslL

Timm says he doesn’t think Angie’s Mum likes him, and says, “any mother would look at me the same, I think”.  Well Timm I’m a mum and I think you’re BEAUTIFUL!  He says he’s used to it, and he’s been judged since he was a kid.  It’s all rather heartbreaking.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Zb9aACT

Next day and it’s Carlin’s turn.  Of course, he says and does all the right things to impress her parents.  His outfit is even colour coordinated with the rest of the Kent clan FFS.  It’s picture perfect and utterly nauseating, IMO, but her family laps it right up.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 OC913rI

Her Dad says Carlin’s a good lookin’ rooster and could have his share of girls but "he’s looking to settle down."  Is he?  You know he’s still married, right?  That doesn’t sound too “settled” to me.  But Carlin says he’s feeling “comfortable”.  Must be nice.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 YxeR15N

Carlin says after his break up, the focus "was back on me” again.  Looking at his IG, I suspect his focus has always been solidly on “me” but anyway, the family all agree Carlin’s their pick, and think he’s there for the right reasons.  I wonder if they still feel that way.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 YXalnwW

So next day Angie’s waiting to meet Carlin, saying he “makes her feel safe”, and he’s “ready” for commitment.  IMO you can’t get much less safe or ready than still being married to another woman, but Angie “can’t wait to see his face” and that says it all, IMO.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 R38TXi1

They go for a paddle.  Angie says she can see herself moving in with Carlin and having kids.  She doesn’t mention marriage.  She gets the sense that Carlin “would do anything” for a partner.  Really?  Some pretty heavy presumptions going on there IMO.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 S3uFEPt

They arrive at their destination wearing completely different clothes, but it hardly matters because they soon strip off for a swim and Angie starts gushing about his body.  It’s all completely shallow and I feel foolish that I ever expected more from Angie as a Lead.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 JJ7Azl3

Another outfit change later, they sit on a couch while Carlin slips into his Leading Man role and delivers all the required lines.  He ticks all the designated F1 boxes by telling her he’s falling in love with her, and wants a relationship with her outside the show, etc.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 JlUt0nb

Timm’s final date is just like him – colourful and exciting.  They fly over Byron in a fabulous gay pride balloon while Timm commentates on cows and sunrises and everything else.  He's rambling and giggling and Angie is in stitches the whole time.  

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 R0YIyoz

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 WmhyDDO

Ride over, they head back for a swim.  Angie says she’s very attracted to Timm.  After their swim Timm tells her he’s 100% in, he wants to light up her world, she will be his number one.  Timm is SAYING he will do all the things Angie is ASSUMING Carlin will do.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 E7hiDpI

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 XhqVeBv

So now Angie has to decide between Timm, who suits “old Angie” - addicted to laughter and spontaneity - or Carlin who has been “so vulnerable” and that’s what she needs, which is interesting since IMO Timm has been FAR more vulnerable than Carlin.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 ZizOxMp

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 MxaHbeV

I find it both sad and disappointing that Angie thinks giving up laughter and spontaneity is somehow “progressing” in life, especially if she plans to have kids.  IMO, having and raising children is one time in life when you need flexibility and humour the MOST.

Regardless, the boys are on their way to meet their fate.  Carlin says Angie is marriage material, which is both ironic (since he is married) and IMO proves again how INCOMPATIBLE they are, since she has repeatedly said she DOES NOT WANT to get married.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 PJULDXE

Meanwhile, Timm is admiring the cows and thinking of becoming a farmer.  He says he feels like he’s found the one, no words can describe how much he wants this, and if Angie doesn’t pick him he’ll to be heartbroken.  The F2 is ripe and ready to be squished.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 BFR04w5

The location looks stunning – budget or no budget this is one of the best FRC setups I’ve ever seen on this show.   Timm arrives, and Angie begins the dumping.  She tells him he’s her soulmate.  A glimmer of hope flickers across his face.  Then comes the “but…”.  

He doesn’t make her say anything else and basically dumps himself, so she doesn’t have to.  He hugs her, kisses her on the forehead and tells her not to be sad, even though it’s obvious his heart is breaking.   He gives her the ring anyway.  Ha ha – suck it, producers.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 NCjycHm

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 P38SylU

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 60ovcKs

He wanders off into the bushes and breaks down.  He candidly tells the producer “this feeling right now is the reason I didn’t want to go all in.”  He says he knew it was coming as soon as he looked at her.  “Soulmate… but”.  

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 BtkUlDD  

I wish someone would run in there and give him a hug.  It’s like watching one of those nature docos where the baby turtles are being eaten by seagulls and you just want the cameraman to jump up and shoo them all away!

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Q4Y17Eh

Anyway, Angie got off very lightly there IMO and here comes Carlin.  Angie says she’s “never allowed herself to be with someone like Carlin because I wasn’t ready” and I don’t even know that that’s meant to mean.  

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 IYSfndU

She says Carlin - the actor, model and Instagram influencer - is “so genuine and real”.  Seriously, this is just all too ironic.  But he’s the one for her, apparently, and that’s where we leave them, snogging in the beautiful Byron wilderness.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Yu0zJ0K

Well, forget Queerbaiting, this was the season of Weirdbaiting, IMO.  Angie may have talked the weird talk at the start of the season but she was walking a very straight, very beige walk at the end, and chose the most stereotypical, clichéd contestant of the lot, IMO.  

But I’m glad Angie chose Carlin, because IMO she doesn’t appreciate Timm, and he deserves better.  I’m sure she and Carlin will make the most of their time shilling and acting like a perfect couple, but I suspect that behind the scenes things are anything but perfect.  

All screencaps sourced from Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:08 am

What the actual fk Bobette?! I haven't watched the ep yet but I cannot believe that dog comment about Timm?! My opinion of her is zero.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:09 am

Vjeff wrote:What the actual fk Bobette?! I haven't watched the ep yet but I cannot believe that dog comment about Timm?! My opinion of her is zero.

Yeah that whole analogy was YIKES.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:17 am

@Vjeff @leavers I was disgusted. Any respect for Angie I had has completely evaporated. I can't believe the producers left it in. I honestly almost stopped watching because the first 20 minutes is just solid Timm-bagging from the lot of them. They're nasty, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:33 am

I couldn't record the episode so I can't quote what was said by Angie about the three-legged dog, but to me she didn't mean any disrespect. I took from it she loved Timm although he was a bit out there. Angie referred to herself peeing in the bushes and IMO
she just has a strange sense of humour at times. Timm and Angie are still friends so Timm doesn't hold a grudge against Angie or Carlin.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+21
Sundy
Ule.m
Vjeff
ReneeM
Storybook
Norcalgal
Azzurra
Bachbee
Finch
Kas_256
ideas_ideas