SELECT CONTENT

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 8 Empty Re: Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum

Post by sprout Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:02 am

mercieme wrote:
Just Looking wrote:@mercieme why can’t I see these posts on my IG account
@Just Looking The IG stories disappear after 24 hours unfortunately but whoever manages that fan account does a great job of capturing the stories before they disappear. You should be able to see the ones from earlier today on Carlin’s and Angie’s IG stories though as they shouldn’t disappear until tomorrow.

Also I forgot to mention that Angie’s mum Janet follows that fan account and has posted comments there. Her IG is private though so I don’t want to bring the SC over. But if you go to the fan account story of Carlin talking about Angie’s book, Janet posted a comment that Carlin should have Angie write a message on the book for him; that she can’t wait to see them soon and that they should enjoy their holiday. I think it’s nice that Janet is supporting them on the fan IG account.
Lovely to see Angie’s mum supporting the happy couple  :yes:
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 8 Empty Re: Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum

Post by Genevieve Australia Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:57 am

sprout wrote:
mercieme wrote:
Just Looking wrote:@mercieme why can’t I see these posts on my IG account
@Just Looking The IG stories disappear after 24 hours unfortunately but whoever manages that fan account does a great job of capturing the stories before they disappear. You should be able to see the ones from earlier today on Carlin’s and Angie’s IG stories though as they shouldn’t disappear until tomorrow.

Also I forgot to mention that Angie’s mum Janet follows that fan account and has posted comments there. Her IG is private though so I don’t want to bring the SC over. But if you go to the fan account story of Carlin talking about Angie’s book, Janet posted a comment that Carlin should have Angie write a message on the book for him; that she can’t wait to see them soon and that they should enjoy their holiday. I think it’s nice that Janet is supporting them on the fan IG account.
Lovely to see Angie’s mum supporting the happy couple  :yes:

Yes, it is looking well Smiley I will go and check that fan account and see Janet's comments Smiley

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg bacheloretteau - Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 8 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:53 am

Some more screenshots from Instagram stories taken from both carlinsterritt and angiekent_ profiles. They are having a ball and it’s good to see the support from both Yvie and Richard Reid.
bacheloretteau - Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 8 E031c910
bacheloretteau - Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 8 Ccf77710
bacheloretteau - Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 8 Ade6c810

sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:48 pm

sprout wrote:Some more screenshots from Instagram stories taken from both carlinsterritt and angiekent_ profiles. They are having a ball and it’s good to see the support from both Yvie and Richard Reid.
bacheloretteau - Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 8 E031c910
bacheloretteau - Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 8 Ccf77710
bacheloretteau - Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 8 Ade6c810

Thank you very much for sharing this, Sprout Smiley I was super busy today doing things around and my husband and I were watching again the triology (extended version) of Lord Of The Rings so I didn't really have time to check Instagram.  It is super late here in Australia, about 2.48 am, and I am still up; it was good to see this before going to bed! Talk later Smiley Stay positive you make us smile Smiley

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg bacheloretteau - Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 8 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:55 pm

I love Lord of the Rings! I’m happy to keep sharing these pics - nice to be able to put a smile on people’s faces Smiley
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:02 pm

Some more shots from their stories today. bacheloretteau - Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 8 6625be10
bacheloretteau - Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 8 8eb22110
bacheloretteau - Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 8 A55efb10
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:04 pm

And this one! bacheloretteau - Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 8 6ad96c10
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:41 am

Some more!

bacheloretteau - Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 8 D305d610
bacheloretteau - Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 8 D6c71a10
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:40 am

sprout wrote:I love Lord of the Rings! I’m happy to keep sharing these pics - nice to be able to put a smile on people’s faces Smiley
Thank you - they do put a smile on my face. They remind me so much of Georgia and Lee, plus Laura and Matty J. Mucking around and having fun together, enjoying being together. I sure do hope they last 😍

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:05 am

sprout wrote:I love Lord of the Rings! I’m happy to keep sharing these pics - nice to be able to put a smile on people’s faces Smiley

I went and checked their post and they seem happy. We are about to Watch the extended version of The Two Towers in about 10 minutes Smiley I thought to come and say HI. By the way, Angie is responding to some posts of people questioning her about her book and about Carlin. Who magazine is recycling stories published by the Daily Mail, I know because when I am on google it comes as a suggested reading. I wonder what will be published tomorrow...a baby? or perhaps this time they will start discussing Matt and Chelsie's break up on New Idea!

Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:05 am

Just Looking wrote:
Thank you - they do put a smile on my face.  They remind me so much of Georgia and Lee, plus Laura and Matty J.   Mucking around and having fun together, enjoying being together.  I sure do hope they last 😍

Yes, I feel the same. They feel like a real couple to me. IF they were not real then they deserve an Oscar ;)

Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:05 am

Looks like they're headed to Vietnam for holiday. Very cool. They've definitely spent a lot of time together since the finale which is very different than Chelsie and Matt. They're very cute and loved up right now as they should be in the early days of their relationship.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum

+12
Norcalgal
leavers
Just Looking
Loulou
Storybook