SELECT CONTENT

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum

Post by mercieme Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:47 pm

Angie and Carlin on the Project

mercieme

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum

Post by sprout Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:21 pm

Another interview with the happy couple Smiley

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/angie-kent-carlin-sterritt-interview-bachelorette-46903869/amp

sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:06 pm

I'm glad my hunch that Carlin must be a decent person* is bearing out. I think he is super genuine and lovely. I don't think the ridiculous hate he got on SM was very fair. People project so hard when their fave isn't picked! It was Angie's choice, nobody else's. And Angie and Carlin seem happy right now.

*Because I know someone who knows him, and I know and trust that person well enough to know she wouldn't be friends with someone who wasn't a good person.

I have no statements to make on whether they'll last or not because my track record of picking the ones that last vs the ones that don't is really bad giggling So I'll just say, while they're happy together that's great. If they don't work out, oh well, that's life no idea I don't know that Angie was the best bachelorette, I have been critical of her and there's no point me pretending I haven't been, but if their relationship is genuine, even if it doesn't last, then it was all worth it.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiebach390 Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:58 pm

So I was just shopping at Chadstone and happened to walk past Dymocks and saw Angie signing her book - rather than line up I browsed at a book stand a metre away from her and listened 😁

Lots of people asked her about Tim but not in a rude way and she assured then she had been in contact with him and he was doing just fine

She also said:
She is very happy and so glad she went on her Love Safari (that was her name for it)
Even though her and Carlin has ups and downs during the series there was always a strong connection there
The cameras are a lot less intrusive than they look and you forget they are there sometimes laugh out loud
Carlin is a wonderful guy and she’s looking forward to what comes next

PS: I thought she was actually a lot more attractive in person than she appeared on TV and she was very friendly and lovely to everyone she spoke to thumbsup

Aussiebach390

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:25 am

@Aussiebach390 thank you so much for posting your insider info Smiley Angie sounds lovely and the more I hear her speak and learn about her I realise she has a huge heart.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:53 am

Another article worth a read

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/m.eonline.com/au/amp/news/1093619/the-bachelorette-australia-s-angie-kent-reveals-why-her-relationship-with-carlin-just-felt-right-
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:08 am

@Aussiebach390 yes thank you for posting. It's always lovely to hear from those who get to meet the lead or couple Smiley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiebach390 Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:43 am

Storybook wrote:@Aussiebach390  thank you so much for posting your insider info Smiley Angie sounds lovely and the more I hear her speak and learn about her  I realise she has a huge heart.

AllAboutLove wrote:@Aussiebach390 yes thank you for posting. It's always lovely to hear from those who get to meet the lead or couple Smiley

Thank you - it was surreal to see her in person after watching for 3 months - looks like they are out in Melbourne tonight with Yvie

Aussiebach390

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:35 pm

Vogue article - interesting bit about Carlin’s ex. 

https://www.vogue.com.au/culture/features/the-bachelorettes-angie-kent-and-carlin-sterritt-reveal-their-plans-for-the-future/news-story/5309acc60f5e1d42fec6d97b0a9089b4
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:51 pm

sprout wrote:Vogue article - interesting bit about Carlin’s ex. 

https://www.vogue.com.au/culture/features/the-bachelorettes-angie-kent-and-carlin-sterritt-reveal-their-plans-for-the-future/news-story/5309acc60f5e1d42fec6d97b0a9089b4

Saw no reference to Carlin's ex in this article. Either it was deleted or perhaps another article? Not that it matters.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:19 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
sprout wrote:Vogue article - interesting bit about Carlin’s ex. 

Saw no reference to Carlin's ex in this article. Either it was deleted or perhaps another article? Not that it matters.
How strange! I think I posted the wrong article 😂.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:07 am

They talk about the ex in th ou s article

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelorette-australia/bachelorette-2019-angie-carlin-ex-wife-post-60360
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum

+12
Norcalgal
leavers
Just Looking
Loulou
Storybook