SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:14 pm

sprout wrote:I’m a bit suss about the whole play it safe or take a gamble thing. I know they’re saying Timm is the gamble but I see that more as Carlin, who is not exactly what she was looking for at the start but what her heart is telling her to do.
JMO

@sprout They tweeted that right after Timm's date when he said he realised he was a gamble - the votes are an indication of how many people want her to pick him, IMO.  They hadn't even shown Carlin's date at that point.

ETA: Timm is the clear public favourite IMO.

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 UGEHxI0

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sprout Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:55 pm

Bobette wrote:
sprout wrote:I’m a bit suss about the whole play it safe or take a gamble thing. I know they’re saying Timm is the gamble but I see that more as Carlin, who is not exactly what she was looking for at the start but what her heart is telling her to do.
JMO

@sprout They tweeted that right after Timm's date when he said he realised he was a gamble - the votes are an indication of how many people want her to pick him, IMO.  They hadn't even shown Carlin's date at that point.

ETA: Timm is the clear public favourite IMO.

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 UGEHxI0

Source

No that’s not what I meant. I know this is about Timms date, I was watching it last night. I just meant the whole taking a gamble thing doesn’t fit because IMO, Timm is more the type of guy she said she wanted, so more of a safe choice if you look at it that way. I really didn’t explain myself well!
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:30 pm

najpoziomka wrote:i just watched the latest episode, angie is the most touchy-feely with carlin, it is obvious she wants him as the last man standing and the roce ceremony confirmed that, she gave carlin the first rose because she is the most sure about him, second rose and her struggle was deciding on who she will be dumping next and which will be easier in the end to dump, but i think producers pushed for timm (to give more contrast in the finale) and that is why she was crying - not for ryan, but for timm, i think she wanted to let go of him this episode

I agree 100% with this. Angie chose Carlin so quickly and cried buckets over who to give the second rose to. If I were either Ryan or Timm I would know Angie wasn't sure about me. Watching Carlin and Angie together made me feel good. Carlin gave her his full attention when they sat next to each other on the sofa. To me Carlin was honest and open and there is no doubt in my mind Angie has deep feelings for him.

Angie is serious but I have come to realise this is the curse of the lead. Matty J was so boring it was like watching paint dry. Angie said she had feelings for Carlin from the start and it must be so hard to keep up appearances with the men for the sake of entertainment. I think Angie is her true self with Carlin. The woman who had never been in love and experienced it for the first time. Against popular opinion I have enjoyed watching the ups and downs of Angie's and Carlin's relationship on my TV. How much was scripted to create drama I can't say, but it wouldn't be good TV without drama.

Also I loved the hug Angie gave Carlin when they met in the forest. Rather a random place to meet but the car company has to get their name shown somehow.

I am so looking forward to Angie giving Carlin her final rose. With Timm I'm not sure what is said from his heart or rehearsed. Timm is seeing Angie as his girlfriend (or is that his daughter who will take after a mother like Angie). I had no idea what that was about and going by Angie's face I think she was also confused. Timm is in the Bachie bubble and he will party hard with his friend Jackson and life will go on. JMO of course Smiley

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:38 pm

@Storybook Angie’s response when Timm was telling her how he felt was a bit meh. IMO, this whole heart being split between Carlin and Timm business is manufactured because I see her as having already chosen Carlin over Timm - she clearly cares for Timm very much but moreso in a platonic way.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:57 pm

@sprout I agree Angie's response was very meh. With Carlin her response wasn't lame, she even said Carlin was 'heaven sent'. Watching the episode again it starts with Angie saying she has never been in love. Angie experiencing love is what her journey is all about IMO and I'm glad I've watched the show to see it.

Angie said Timm is a lunatic and her future with him blurry. Timm put his feelings out there and of course it will pick up the sympathy vote. I can see TPTB patting themselves on the back saying 'our job here is done'. I agree Timm is a friend who Angie feels very comfortable to joke around with. But IMO nothing more.

Angie has a big heart and there is no doubt in my mind she had feelings for each of the final 3 men. And I think she had to say that to make her not seem cold hearted, and also to keep up the suspense of who she chooses.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:05 pm

I know we know who F1 is etc etc. So its all just by the by but after Ryan and Timms dates the itm was the boys-Rysn and Timm, saying how they felt, not Angie. After Carlin's date there was Carlin itm and then a long one from Angie talking about big love.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:06 pm

Episode 11

We open with a recap of hometowns.  Timm is “100% sure”.  Ryan is “deadest falling for her”.  Carlin got outed as an actor, Angie fears he’s using her, he said “it sucks”.  I wonder which of the three has the F1 obstacle here?  laugh out loud  

Angie reminds us that she’s NEVER BEEN IN LOVE BEFORE (in case we’d forgotten) as she preens herself for the first of her dates.  Who’s the bathroom products sponsor this season?  I just can’t recall…. Ah never mind.

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 R03BjbQ

Timm

Angie greets Timm with a sunflower because if there’s one thing TPTB are good at, it’s bashing us over the head with a theme from the beginning of season till the end.  And so off they go on the coincidentally sunflower-coloured trike.

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 YsxcHxG

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 RUcCOeQ

She says she sees a future with Timm but it’s blurry.  Her life is a bit messy and that’s why she’s attracted to him, but is that realistic?  She doesn’t know, but she’s addicted to him.  They paint a sunflower-themed canvas.  Of course.

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 H8g5hfd

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 BTMOT9T

During the evening Timm rambles and gushes and tells Angie he doesn’t want her to be his GF for a year, he’s looking long term.  She says he’s her biggest gamble, but also the one she’s most drawn to, which frightens her.  He implores her to take the risk.

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 PBKt0vE

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Txpt8th

Ryan

Because TPTB love a contrast we switch from Timm’s technicolour wonderland to Ryan’s various shades of grey.  And not the kinky kind either.  I can barely even make them out among the cold boat metal and choppy water.  It’s all very… monochromatic.  

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 QhjcQTQ

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Ok0Zczn

Evening rolls around and Ryan’s beard has grown 2cm.  laugh out loud I’m thinking these “overnights” may have been shot over 2-3 days at least.  And also, why call them overnights if there’s NO SEXY SLEEPOVERS!  Ripped off.  But I digress…

Angie says Ryan is stable and calm.   He says he has no doubts and he sees a future with her.  I know others find Ryan creepy but I don’t mind him. They kiss and I notice he bites her bottom lip.  OK so maybe he’s a little bit kinky after all.  laugh out loud

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 1XYfgsv

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 T2puxW9

Carlin

So of course the F1 gets the segment involving the sponsor car and as Angie drives up we hear the sounds of a guitar strumming (a subliminal link back to night 1).  The day part of their “date” appears to be nothing more than arguing in the car.  Weird.

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 IeoJRSE

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Ad0AwnF

The night portion is better but still super low budget (I guess they blew all their cash on Ryan’s boat).  She questions him again about the acting and he says he hasn’t done anything since 2016 - only "a couple of commercials for money".  Hmmm... you sure?

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 F3Szrr0

Source

Angie is asking herself if he’s fooling her and maybe he’s that good of an actor.  He says “no, I’m pretty sh*t”.  laugh out loud  OK I’ll pay that one – made me chuckle.  It’s clear IMO Angie had already decided to pick Carlin at this point and is trying to justify it to herself.

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 UhFT8CF

RC.  Carlin gets the first rose and then the tears start.  Or faux tears; her nose is red but nothing seems very wet.  Angie is “comforted” by a producer (@Dirty Street Pie yup – Unreal vibes for sure).  Ryan and Timm must be feeling super crap at this point.  

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 EbjhLgI

Timm gets the rose and Ryan takes it like a champ.  He says he still thinks the world of her.  Angie says she made the wrong decision.  This is a smart move since it leaves room for her to hook up with him IRL in the future and people wouldn’t blame her IMO.

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 0qhfkKZ

So Timm must feel like an absolute chump watching all this back on TV.  Carlin was the “easy” choice, he was not only the “hard” choice but apparently also the “wrong” choice?  CHARMING!  I honestly can’t wait for this season to be over.  Roll on finale!

All screencaps sourced from Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:59 pm

Just wondering - in the night portion of their last date, Carlin I thought said he hasn’t done any acting since 2016, only a few commercials to get money. Isn’t he the lead in a 2018 film “Out of the Woods”. Anyone know anything about this?

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:00 am

Just Looking wrote:Just wondering - in the night portion of their last date, Carlin I thought said he hasn’t done any acting since 2016, only a few commercials to get money.   Isn’t he the lead in a 2018 film “Out of the Woods”.   Anyone know anything about this?

YEP! That is what we call in my language, a big fat lie. BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:03 am

This is the article : https://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/who-is-carlin-sterritt-bachelorette-australia-2019-46763102

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:05 am

Bobette wrote:
Just Looking wrote:Just wondering - in the night portion of their last date, Carlin I thought said he hasn’t done any acting since 2016, only a few commercials to get money.   Isn’t he the lead in a 2018 film “Out of the Woods”.   Anyone know anything about this?

YEP!  That is what we call in my language, a big fat lie.  BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 2498057887
Seems like it - I’m so confused by this show BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 2254279460

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:20 am

Technically Carlin could have acted in the film back in 2016. Post production can take some time, even years. I know this from my cousin who acted in a couple of movies in Australia but they didn’t come out until 2 or 3 years later. By then she was over acting and onto a new profession 😂
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+21
Sundy
Ule.m
Vjeff
ReneeM
Storybook
Norcalgal
Azzurra
Bachbee
Finch
Kas_256
ideas_ideas